It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

I know right, I dream in color, have hazel/green eyes and I'm left handed. I must be part alien. Lulz.

-SAP-

Ooh, that reminds me, I can bat both righty and lefty. Yep, definitely Alien. That seals the deal.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Before we were born we were invisible eternally-living beings that look like us when we were ~30 years old. We elected to come to this earth to be proven if we obey God when God is not around us for a lifetime of ~75 years. So, an angel with power puts a "veil" or curtain around your memory, reduces you to a 9 inch stiff rod with undulating side fins made of some kind of "spirit matter" , then you zip around the atmosphere waiting for the next new born baby to emerge from the womb. Your first breath allows the stiff undulating rod to enter behind the baby's neck down its spinal cord and you now have a body. The baby contains your spirit now and makes the baby grow to look like you when you were in the spirit world. The spirit gives the baby intelligence far above all the animals of the earth. Thus you have become a human with flesh and blood. Jose` Escamille shows these Rods on his films as other types of UFOs which seem to be alive. These Rods are us waiting to be born into a body. In 75 years the person dies, but the rod emerges out the neck and leaves the flesh and blood body behind. The Rod goes back to a 30 year old man or woman with the "curtain" removed . The Man or Woman are now invisible, eternally-living spirits waiting to be given their body back . But the body will be eternally- living flesh and bone body. This part is called resurrection. But I saw the films about Rods by Jose` Escamille and I think the Rods are people waiting to be born into this world like us so they can develope intelligence further. We never really die. This is what Mormons believe. I just wanted to let everybody know what Rods are. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hazel eyes don't make you an offspring of satan. Hazel eyes don't deny you of free will. Fallen watchers are demons. A wayward spirit is judged after death, it doesn't cling onto a grey area until armagheddon. Father God permitted Satan and his demons to roam the earth. Then they were put away for a while (defined roughly because I'm not sure of the who/what/where/when/why and how), then later released to roam the earth. That is, until Satan finally judges the tabbernacle of Father God. The beast number is identifiable. Do you wear clothing that has a barcode on it? Do you notice the number 666? Do you even have to notice that number, or does just 6 and/or 66 trigger enough associative synapses to think of the mark? Alien grey has homosexuality written all over it. Not just because of anal probing, or the sexless/ uncertain sexuality implied in it. Also, if you have ever reached a spiritual level to sense energy and how energy should feel in a room with an even number of men and women.Too many men would rise agression, too many women would rise agression, an even amount is healthy. This of course depends on precepts binding and factors apply. There are universal symbols that I am aware of.
When you think of the circle "O" are you more likely to think man or woman? Obviously woman. When you think phallic object do you think man or woman? obviously woman. This goes down to subliminals. Jesus Christ stated that he had sheep in flocks in which we do not know about, I still don't know about them. Who knows if God operates through multiple dimensions, and if we are meant to be multiple dimensioned people however the government binds us to a common reality for teamwork and lack of violence and/or control. These are my brain teasing opinions, Thank you if you read. I'll listen to all your comments.

EDIT: In the Quran, there are Bright spirits, then there are Jinn. Jinn are considered mischievious and evil. I don't deny the existence of spirits outside of demons and satan. I do, however, consider that a grey area. I believe that you are not protected in those areas if you believe in that way. That could be interdimensional, a blurr of the truth, or perhaps many other things. I believe that if there's something wrong which there often is in a grey area, then Satan can operate in it. Rapha have you ever heard of a Christ quote from his teachings in the bible in Mathew when he said "Never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"...? I'm willing to listen to your insight on that if you know what i'm talking about.
edit on 23-3-2012 by ExCeed because: Forgot aboout jinn comment for Rapha, plus a question

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I already know what you're talking about. This is my response to your private message.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ExCeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
That bared the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
I know the knowledge of good and evil can possibly be explained as:

There are two sides of the same truth:

Is the glass half full or half empty?
Is a patched crack in a sidewalk still functional or does it look hideous and need to be replaced?
Is an old lady on a sidewalk someone to help across the street or merely a slow obstacle of your time?
Is your crying friend in serious need of emotional support, or do you need a fly swatter to nat away the nagger?
Are the poor morally rich because they aren't glutunous, or will those damn crackheads always stay 'po?

For every moment in the now you have a decision to make, and there exists a moral account for which it will be classified as good or bad. That's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCeed

Demons are just another word for 'the damned', nephil spirits, the rephaim, ghosts, jinn, ancestral spirits and the eternally dead simply because they can never die as long as this world exists.

Do you notice the number 666? Do you even have to notice that number, or does just 6 and/or 66 trigger enough associative synapses to think of the mark?

Every day with logos like Mercedes, bio-hazard, radiation, CND etc all use 666.

In numerology 0 is void and 0 doesn't even exist with YHWH. So equalateral triangle (60+60+60) degrees becomes 6+6+6 or 666.
I guess this is why so many logos use the equalateral triangle.

I believe that you are not protected in those areas if you believe in that way.

I am only protected with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Rapha have you ever heard of a Christ quote from his teachings in the bible in Mathew when he said "Never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"...?

A person should never allow the evil side knowledge of what the good side is doing/thinking.

The Romans said that left handed people were sinistrous. Sinistrous is sinister.
Left handed people, don't blame me, blame the Romans.

It's true that the "left hand" is always synonymous with evil...Luciferianism and Satanism are called "the left hand path". In heraldry, something to the left on the crest or in a leftward direction is called "sinister".
edit on 24-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Then there you go, I stay critical of judgment of myself by testing all things I think with my inner consious. Sometimes I just act through body language and try not to use inner consious voice of reasoning. I keep an account of that. Being a left handed individual with strength in my right hand, I'm aware of the sinistry of my left hand and the righteousness of my right hand. I'm aware of the doubt of self confidence that occurs when I put my hands together in an obidient student way, not fully being sure I accept the person in front of me as a teacher. It seems as you, much like me, are well grounded in reality. Left hand Right hand complex doesn't always apply, though. Sometimes people reach a level when their attention span is sufficient to project straight outward onto other people, known as oneness or righteousness. The righteous are at one with their mind,body, and spirit. Good in the left, Righteous in the right, all three aspects of their life obeying the 10 commandments. Mind, body, and spirit are all connected. Read up on Ezekiel's visions. Ah, you know about this, I assume you have gotten grey then. Just know in the universal spiritual domain there are many troubles I assume you already know it and handle it well. I find myself hearing voices from the spiritual domain telling me either directions to go, trying to make me accept a next move to sync my consious to them so they "get" me, or overwrite my belief system. Satan works through grey, I tend to not listen to those voices.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

In numerology 0 is void and 0 doesn't even exist with YHWH. So equalateral triangle (60+60+60) degrees becomes 6+6+6 or 666.

0 Exists only as a reference pointing to null. Take that from a computer programmer.
Nothing does not exist.
There is such thing as no" "thing.
Nothing is the absence of something.
The absence of something is non existent,
Therefore, nothing is non existent.
We humans need build a "buffer" or "object that points to" void to understand the concept of it.
Humans have never experienced nothing.
Something tells me you already know about the triangles. Triangles my god? Christianity is my choice.
The triangle is old symbolism for either putting logic over faith, or putting yourself before god and investing faith into yourself. That puts you off track of god's plan for you, and to a tangent away from it, comprehend?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

0 Exists only as a reference pointing to null. Take that from a computer programmer.

So what language(s) do you use? C#, PHP, VB.NET here. Just don't mention the word COBOL. That nightmarish word still send shivers down my spine.

That puts you off track of god's plan for you, and to a tangent away from it, comprehend?

Are you YHWH?
If not, then how do you know His plan ?

Comprehend what?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Prayer is a form of a connection to God. When I pray to God, I put effort into my prayer because I know YHWH is worth more effort than I could ever give. Sometimes I take a day to set the tone, then pray. I fast from food, and I fast from external stimuli. When I pray to God, I let him know I am not worthy of his presence and cry because of it. That purification of opening my heart for love is clensing for the connection of his infinite love for me. I prayed to God to be blessed. To be less, and still be blessed. I soon found my spirit was more righteous than ever. That attracted what you would call much temptation. Something with an imperfect foundation, living in a sinful world, doesn't have much of a span before they end up closing that heart for love. I started crying in public then soon started a battle within myself where the left side of my body tensed, and the right side of my body tensed. I don't know if it was the holy spirit or what, but there were two poles on each side of me when I was sitting in the bench crying and battling my inner demons. Everyone from the left side went up to the pole and hit the pole as hard as they could. Everyone from the right walking to the left hit the pole as hard as they could on the right. It was like they were drawn to the holy spirit that was around me that I wasn't worthy of having.

But I say unto you Rapha, my opinion as follows:

Noah walked with God, I have walked with God's guiding. Do you walk with God?
Have you said within your consious God, or used the Lord's name in vein (OMG), with your eyes open witnessing a computer? That is the work of gentiles, Logic over faith. Old Evil in triangle form. Have you ever felt as though someone was talking about you that was near you? As if they were channeling personal things and getting hits off deep in your psyche? Grey I said is bad, if YHWH doesn't command it, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Prayer is a form of a connection to God. When I pray to God, I put effort into my prayer because I know YHWH is worth more effort than I could ever give. Sometimes I take a day to set the tone, then pray. I fast from food, and I fast from external stimuli. When I pray to God, I let him know I am not worthy of his presence and cry because of it. That purification of opening my heart for love is clensing for the connection of his infinite love for me. I prayed to God to be blessed. To be less, and still be blessed. I soon found my spirit was more righteous than ever. That attracted what you would call much temptation. Something with an imperfect foundation, living in a sinful world, doesn't have much of a span before they end up closing that heart for love. I started crying in public then soon started a battle within myself where the left side of my body tensed, and the right side of my body tensed. I don't know if it was the holy spirit or what, but there were two poles on each side of me when I was sitting in the bench crying and battling my inner demons. Everyone from the left side went up to the pole and hit the pole as hard as they could. Everyone from the right walking to the left hit the pole as hard as they could on the right. It was like they were drawn to the holy spirit that was around me that I wasn't worthy of having.

But I say unto you Rapha, my opinion as follows:

Noah walked with God, I have walked with God's guiding. Do you walk with God?
Have you said within your consious God, or used the Lord's name in vein (OMG), with your eyes open witnessing a computer? That is the work of gentiles, Logic over faith. Old Evil in triangle form. Have you ever felt as though someone was talking about you that was near you? As if they were channeling personal things and getting hits off deep in your psyche? Grey I said is bad, if YHWH doesn't command it, in my opinion.

EDIT: not sure why this posted twice, leaving it the way it is.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ExCeed because: Posted twice? Bug?

EDIT AFTER THE EDIT ABOVE: Vb.net framework 4, I also know C, C++. My advice to you is that you are too old for the Goth/Emo/Black Metal scene. Get out of your house. The computer makes you lose masculinity and gain femeninity and emotional distress after a while.editby]

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by ExCeed because: Oops.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCeed Do you walk with God?

Not sure. I prayed once with the words ...please give me a chance to prove myself. To prove that I can put others first and myself last. To be given a chance to guide sinners back to Your everlasting love...

On that day He heard me.

Since then I have learnt many things about my true self, what I am, and where I will go if I turn away from Him.

It is a trecharous path like on a narrow edge along a cliff with a long fall down.
At any moment I could fail and fall. I am sure you are on the same cliff edge somewhere.

Have you said within your consious God, or used the Lord's name in vein (OMG), with your eyes open witnessing a computer?

Not over the past couple of years.

Have you ever felt as though someone was talking about you that was near you? As if they were channeling personal things and getting hits off deep in your psyche?

I have seen my nephil family in dreams in the dark side of this world.
As a teenager, my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl.
Little did I know that the next 42 years were contained in one single picture.
I know my future. The future holds a great challenge getting fellow nephil spirits to repent before their paradise worlds are erased on Judgement Day somewhere 2-3 years from now.

They are p1ss3d off because I have turned away from them. Turned away in terms of not following the codes and classifying the codes as a trap where they are teaching me the past in terms of the fabbonica cycle or sacred numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13 etc.
I keep getting the 11:11 Wake-Up Call and woken up at Primary times like 1:11 AM and 2:22 AM in the morning as they try to get my attention.
They will never leave me alone.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Rapha because: adding sacred number

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The Bible tells you to put God first, Then love yourself. How could you truely help someone when your own destiny isn't the main destiny, rather a side life? Are you a man? Sorry, just need to ask these things. As in ink blots, I once made a poem you might find interesting:

I took my mind out of the gutter, so I could think inside the box.
Became clever, like a fox.
Now I'm thinking on the circle, I realized i'm just a gerbel.
In this dark maze of life, I prayed to God to shine some light.
He hath sent no light, he sent me a ladder.
He said "Work up it yourself, but it won't even matter"
Your enemies stare at you, all they see is a platter.
But the same enemies looked at ink blots, and all they saw was the splatter.

Don't worry about other's opinions of you.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by ExCeed Do you walk with God?

Not sure. I prayed once with the words ...please give me a chance to prove myself. To prove that I can put others first and myself last. To be given a chance to guide sinners back to Your everlasting love...

On that day He heard me.

Since then I have learnt many things about my true self, what I am, and where I will go if I turn away from Him.

It is a trecharous path like on a narrow edge along a cliff with a long fall down.
At any moment I could fail and fall. I am sure you are on the same cliff edge somewhere.

Have you said within your consious God, or used the Lord's name in vein (OMG), with your eyes open witnessing a computer?

Not over the past couple of years.

Have you ever felt as though someone was talking about you that was near you? As if they were channeling personal things and getting hits off deep in your psyche?

I have seen my nephil family in dreams in the dark side of this world.
As a teenager, my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl.
Little did I know that the next 42 years were contained in one single picture.
I know my future. The future holds a great challenge getting fellow nephil spirits to repent before their paradise worlds are erased on Judgement Day somewhere 2-3 years from now.

They are p1ss3d off because I have turned away from them. Turned away in terms of not following the codes and classifying the codes as a trap where they are teaching me the past in terms of the fabbonica cycle or sacred numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13 etc.
I keep getting the 11:11 Wake-Up Call and woken up at Primary times like 1:11 AM and 2:22 AM in the morning as they try to get my attention.
They will never leave me alone.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Rapha because: adding sacred number

Ink isn't used to know the right future, rather to write history.
Say this prayer out loud:

Our father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thyne will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.(Do not have visual images to downplay an image of God or heaven).
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one and it's own incarnations. For thyne is the kingdom,truth,power,wisdom,glory, forever and ever, amen.

If you can't say that loud, or mispronounce words, or if your head nods when you say "evil one" or "it's own incarnations" there is a problem, i'm talking if your head jolts up or down while those things are said, there is an issue. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

but deliver us from the evil one and it's own incarnations.
If you can't say that loud, or mispronounce words, or if your head nods when you say "evil one" or "it's own incarnations" there is a problem, i'm talking if your head jolts up or down while those things are said, there is an issue. Seriously.

I did as you said.
The first bit was easy "but deliver us from the evil one".

The second part "and it's own......" I froze. The next word just failed to be spoken.

My head dropped as in 'defensless, no hope, damned back to Tartarus' in the near future.
My back went cold.
It felt like something was being pulled away yet still attached to my sholders.

How can I be saved when it is only my spirit that is contained within this body ?

It seems that Enoch was correct when he told the fallen ones and their children that they will never ascend to Heaven.

It looks like I will one day be returning to my place of origin.
The following pictures shows my place of origin in the paradise dimension.

This rough sketch shows how the location in the previous image is seen Tartarus.

Note. The red (earth, ground), yellow (connector), and blue (sky above) is what ley-lines look like in this dark world. No natural green, just grey and brown dust. Its absolute desolation.

I guess this is farewell ATS.

Good luck to you all for your futures. Hopefully they will be better than mine.
[sigh]

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Green eyes just seem to give you increased awareness of things. I can get my eyes a little greener by taking mineral supplements. The witch hunts targeting green eyed people was started by those who desired to shift our focus so we couldn't see the truth. It's an age old wizards ploy. A trick used to draw our attention away from those who were causing the problem. Maybe the people with green eyes were a threat to their deceit because of their awareness. We will never know for sure.

Interesting idea. Have always been more aware than most people seem to be, never related that to the eye color, though. Do you have some source material for this idea? Certainly would be logical.

Originally posted by Dinamo
well I have RH- blood
green eyes that like to turn blue and then grey - (women like it heh)
dogs love me beyond their standard friendliness (strange ones also)
and yes - i feel like i'm not from here - surrounded with brainless morons
i dream colorfully

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
Well I have green eyes (okay, hazel) and I also dream in color (didn't know people didn't, lol). I guess that makes me part alien. I also have a fairly high IQ in the mid 140's (top 99.7%). Does that count too?

To Dinamo and JohnnyS - Higher IQ...yeah, see that in others with more of the more rare traits, too. So, is it a sign of a hybrid, or do the same genes work for all those rare traits, maybe? Animals do seem to love me as well. Too bad we can't get a study of this. It would be too easy for some to turn into a racial thing, and that would be all bad.

Originally posted by rickymouse
If there are alien hybrids here on earth, they would be using trickster tactics to hide their identity. They would be saying others are alien hybrids. The people saying others are hybrids should have genetic testing to prove they are fully human.
The little guy who is causing the trouble in this line up is the one who should be investigated

Ah, the classic "blame the other guy" diversion! Not sure I like the genetic testing, as mandatory, though. Way too much room for abuse there.

Originally posted by siluriancryptic
Before we were born we were invisible eternally-living beings that look like us when we were ~30 years old. We elected to come to this earth to be proven if we obey God when God is not around us for a lifetime of ~75 years. So, an angel with power puts a "veil" or curtain around your memory, reduces you to a 9 inch stiff rod with undulating side fins made of some kind of "spirit matter" , then you zip around the atmosphere waiting for the next new born baby to emerge from the womb. Your first breath allows the stiff undulating rod to enter behind the baby's neck down its spinal cord and you now have a body. The baby contains your spirit now and makes the baby grow to look like you when you were in the spirit world. The spirit gives the baby intelligence far above all the animals of the earth. Thus you have become a human with flesh and blood. Jose` Escamille shows these Rods on his films as other types of UFOs which seem to be alive. These Rods are us waiting to be born into a body. In 75 years the person dies, but the rod emerges out the neck and leaves the flesh and blood body behind. The Rod goes back to a 30 year old man or woman with the "curtain" removed . The Man or Woman are now invisible, eternally-living spirits waiting to be given their body back . But the body will be eternally- living flesh and bone body. This part is called resurrection. But I saw the films about Rods by Jose` Escamille and I think the Rods are people waiting to be born into this world like us so they can develope intelligence further. We never really die. This is what Mormons believe. I just wanted to let everybody know what Rods are. What do you think?

*blink blink* I have no idea how to respond to that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I thought I'd ask my contact about what colour eyes humans had before the Apple of Knowledge event in the garden of Eden and got this reply:-*snip*

Contact? Care to share who this contact is, and how they would know such things? Not a name, but something to tell what position they have, what sort of being they are, etc?

Originally posted by RaphaRemember, every impure creature of YHWH can be forgiven no matter how much celestral D.N.A they have in their veins.

Now there, I would agree. People are not damned eternally for things beyond their control.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have green eyes and had contact with UFOs as a child. I was always able to meditate into almost an out of body state as a child. It allowed me to contact other realms and I also dream in color. My IQ is also 140's which motivates me to look beyond coincidence that this thread may be onto something.

There are a few things very common in alien abduction cases. Those who have had contact all have been shown cataclysm or some kind of coming tribulation and almost all are told they will have some unique purpose. Meanwhile almost all have sexual and mind experiments done on them and they all lose a period of time.

I have my own theory after having been abducted myself.

Here is the science behind it.

edit on 26-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Contact? Care to share who this contact is, and how they would know such things? Not a name, but something to tell what position they have, what sort of being they are, etc?

The contacts are one of the fallen watcher leaders and a fallen seraph.

In terms of levels, seraphs are class 5 angels where class 1 would be arch angel Michael and class 10 would be a messenger.

Here are the different types of angel.
seraphim, who have 6 wings. They can either be seen in dragon or human form
cherubim, winged lions
owphanim,
shiltownim,
yasharim,
chayilim,
sarim,
malakim,
malakim nas,
lyrim, who are the Watchers.

All of the information that I have posted on ATS is from either the seraph or watcher.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Rapha because: addon

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join