It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I also know what you mean. One time I had a dream when I was younger that a man with a gun was hunting for me and found me in a room and shot me in the stomach and I woke up and puked from pain.

Another time when I was seriously being visited by something, I would wake up and have sear marks on my wrists like they were bound, producing scars still to this day as well as scars on my palms. I would wake up from a dream feeling like my hand was burning on one of the lines on my hands and there was no explanation on how it got there because the symmetry from the other hand didn't match up. Also had scratch and cut marks on my back and body. Scary stuff. I still don't know what the hell it was, a ghost, demon, alien, what have you...

That is creepy stuff! Ghost, demon, alien.....kinda think those are all the same entities.....

My brother dreams of medieval battles sometimes, even being killed on occasion, with all the accompanying pain. Have speculated that this might be some dream version of remote viewing, but who knows?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i think theyres way more then jsut 4 things telling me im a hybrid alien....

5.feeling outta place on this planet, always thinking about the cosmos and the universe

That's another for the list! Out of place among the people here, I can identify with! Some days, I wish I could prove I wasn't the same species.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
So, what do you all think?

... if you're Rh-

or any of your ancestors ever were

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Dreaming in color? What? Doesn't everyone dream in color?

Apparently not. Found that a shock myself, when told. Then thought, how sad for them.... Heck, as a child, I could never understand why people said "pinch me" to see if they were dreaming. When I asked, and was told you "can't feel" the pinch in a dream, I decided adults were stupid or something. Always felt sensation in dreams. Smells, taste, all of it. Guess I am just weird, lol!

the pinch me thing is to trigger lucidity in your dreamstate. Normally we don't know we're dreaming till we wake up ... so if you go thru your day pinching yourself and asking yourself if your dreaming...then eventually you will pinch yourself in your dreamstate and it will trigger you to wake up in the dream. I tried it..it works. Same as writing a saying on paper and repeating it everyday ... for example: tonight i will awaken in my dream, tommorrow i will remember ...if you repeat that everyday ,,,you will eventally wake up in your dreams.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

Apparently not. Found that a shock myself, when told. Then thought, how sad for them.... Heck, as a child, I could never understand why people said "pinch me" to see if they were dreaming. When I asked, and was told you "can't feel" the pinch in a dream, I decided adults were stupid or something. Always felt sensation in dreams. Smells, taste, all of it. Guess I am just weird, lol!

I am shocked! I also never understood that "pinch me" thing as well for the same reasons and I always dream in color and feel stuff when dreaming. Honestly, WHEN dreaming, I see absolutely NO difference from the real life, so I don't know I am dreaming (until I wake up of course). It's really weird and I didn't know it wasn't normal.

Most people, not here, when I tell them how I dream, look at me funny. Sometimes I can tell, though usually the dream oddities seem real. Beats my sister's dreams, though. She dreams of grocery shopping...SO boring!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

i once had a dream that scream sliced me in half UP the middle ( ouch im a boy... ) with a scythe.

it tickled SO MUCH................. i thought i was going to die, it was the most ticklish thing EVER, it tickled so much it hurt and i almost wet the bed (but didn't) lol.

OUCH! Was that after watching one of the movies? My stabbing was out of the blue, and way too normal (for my dreams). Seemed I wasn't "me", either. That one was so real, I thought it was something I viewed, and I actually watched the news for a couple of weeks, looking for such a stabbing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Another 1 & 4 here.

I don't have an special colored eyes but I think I have something interesting in my genes.
Usually when a brown eyed person and a blue eyed person mate, they make either hazel or green. In my case, our creation was born with green eyes(only lasted a day) that now, years later are blue/grey with white/brown border around the pupil. It's so wickedly cool looking though.

Sounds cool! Would love to see a pic! My case, Mom's were green. The border, white/brown, sounds really unusual. Any other "weird" family traits?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Yeah, I have very vivid dreams. I actually had an extremely weird dream where I forgave Obama and we started crying together. Then after I went home there was some kind of an attack and I barely made it. After that I woke up and told my wife about it and went to work. In the middle of work I for some reason said I was dreaming and then woke up again. Told my wife about the other dreams and asked if I already told her.

Their was some other odd stuff, but as the family knows my user name, I don't want to mention that even though it was a dream.

Just in case somebody asks why Obama and I had a "moment" I have no clue, nor any of the surrounding info of the dream. The ship that attacked us had a star in a circle though, not sure why that stood out, and why it was firing cannon balls at us.

As for my eyes, they change color depending on what I'm wearing.

Ever think of looking for the star symbol online? Would be really interesting if you located it! I have awakened from a dream, and still been dreaming before as well. Weird, but it happens. Did that once, with a "loop" of trying to wake a teenager for school repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BustaMonkey
Good post!

That is if we "bread" with than at all, there is also the theroy that we where created by them, And that we call them God, and in the bible we are created in His image.
So there maybe no possible way to tell who is or is not a "hybrid" as we may already be a hybrid species.

Well, in my opinion, it would be a fallen angel thing, which we are told about. The big question then would be, are there more of those, or more pure humans, left? I won't discount something from elsewhere, though. Been a fan of Zenna Henderson's "People" for too long!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

So, what do you all think?

... if you're Rh-

or any of your ancestors ever were

Yeah, definitely on the list! Me, all my kids. Not sure which parent was, though. Both deceased, so hard to find out now. Definitely something odd with the negative blood type, though! That I can't seem to locate any good, scientific discussion makes me wonder even more.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up.

How does one get a demon/human hybrid?

Demons are usually non-human spirits.
I didn't know they had material reproductive organs or sperm?

Is there a paternity test for demon dads?
Do they have a Y chromosome too?

If one can be a demon hybrid, are some people also angel hybrids?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

the pinch me thing is to trigger lucidity in your dreamstate. Normally we don't know we're dreaming till we wake up ... so if you go thru your day pinching yourself and asking yourself if your dreaming...then eventually you will pinch yourself in your dreamstate and it will trigger you to wake up in the dream. I tried it..it works. Same as writing a saying on paper and repeating it everyday ... for example: tonight i will awaken in my dream, tommorrow i will remember ...if you repeat that everyday ,,,you will eventally wake up in your dreams.

Interesting idea. Haven't heard that one before, though I have heard people state they could not feel in a dream. Most people, it seems, can't. I don't worry about waking in them, as I dream even during short naps, of only minutes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up.

How does one get a demon/human hybrid?

Demons are usually non-human spirits.
I didn't know they had material reproductive organs or sperm?

Is there a paternity test for demon dads?
Do they have a Y chromosome too?

If one can be a demon hybrid, are some people also angel hybrids?

The Bible mentions these, VERY briefly. The giants before the flood, and later, in the promised land, that they had to fight to take that land. One would have to assume they can take on physical form. Angels did, in the Bible, so guess the fallen ones can as well. I see it as being able to have a form, but not being bound by it as we are. If there were a test, I doubt we would be told. No idea on the last. The general consensus seems to be that this was frowned upon, so those doing it would be the fallen ones. Not a lot of data, though. All we can do is speculate.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Im rh negative.Btw, physical appearance dont have so much bearing on it,hybrids come in all shapes and sizes,and many have rh positive blood type......when i was a l'il kiddie i had this awful recurring night terror.a dark Entity chasing me,and when it caught up with me,would scratch my back with its talon.I would wake up,my back arched like a bow,screaming hystericaly-cus for a minute or 2 after waking,i could still feel that hideous,tickly sensation.Never pain,but a horrible ticke,an "unclean" feeling,just disgusting...Any of you had nosebleeds often as kids,with no sickness associated?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

I am shocked! I also never understood that "pinch me" thing as well for the same reasons and I always dream in color and feel stuff when dreaming. Honestly, WHEN dreaming, I see absolutely NO difference from the real life, so I don't know I am dreaming (until I wake up of course). It's really weird and I didn't know it wasn't normal.

Its perfectly normal grow up your not an alien ffs

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I did actually right after I posted and it seems to be a wiccan symbol.

Now my symbol was a bit different it was solid and silver in a circle. I think it was red, but not 100% sure on that as I was running away from the cannon balls after finding out what destroyed a persons house and killed some of the people inside.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well... I'm 4 for 4... 5 for 5 if you count the addition of the "feel like you don't belong here"...

So far as the dreams go... mine pretty much pick up where they left off the night before... at times the "dream life" is better than "reality" which makes me not want to wake up to "this"... at other times the "dream life" is far worse and makes me not want to "go to sleep"... so... take that for what it's worth...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Im rh negative.Btw, physical appearance dont have so much bearing on it,hybrids come in all shapes and sizes,and many have rh positive blood type......when i was a l'il kiddie i had this awful recurring night terror.a dark Entity chasing me,and when it caught up with me,would scratch my back with its talon.I would wake up,my back arched like a bow,screaming hystericaly-cus for a minute or 2 after waking,i could still feel that hideous,tickly sensation.Never pain,but a horrible ticke,an "unclean" feeling,just disgusting...Any of you had nosebleeds often as kids,with no sickness associated?

Sounds like a terrible dream! Recurring seems to mean there was some reason for it. Anyone have ideas why when you were a kid? Be interested to hear about the hybrids you mention. Oh.....any knowledge on odd little "pores" at the top of the ear, where it joins to the head? Seen a very few people with that, and no good explanation for it anywhere. Isn't a cartilage issue or anything like that, and docs seem to have no clue.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I sometimes have those episodic dreams.

I laughed really loud when I saw a preview for a movie where in on of the states his wife survived and the other his kid survived because I had something like that happen to me before too. Not that I think his situation was funny, just kinda made me go ha.

I remember a few months ago I was having the episodic dreams and I so wanted to sleep all the time because of them. I can't remember right off hand but it felt like it was a good drama

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

I did actually right after I posted and it seems to be a wiccan symbol.

Now my symbol was a bit different it was solid and silver in a circle. I think it was red, but not 100% sure on that as I was running away from the cannon balls after finding out what destroyed a persons house and killed some of the people inside.

Interesting.....any knowledge of that before the dream? Possible it was simply a mesh of various things (we all get those from time to time).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join