It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its hard to know the traits of a hybrid if you only know the traits of one side of its family..... we can identify human traits but as we dont know any alien ones it would be hard to tell

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

its hard to know the traits of a hybrid if you only know the traits of one side of its family..... we can identify human traits but as we dont know any alien ones it would be hard to tell

This might fill in some blanks concerning alien/human hybrids a.k.a the nephilim.

Here are a few differences between the nephilim and humans.
1) nephilim bodies are not vulnerable to certain ailments.
2) nephilim physical chemistry is higher in copper. It is easy for them divine for water as water will take the easier path through hard rock via a mineral vein of positive valency minerals like copper (cu++) and iron (fe++). With -ve electrons surrounding us the electrons focus on the closest vector in the steel rods as the wielder walks over a mineral vein. This is how tin was once searched for many centuries ago in Cornwall, England at towns called Zennor and Geevor.
3) they have hyperactive immune systems
4) nephilim have lower blood pressure, lower core body temperature
5) they have high adrenaline output, compromised cellular respiration.

Dietary needs are different...hybrid individuals require more animal protein in general...particularly o negative blood type.

They also have disadvantages
A hybrid is more likely to succumb to immune disorders from the toxins in the environment and food supply, vaccines, etc.
Asthma is also quite common amongst them especially thanks to all these chem-trails.

Mankind is now quite a mix between dragon and watcher angelic d.n.a just like it was during the days of Noah.

Dragon (Lucifer / Satan) = Green/Hazel/Brown eyes + non-blonde hair
Fallen Watchers (Shemyhaza, Azazel) = 8ft tall, pale skin + blue eyes + blonde hair

The fallen watchers are from Atlantas (ancient Greece). Hence blue eyed blondes mainly reside throughout Europe and are carcasian in origin.

There is more information concerning the nephilim on timenolonger.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Lol, I thought that way of describing genetics before, it is now nothing more to me than a false belief system hidden under a fantasy buff.Also, Go ahead and tell them that the unreadable dna that scientists labled "junk dna" contains genetic sequence code for spiritual protocols xD

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this list would identify one as a hybrid. I definitely do not have RH- blood but I have all the others listed. Does this make me a hybrid? I seriously doubt it, however if you add multiple ufo sightings and frequent paranormal activity to the list.. you can narrow that down further.. I still don't feel all of it makes me a hybrid.
I am however a shaman. Oh hell who knows. What does it all mean anyway? That we are different? That we are maybe here to help others? By identifying ourselves to we risk being taken and studied? This was a fear I have had from early childhood. This is why I never reported anything that happened to me to any sort of authoritites.
My eyes are 4 colors but the most prominent is green.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

So, nice to meet you. You say you are a shaman, and being a shaman implies you have spirituality.
I too have felt spiritual in my past, not in a shaman's way though.
The very foundation of what we are talking about is something that was uncertain to begin with, if you catch the drift. It can sway very easily, many have their own interpretation on it. Not much fact in the talking space, rather
facts twisted with other experiences AND STILL some personal interpretation of those experiences.
My own opinion, lol. I saw a commercial about 5 months ago for some arthiritis pain saying " people who move tend to stay in motion ". I thought to myself, motion promotes motion, stillness promotes stillness.
I started playing with those thoughts a bit more, such as a positive thought will promote a positive thought, negativity promotes negativity, then I realized it doesn't always work that way. Especially when you realize the bad in false positivity, you catch?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You could be an alien hybrid if you have an elongated skull and no fontanel.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7
You could be an alien hybrid if you have an elongated skull and no fontanel.

You could be an alien hybrid if you consider your genetics so pure that you need to breed within your own bloodline to multiply the purity, and calculate the safe amount of distance between cousins to sucessfully cancel the deformed mutations that occur.

-OR-

You could be a redneck if you marry a woman from your family reunion at your trailor park.

-IN REALITY-

You might not want to ask your mom why you think you have an elongated skull and no fontanel

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
There is more information concerning the nephilim on timenolonger.ning.com...

And from your provided link:

There we saw the nephilim (the descendants of 'Anaq came from the giants) and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight and so we were in their sight."

(Discovery Channel) Mystery of Giants "There were Giants of the Earth in those days, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 (from about 6:20 into this part 3 shows the ancient Dragonfly with a 1.5 meters of wingspan) , Part 4 From about 2:20 into this Part 4 it states "Moses sent out scouts to find a place they could settle, the scouts went north to Hebron, on their return they reported >>All the people we saw there are men of gigantic size... We felt no bigger than grasshoppers and that is how we looked to them

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCeed
reply to post by Rapha
Go ahead and tell them that the unreadable dna that scientists labled "junk dna" contains genetic sequence code for spiritual protocols xD

Ah, always wanted to meet a disinfo grunt from the CIA.
Just joined as a newbie to this forum simply to debunk the truth about the nephilim. You havn't even got the courage to show your true identity.

How incredibly easy it is to predict every strategical move the secret services make.

You just keep taking those happy tablets with a six pack. Watch some sport and celeb gossip and everything will be just fine again on Monday morning. LOLOLOLOL

Don't worry, the fallen aliens will give you a pay rise when you obey their orders to round up Christians and truck them off to the nearest FEMA camp soon.

Isn't there a link between Indego children where certain DNA traits are actually switching on right now ?

There seems to be much interest in Indego children here on ATS. Are you going to say that that is also disinformation?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
Ah yes, the expanding Earth theory... not too sure what to make of that, will have to look more into it and get back to you with my personal verdict.

This animated demo demonstrating expanding Earth theory
, and What's causing expansion of the Eart? 1) accretion of matter from space gradually increasing Earth's mass, gravity, surface area and diameter, and 2) Internal core expansion by tectonic force of expanding magma melted by gravity-generated compressive heat

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by DARREN1976
Ah yes, the expanding Earth theory... not too sure what to make of that, will have to look more into it and get back to you with my personal verdict.

This animated demo demonstrating expanding Earth theory
, and What's causing expansion of the Eart? 1) accretion of matter from space gradually increasing Earth's mass, gravity, surface area and diameter, and 2) Internal core expansion by tectonic force of expanding magma melted by gravity-generated compressive heat

Your very helpfull my friend, thank you very much, will tag that and peruse it later at my leasure

2nd...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

LGE,
The OOA is the dodgy Out Of Africa Theory msm like's to buzz about from time to time.

I was looking through some books recently and in a kids book talking about tribal migration's it does say 'possible' migration from OOA. The picture showed a dotted red line leading out from Africa etc.
So they don't completely bs people, just hoodwink them with smoke and mirrors.

Pig,
Stop whining about multiple quote answers back to back. It shows she is answering all questions in the thread.
I suspect it makes your trolling a bit more difficult

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by Rapha
Go ahead and tell them that the unreadable dna that scientists labled "junk dna" contains genetic sequence code for spiritual protocols xD

Ah, always wanted to meet a disinfo grunt from the CIA.
Just joined as a newbie to this forum simply to debunk the truth about the nephilim. You havn't even got the courage to show your true identity.

How incredibly easy it is to predict every strategical move the secret services make.

You just keep taking those happy tablets with a six pack. Watch some sport and celeb gossip and everything will be just fine again on Monday morning. LOLOLOLOL

Don't worry, the fallen aliens will give you a pay rise when you obey their orders to round up Christians and truck them off to the nearest FEMA camp soon.

Isn't there a link between Indego children where certain DNA traits are actually switching on right now ?

There seems to be much interest in Indego children here on ATS. Are you going to say that that is also disinformation?

You may know my true identity as a Christian man with faith. According to my religion, The Holy Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

It's doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise believe it to be safe, and practice it to be Holy.

That being said, when is the last time you read the bible? Nephilim are the product of Demons and women, not angels. When Lucifer(Satan)
left heaven, he took a third of the angels with him. That's why nothing good came of the nephlim and their feelings of a state of superiority, they were whiped off the face of Earth by a flood. Do you know what an ego is?
You have effectively taken biblical scripture from the Holy Bible and twisted it along with microbiology. That is a very, very stupid and ignorant thing to do, in my opinion. This is what happens when you distance yourself from God enough to darken the path he has shown for you. You called me a disinformation grunt for the CIA, who are you to say that if I haven't given you any information of myself except for the fact that i'm a Christian man? You asked me if I disagreed with indigo children? I prefer to respond with saying that, you sir follow a belief system that has taken from the bible, and been tainted by inperfect logic (of the conspiracy type). Know yourself AND your faults........................OH, and one more thing. Don't say you aren't a conspiracy follower, because you don't know me, I don't know you, and somehow I am involed in one of your conspiracies. That's how much influence your thoughts have on you. If only you knew how downright tainted your subliminals are right now bruh.

You don't know what I could do with your uncertainty. You disrespected me with questions, I and my disrespect answered them.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ExCeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2012 by ExCeed because: (no reason given)

Last thing, This is me trying to help you bruh. If you know to not eat unhealthy foods, not smoke/drink/pop pills,
try not disrespecting people. Treat others the way you want to be treated. In a way when you attacked my joke you kind of said " I can read a certain amount of posts before I need to bad manner someone because it triggers my insecurity". If you felt so strong about your belief system, you wouldn't be on here "searching" for "evidence".
edit on 3-3-2012 by ExCeed because: bit more respect k

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Pig,
Stop whining about multiple quote answers back to back. It shows she is answering all questions in the thread.

I'm not trolling I find this thread interesting even if I don't agree with every single post.

I happen to find it very rude to post well over a dozen back to back comments on a thread.

If you join a thread late yes you should read through the entire thing but to answer ever single thing back to back is rude.
If anything it detracts from the conversation because you have to look for posts surrounded by hers that sort of become "hidden"
Plus it turns the thread into the "insert_username" show which is thread jacking and can make others interested in the thread look away as possible rambling.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think everyone dreams in color with senses.. Just last week I had a dream where I spilled coffee on myself and I literally shot out of bed so fast I almost had a heart attack.. Its the same with falling, whenever I am falling in a dream I always snap awake really fast and I still feel like im falling for a few seconds

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

Pig,

I happen to find it very rude to post well over a dozen back to back comments on a thread.

If you join a thread late yes you should read through the entire thing but to answer ever single thing back to back is rude.
If anything it detracts from the conversation because you have to look for posts surrounded by hers that sort of become "hidden"
Plus it turns the thread into the "insert_username" show which is thread jacking and can make others interested in the thread look away as possible rambling.

Yep, it's excessively rude to take a lot of time and energy to respect everyone who has participated with the courtesy of an answer.

Absolutely ridiculous. The OP should be ashamed.

What a strange point of view.

Thanks OP for delivering a great thread that feels 'alive'.

Back on track

I am o neg. only broken my pinkie toe and have had many occasions where I should have broken many bones.

Bruise easily.

Have had abduction-type experiences, have had many paranormal experiences. But now hitting 40 and these are calming down.

Get precog experiences and am pretty empathic. Tend to pick up on energies.

Celtic origins. Hazel eyes, red hair. Dad had green eyes and red hair.

Interested in where this thread is heading...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Not at the time...when the girls were little, I hardly watched any tv..they only watched the usual Barney and stuff. Not saying it's alien...but weird...they always have orbs in there pics too.

That is strange, if there wasn't anywhere for them to pick the ideas up from....since they are older, any other oddities?

Originally posted by robodrag0n

True, but I think Wikipedia has gotten better in terms of their security. I don't think there's a team of disinfo agents out to spread misinformation when it comes to eye color and the science behind it. Though, I suppose anything could happen.

Not disinfo, on that anyway (least, don't think so), but mi-info, as people hear things someplace, then assume they are true, and repeat them. The science behind it isn't complex, save for the origins of some of the traits. Of course, they are off there in a lot of ways.

LGE,
The OOA is the dodgy Out Of Africa Theory msm like's to buzz about from time to time.

I was looking through some books recently and in a kids book talking about tribal migration's it does say 'possible' migration from OOA. The picture showed a dotted red line leading out from Africa etc.
So they don't completely bs people, just hoodwink them with smoke and mirrors.

Pig,

Ah, yes, should have gotten that. Up too late I think.
Lot of misleading info in science, though, even in textbooks, that never gets corrected. Seems a lot of the establishment science is more concerned with being seen as right than actually being right.

Thx, am trying! If I miss someone, shout out.

Originally posted by NephraTari
I don't know if this list would identify one as a hybrid. I definitely do not have RH- blood but I have all the others listed. Does this make me a hybrid? I seriously doubt it, however if you add multiple ufo sightings and frequent paranormal activity to the list.. you can narrow that down further.. I still don't feel all of it makes me a hybrid.
I am however a shaman. Oh hell who knows. What does it all mean anyway? That we are different? That we are maybe here to help others? By identifying ourselves to we risk being taken and studied? This was a fear I have had from early childhood. This is why I never reported anything that happened to me to any sort of authoritites.
My eyes are 4 colors but the most prominent is green.

No UFO sightings for me, save maybe a "star" that seemed to move around. Nothing really cool, though. Paranormal? That's another matter! ave wondered a few times, specially when followed for some months, but not too concerned. Always know when someone is there, anyway.

You may know my true identity as a Christian man with faith. According to my religion, The Holy Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.

It's doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise believe it to be safe, and practice it to be Holy.*snip*

GOOD foundation! Christian myself, and yeah, nephilim were demonic offspring, not angelic. Still think that could be going on today, though as we are told it will be in the end as it was in the days of Noah.

*snip*

*snip*

I didn't join the thread late; I started the thread. Don't live in here, and will make an effort to respond, as the OP. If it bugs you, can't be helped.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

Pig,

Yep, it's excessively rude to take a lot of time and energy to respect everyone who has participated with the courtesy of an answer.

Absolutely ridiculous. The OP should be ashamed.

What a strange point of view.

Thanks OP for delivering a great thread that feels 'alive'.

Back on track

I am o neg. only broken my pinkie toe and have had many occasions where I should have broken many bones.

Bruise easily.

Have had abduction-type experiences, have had many paranormal experiences. But now hitting 40 and these are calming down.

Get precog experiences and am pretty empathic. Tend to pick up on energies.

Celtic origins. Hazel eyes, red hair. Dad had green eyes and red hair.

Interested in where this thread is heading...

Glad some get it! Personally, never liked a thread where the Op start it, and never comes back! YW, and glad all are enjoying it! Didn't expect such a nice response! Thanks to ALL posting, and sharing personal details on these and other traits.

Personally, don't bruise easily, and only broke the one toe. No UFO/abduction stuff( save that one "star"), but ghosts and the like. Not now; don't allow them.

Will post a consolidated list following this, from all that has been shared (I think). If something is missed, let me know.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Read [the Bible] to be wise believe it to be safe, and practice it to be Holy.

I do now and again.

Nephilim are the product of Demons and women, not angels.

Wrong.
Demons is another word for nephil spirit, jinn, ancestral spirit, the damned, eternally dead, negative entities, ghosts, the rephaim and giants.
According to Enoch the Scribe, the nephilim were the bastard children of women and the fallen watchers.

That's why nothing good came of the nephlim

That is because nephil spirits are damned to tranverse this world until Judgement Day as Enoch was told by YHWH. If you were on a 1-way trip to hell just for being a bastard child of a fallen watcher, would you be happy with YHWH for condeming your spirit to sheol? This is why many nephilim follow satan. For them, its either this planet or sheol. This is why they are hostile to humans. They are fighting for their survival. Since the coming of Jesus their days are numbered hence they begged Jesus for the chance to repent at a future date when he could have easily sent them to sheol whilst they possessed the pigs and fell of the cliff.

They were whiped off the face of Earth by a flood.

If eternal fire in sheol cannot kill a spirit, how on earth can drowning kill a spirit?
Numbers 13:33 is proof that the giants were not destroyed during the great Flood.

You called me a disinformation grunt for the CIA

I will take it back. I didn't expect this sort of response from an athiest that doesn't know the truth. Sorry.

If only you knew how downright tainted your subliminals are right now bruh.

Please explain. No more 'bruh' or 'bro' please. That insult is one step away of being called a Troll. Tit-4-Tat I guess.
Correct. Human blood was tainted / contaminated with fallen watcher (celestral) blood.

Question.
Can YHWH with His infinite wisdom forgive a demon that seeks His everlasting love?
Is Heaven only accessable to His followers and (lets say) human murderers that repent before they die?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Alright, a consolidated list, with the jokes below it. If something was left off, or you didn't get it listed before this, speak up, and can add it in. Commentary on why the things listed should or should not be here is good as well.

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, empathic, discerning things, healing (maybe with heat), deja vu, directing thought/emotions at others, influence others with thought, "seeing" the past through residual energy

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons). Changing eye color also seems to be a trait of people with some of the otehr traits.

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc. Reading in dreams.

5.feeling outta place on this planet, always thinking about the cosmos and the universe, wanting to "go home"

6.adopted, with unusual circumstances

7. Longer canines, or extra teeth?

8. Ear lobes, as in not connected type

9. feeling of being watched from the sky, or in general

10. odd pore at the top of the ear, where it joins the head

11. Sensitive to light, good night vision

12. night person

13. lower body temp

14. seldom break bones?

15. pear like or elongated skull.

16. The ability to turn appliances of and on. The ability to short out electronic equipment by intense focus of thought and energy.

17. Good mechanical aptitude, and/or being able to pick up from others their skills in operating equipment

18. fast healing of self, self-healing

19. less likely than most to get sick, being less sick than others with the same ailment

20. respiratory issues

21. dietary differences, higher protein needs

JOKES:

1. You have narcissistic illusions of grandeur and specialness

2. You spend too much time on ATS and believe every single thing you read without questioning anything and everything

3. You do not ever leave your mom's basement

4. You watch too much Sci-fi channel and start to believe it is all real

5. When you see lights in the skies (IE planes) you think they are finally coming to take you home but first you
gotta video it and upload to YT and tell everyone the mothership is coming!

6. You get mad when you start a thread claiming you are an alien hybrid and people ask you to prove it.

In voice of Jeff Foxworthy...

7. If you CAN"T STAND to be around humans, you might be an alien hybrid.

8. If your commute to work takes 3 light years, you might be an alien hybrid.

9. If you can't wait to get back home where you take long walks under the two moons, you might be an alien hybrid.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join