It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There really should be some thread etiquette about posting over a dozen posts back to back.
It just spams the thread to the top of the Forum when there is only one person replying.

At most I try to keep it to two or under back to back and if I really need to add something else I will edit my last post.
Maybe I will go 3 posts if I have a lot to say.

Not only does it spam the thread to the top and throw off the post counts it's practically thread jacking.
It's hard enough to pull relevant information out of a thread without having to wade through one persons endless posting.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by uberangel

Is it possible for some ones body temperature to change? Cus all my life,till bout a year ago,i was like a volcano,always said to the hubby i wish science could discover a way to lower one's body temp.I realy suffered with that,always felt like i was overheating,even in winter others would be bundled up in yerseys and jackets+shivering and id be wearing just a long-sleeved T+still feel a bit warm.But now,i tend to feel a bit chilly usualy,even some days in summer.And i live in Africa,it can be hellish here..I realy feel like my core body temp has gone down.I never realy feel the heat anymore,rather where the rest of my family will be complaining of the heat,i'l be putting on a light yersey.

Have your thyroid checked. That can make you feel colder.

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i had a dream i was stabbed in my side ifelt the
knife going in i felt the warmth of my blood

the funny thing about it was that it happened in
school but in my dream i was an adult
thats always through my off but that was a few years ago

know i can sometimes direct my dreams in the way
i want them to go

In mine, i wasn't me at all.

Originally posted by leira7
Is anyone else tired of hearing about how physical traits like eye color make someone 'special'? I am so freaking tired of these starseeds telling me that they are on a higher plain just because their eye color is blue or green. Get over it! I'd like to believe that brainpower has more to do with the possibility of being seeded from a higher intelligence than anything else.

Greys have black eyes, so what.

These people are reaching back to nazism. All of this new age stuff is just Neo-Nazi propaganda in disguise. Forcing people to separate themselves based off of hair and eye color. We are all one, some of us can dream more vividly, have deeper esp. experiences, have precognition, and what have you, more than others. Get over it. Some of us aren't on medications that dull the senses, so we can see more, some of us have the privilege of eating non-monsanto foods which allow us to see more, some of us have highly active temporal lobes. There are so many other reasons for why someone can be a possible 'hybrid' than just basing it off of eye color, COME ON ALREADY. This madness has got to stop!

At what point did I, or anyone here, claim they were "special"? Different, maybe, not better. Plus, I am as far fro "NEw Age" as they come, and farther from being a Nazi, so back off already. Do you have any traits to offer you think are more valid? THAT is what the thread is for.

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yep. I am rh neg. only broken a toe when it was twisted at a very odd angle!

Interesting...only one I broke was the same! Small toe, caught in a bed rail (I was careless).

Originally posted by iggy50

Well, I'm extremely intuitive and feel vibrational energy of places, people, and things uncannily well; I have green eyes and B (-) blood type; I dream in color and vmeet people and go to places I've never known or been. Add this one: Without absolute proof or experience, the truth is known about people, places, and things accurately. Also, I would add the knowing/feeling that I am different somehow, someway.

My 2 cents.

Knowing about people can get, awkward at times, can't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

pretty much all of the above, eye color ranges in shades of blue/green/grey kind of changes hue due to different moods, always been quite intelligent and articulate, although I feel disassociated with everyone all of the time, always been interested in the cosmos, and the esoteric, always been able to dream in color, and feel sensations in dreams as well as other senses like smell and touch as well,...*snip*... i never thought about the rest of the stuff making me much different from everyone else, just thought i was a bit quirky is all...
(but i am bi-polar though...)
edit on 2-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

Quirky....I know that word! Have family I get that label from, too.

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by leira7

Control troll.

I love it how, after over half a century, there's always some idiot trying to bring up the corpse of WW2.

Sorry libby dude but the question isn't going away in a hurry.
Fair-eyed people didn't just spring out of nowhere due to some magical evolutionary mechanism that Darwin proposed.
It's one of the best-kept secrets the msm have kept from the public.
The main reason I'm informed they do this is to keep the idiots from looking down on the non-whites.
Which is why if there's a discovery made contradicting the OOA theory it's announced very quietly and pushed into a corner, away from the light.

Yeah, gotta love how you can be all about your color and culture if not white, but if you look into the origins of your white traits, you are a "Nazi". gets old really fast!

What is the OOA theory?

Originally posted by Iamschist

parseltongue is from the "Harry Potter" books, movies. It is the ability to speak to snakes.

AH. Not a HP fan.

Originally posted by Pigraphia
There really should be some thread etiquette about posting over a dozen posts back to back.
It just spams the thread to the top of the Forum when there is only one person replying.

At most I try to keep it to two or under back to back and if I really need to add something else I will edit my last post.
Maybe I will go 3 posts if I have a lot to say.

Not only does it spam the thread to the top and throw off the post counts it's practically thread jacking.
It's hard enough to pull relevant information out of a thread without having to wade through one persons endless posting.

Hey, I am trying, but a lot of replies, and I can't be here all the time. Feel obligated to respond to many posts, as it's my thread. Hence, the multiple quotes as much as possible, when they fit. Apologies...bugs me, too, and would not reply so much if not the OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I agree with the assessment of the eyes. Moses was supposed to have the eyes of a god, That "filled the room with light", I personally think that blue green eyes, especially those that change color are trace genetics of "them".

I would add to the list,

If you have a pear like or elongated skull.

If you have a hyper sensitivity to light and an ability to see in the dark.

If you are semi psychic and can alter the emotions of others by increasing the intensity of your own and directing that emotion directly into the thought process of others.

Being able to predict events in advance.

The ability to turn appliances of and on. The ability to short out electronic equipment by intense focus of thought and energy.

The ability to learn instantly complex mechanisms, or in tune from others with that knowledge the ability to operate said mechanisms. ( machinery, skills, etc)

The ability to see past events from a first person perspective based on residual trace energies of people who experienced them.

The ability to heal or hurt bodily functions with touch. Also the ability to generate intense heat from your hands without touching another person's flesh. Said heat being the transfer of energy meant to stimulate healing in the cells.

The ability to heal yourself through magnetism. Example, placing a small magnet upon a large wound and over a period of just a few days and have it completely heal without a scar.

The ability to read minds and emotions.

There is allot more, but yes, you may be a hybrid.

The fact is the "traits" are present in everyone but some have a combination of them while others have a stronger inclination to one or a few more so than all.

Those that have a combination of them and are highly developed may have a higher % of genetic material from "them".

Those that have a strength in a particular field may have the same or higher % of genetic material but have learned to use those functions of those genes.

It should be noted that using one ability or many to a high degree does not depend on the % of genetic material but rather the ability for the mind to access them. Like running a human "OS" with alien hardware. It might work for any particular function but the full capacity resides in a custom OS that tailor fits the hardware installed.

The very definition of "human" or "alien" is limiting since it is still yet unknown if the "aliens" are a type human themselves. It should not be focused on if the individual wishes to use more of his natural genetic inheritance. He should simply realize that he is running on a mentality or "frequency" of mind that limits his potential and take it from there.

It is not the inhertance of a particular set of humans but rather all of us. Some just have it easier than others.

edit on 2-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

Nice long list! Some of what I was looking for, other ideas on the topic. Thx!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This alien hybrid thing is pure nonsense
A fantasy spun by people who exploit other people to profit through book sales and other merchandises.
Why people exhibit such tendency to believe in this crap really beggars belief.
The whole thing is a lie, a phantasmagoria and blatant fabrication designed to make the field of Ufology look ridiculous and lose credibility.
If people just think about it, by definition we are indeed all aliens to this blue planet where to kick start the evolutionary process certain amino-acids had to have been brought to earth via meteors and asteroids which resulted in the creation of life on earth in combination with the natural process of the earth itself.
But to think that aliens are impregnating earth women for their own breeding program is utter nonsense which also goes for earth men impregnating alien women myth.
Use your brains people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Alright, a pic of one of the ear "pores". Not super focused, but is my own head, so.....

One on each side. Yes, more like a pore, NOT a cartilage flaw. That is whole. For those that were asking.

Seen only ONE person with two, besides myself. Seen three people with one, one side only. Heard about the one on here (unless that granddaughter happens to be one of the ones I met!)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I stand at 5ft1 in the mornings.

Interview Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk", Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 Golden Light Eagle says that we are all Star people, not only the other star races visiting Earth he says. The Indians reportedly received Symbols during ceremony, symbols reportedly representing Universal and spiritual laws.
Who knows, maybe you lived your past life at another star system? People's "souls" reportedly reincarnate in physical bodies at least several million times before they reportedly finally find their way home to the "fantasitic divine world" as some calls it, and some "Souls" from other star systems reincarnate on Earth as Earth-humans. You have a chance to find that out if you pay a hypnotherapist a visit, and maybe it will be revealed during hypnosis, perhaps?

"Indigo child" Boriska claim he lived his past life as a 7 meters tall Martian pilot in ancient times, he told that he visited his Lemurian friend on Earth, he said that the Lemurians were more than 9 meters tall in ancient times. Boriska reportedly remembered his past life as Martian pilot without using hypnotherapist, so he is obviously one of the few ones who claim to remember a past life without using hypnotherapist.
But i can only recommend you to pay a hypnotherapist a visit.

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

The Dogon and the Sirius mystery , and Cherokee indians explain that the Pleiadian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.

From about 8:12 in this 'conference' Part 7, and from the beginning of this Part 8, Randy Winters mention that the ancient Lyrians who visited Earth in ancient time were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall.

You say that you stand at 5ft1 in the mornings, then does that mean that you're not necessarily exactly 5ft1 the rest of the day? Does your height vary from time to time?
edit on 3-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yep. I am rh neg. only broken a toe when it was twisted at a very odd angle

Little toe. Left foot.

Walking into a room. My left toe struck door frame and momentum carried rest of foot into the room.

Left toe just snapped sideways.

edit on 3-3-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That was the most amount of consecutive responses by 1 member I've seen ever I think.

@OP, I fit 3/4 of the criteria (unsure about the blood one). I'd also add a few, like how I am always thinking I don't belong here and my natural appearance is quite unusual. I have an adopted white (blond hair, blue eyed) father and a Spanish mother but I actually look very much like my avatar on here (minus the pointy ears and my hair isn't that color but I'm only in my 20s and it's already turning silver/grey and I have very limited ability to tan despite being in the sun for an hour or more in summer).

What are more "signs that you're an alien hybrid" you may have developed after making this thread? I'm interested in entertaining your idea.

Cheers,
Fantom
edit on 3-3-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Bachrk
I stand at 5ft1 in the mornings.

You say that you stand at 5ft1 in the mornings, then does that mean that you're not necessarily exactly 5ft1 the rest of the day? Does your height vary from time to time?

yes, its true, you actually are taller when you wake up first thing in the morning, your body relaxes when you are laying down sleeping, and the sections of your spine slightly seperate hence making you taller, but it doesnt last long, when you are up and about it compresses again and you shrink slightly...
edit on 3-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiated2
This alien hybrid thing is pure nonsense

Nope, it's not nonsense at all, for example the Greys in the abduction of Jesse Long reportedly showed him his own kids that seems to be hyprids, and an "alien implant" have been removed from his leg , and lots of other cases of alien abduction describe aliens showing "Hybrids" to abductees, and yes, the world wide alien abduction phenomenon is real, and alien implants have been removed , and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet.

Like i previously presented, the about 1600 world wide cases of "Starchildren" is also real and exist in this physical real world wether you like it or not, and yes, these "Starchildren" reportedly read other people's mind, have telepathic skills, are able to move objects through the air, have healing skills, and reportedly go at "ET high school", so you better get used to it, wether you like it or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I don't disagree at all with you on this one Anunaki10. Lol thats a change normally we bump heads on these kind of issues.

Back on track. I read that story about how he had a crystaline implant taken from his leg and they had it tested and couldn't conclude where and what it was for. I know that some other abductees have had larger one removed from them as well. Also a note here, I read somewhere too that the Grays use crystals as a very advanced form of technology. I'll try to locate the link, but I am on a work computer so bare with me.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
@Crystals science.nasa.gov...
A lot of corporations want high quality ones for technological purposes.
www.crystaltechnology.com...

www.actcrystals.com...

Growing them in space also diminishes the imperfections.
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

yes, its true, you actually are taller when you wake up first thing in the morning, your body relaxes when you are laying down sleeping, and the sections of your spine slightly seperate hence making you taller, but it doesnt last long, when you are up and about it compresses again and you shrink slightly...

Thank you very much for answering question for another person, "DARREN1976"
The ancient Lyrians who reportedly visited Eart in ancient times, these Lyrians were reportedly from 7 to 9 meters tall, and it's speculated that the reason why they were that tall is that their homeplanet orbiting Lyra star system had a weaker gravitation force than that of the Earth. It is speculated that the reason why animal life like for example like the huge dinosaurs could grow so big, and huge insects like for example the ancient Dragonfly with a wingspan of 70 centimeters wide is that in ancient times the Earth's gravitation force was weaker and had higher oxygen atmospheric levels in the atmosphere, it's also speculated that planet Earth was smaller in ancient times, and grow bigger and bigger through time and the gravitation force get stronger and stronger. It's speculated that the huge dinosaurs would not be able to stand up on Earth to today.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The ancient Lyrians who reportedly visited Eart in ancient times, these Lyrians were reportedly from 7 to 9 meters tall, and it's speculated that the reason why they were that tall is that their homeplanet orbiting Lyra star system had a weaker gravitation force than that of the Earth. It is speculated that the reason why the huge dinosaurs and huge insects like the ancient Dragonfly with a wingspan of 70 centimeters wide is that in ancient times the Earth's gravitation force was weaker and had higher oxygen atmospheric levels in the atmosphere, it's also speculated that planet Earth was smaller in ancient times, and grow bigger and bigger through time and the gravitation force get stronger and stronger.

So this would explain why the Reptilians are as large as they are. They evolved here and accomplished space travel and left? ...or Their home planet has the same gravity as prehistoric Earth..?

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
So this would explain why the Reptilians are as large as they are.

There reportedly are different types of Reptilian beings ranging from 5 feet tall to 12 feet tall, while other sources mention the Reptilian beings ranging from 14 to 22 feet tall weighing up to 1800 pounds. The Draconian Reptilians reportedly came into this Universe through a "Black hole" from another Universe a loong loong time ago, reportedly settled down at Draco starsystem, and later some of them reportedly came to Earth about 800000 years ago.

According to The Lacerta Files , there reportedly is another Reptilian race that reportedly lives underground of the Earth that have nothing to do with Draconian Reptilians or other Reptilian species.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Not at the time...when the girls were little, I hardly watched any tv..they only watched the usual Barney and stuff. Not saying it's alien...but weird...they always have orbs in there pics too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
@LAdyGreenEyes

My mother rejected me as fetus. My eyes are Grey (pic imgur.com...) but my left eye is half brown. My IQ is 157(wisc III testing) I have never broken a bone, never had stitches. I always dream in color, when not lucid dreaming I dream of saving the world and becoming ambassador of earth(lit). I am psychic, Nothing bad has ever happened to me, I listen to bad feelings when they come and inform others(if people would like examples just let me know)
I was born Without wisdom teeth. I may be an Alien, I however just think that I am a human in a higher process of evolution, but I have learned not to rule anything out....
edit on 3-3-2012 by R4inM4n because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

True, but I think Wikipedia has gotten better in terms of their security. I don't think there's a team of disinfo agents out to spread misinformation when it comes to eye color and the science behind it. Though, I suppose anything could happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

...... it's also speculated that planet Earth was smaller in ancient times, and grow bigger and bigger through time and the gravitation force get stronger and stronger. It's speculated that the huge dinosaurs would not be able to stand up on Earth to today.

Not a problem my friend, always happy to help...

Ah yes, the expanding Earth theory... not too sure what to make of that, will have to look more into it and get back to you with my personal verdict.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join