It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
I only miss number three...the rest fits totally with myself.
Since I was a child of 8-9 I became aware of the Rh-neg blood type as the "universal" kind...and what is funny, I KNEW I had such a blood type. Confirmation arrived when I became 15 and was allowed to give my blood to a friend's father needing transfusion. Premonitions and strong hunches about things are fairly common in my life, but only related to myself or members of my family. I am able to recognize a Rh-neg person just by talking few minutes with him/her...it seems Rh-neg people feel comfortable with each other! Other common traits I share with Rh-neg persons I personally know: 1) reddish hairs and skin pigments 2) some kind of artistic talent 3) empathy about others' sufference 4) staying awake in the night 5) the Orion connection (first constellation to be found when looking at the sky - good feelings from just staring at it)

Hope this contributes to the debate!

Peace,

Hundroid

Mine is blonde, but can have hints at times of red. Empathy, definitely! Night person? Always! Not sure about Orion, but always liked looking at the stars. Good additions, though!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

1. Yes I have had and do have some prophetic dreams and thoughts feelings etc
2.Yes am ab neg
3.No have brown eyes
4.Yes sometimes dream in colour and of unusual places and also am aware ie concious in dreams.

However I do not feel these things indicate being alien - However I am an alien so go figure

Interesting post....so you believe you are an alien? Care to share details, and traits you would assign that would be telling?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

any more info on the source of green eyed discussion heard uri geller make that statement about green& blue eyes not beingi of this earth

Have heard him mentioned for some of the traits, but don't think I heard that quote anywhere. Of course, that isn't proof, but interesting. Could be simply some trying to be superior, and we have to be careful about that sort of "evidence".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
After the epic dream episodes I had the other weekend, you better put me down as the demon/human hybrid.
If it's any consolation though, I was helping poor mortal humans to escape their firey doomed slavery.
Best dream ever!

Sounds like fun! I had one where Jack Sparrow...um, Captain Jack Sparrow....was helping a group of us with this ongoing adventure, but I don't think that makes me a pirate! Just one at heart, lol!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people.
alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), So, what do you all think?

Pure human blood after the days of Adam and Eve was tainted or contaminated with angel/alien blood.

To be more exact the nephilim are angel/human hybrids. Demon is simply another word for nephil spirit or ghost.

There's certainly a long list of nephilim traits which differ from the physicality of the average human. For this reason many people of hybrid origin in the general populace are unaware that their bodies work differently and therefor operate more efficiently when treated accordingly.

Here are a few differences between the nephilim and humans.
1) nephilim bodies are not vulnerable to certain ailments.
2) nephilim physical chemistry is higher in copper. It is easy for them divine for water as water will take the easier path through hard rock via a mineral vein of positive valency minerals like copper (cu++) and iron (fe++). With -ve electrons surrounding us the electrons focus on the closest vector in the steel rods as the wielder walks over a mineral vein. This is how tin was once searched for many centuries ago in Cornwall, England at towns called Zennor and Geevor.
3) they have hyperactive immune systems
4) nephilim have lower blood pressure, lower core body temperature
5) they have high adrenaline output, compromised cellular respiration.

Dietary needs are different...hybrid individuals require more animal protein in general...particularly o negative blood type.

They also have disadvantages
A hybrid is more likely to succumb to immune disorders from the toxins in the environment and food supply, vaccines, etc.
Asthma is also quite common amongst them especially thanks to all these chem-trails.

There is more information on timenolonger.wordpress.com...

Note Only the physical bodies of the nephilim died during the Great Flood, not their spirits.

The nephilim live amongst us.

Thinking along the same lines I am. I agree they are still around, though I think there are physical ones as well. We are told this happened after the flood, and would again a LOT before the end.

Interesting list......I have a lower-than-normal body temperature, though not low BP, don't get sick as ften as most people, and have asthma. Interesting.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by November5th
I have have some ESP ability.I dream in color and my dreams are very prophetic.I have had dreams about tornadoes and hurricanes for many years, and they come true.These dreams seem so real that I try to find the location of where I am.I can feel wind and rain on my body.
My eyes are green and I was very blonde as a child, but now my hair has turned brown.
My blood type is B+.Which is what my friends and family tell me to be all the time

My mother used to dream, before a family member had a baby, what it was, sex, length, weight, hair and eye color. She was ALWAYS accurate. She knew things, too, that happened other places, like a minor accident my dad was in out of town. Knew it happened, and that he was alright.

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
My sister has green eyes and I know she has no special abilities as far as telekenisis, telephathy or otherwise, if fact she wouldn't see the broad side of a barn coming.

Is there a source on these descriptions of hybrid humans characteristics or is this anothers what if feelings post

I have seen various of these mentioned all over the place. Discussions of Celtic people, eye color, blood type, all this seems to crop up a lot. Also in "hybrid" lists and tests. So, thought it would be fun to compile a list, see what we can all come up with.

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Have you ever noticed that there are two types of ears,some people have ears with lobes that hang,and some people have no lobes or lobes which are stuck to the side of thier head.
This leads me to think there must have been two different gene pools a long time ago,now if one was alien which one?

Yep. I have ear lobes. Seems more common is the attached ones, or none. Certainly a less common trait, but how many of these can we add to a hybrid list? Assuming there are any. Does seem interesting that many share a lot of the unusual traits, though, while most people have none of them.

Originally posted by Minori
I have seen this rh- thing for some time now, I am a universal donor and rh-. I do have vivid dreams, most of the time I am totally aware of all five senses, the weirdest dream was the one when I could smell. I actually am 4 out 4 for the guidelines to be a hybrid. I never put much stock in this, actually I have been this way since I was a very little girl, it is just normal to me now. I don't view myself as a hybrid, just spiritually evolved and soaking up the bright white light.

PLPL

Always a possibility! All my stuff seems normal to me, too, but I know it's different than a lot of people. So, fun to explore possibilities.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

*snip*
..always felt watched from the sky,too.It never freaked me out though,it was just a neutral feeling,an awareness like im aware of the sun shining......
Im an Empath also,which i only found out much later in life-my whole life long,i could not understand why i was so strange,and could feel emotions that were not my own,in the sense,that they were inappropriate for my circumstances/situation at the time,,also thoughts that came out of nowhere,and visual images..so not mine.

I could also pick up vibes from places,and objects sometimes.And claircognisance,very strongly and continuously all my life(where you know something,but you dont know HOW you know it,and then it turns out you were spot-on correct)...Intuition,inner Knowing,all that stuff.

Watched....interesting. Have had that a few times. Empathy, definitely! Can tell it's the emotions of others, but can be disconcerting all the same! Plenty of times I knew something, with no "logical" way to know how. In that case, call it God sharing something with me, that can help someone, or sometimes help me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Honestly, I think all humans are aliens. It would explain the evolutionary gap between us and primates.

I'm against the theory that some humans are alien descendants and others are not, simply because I believe things like ESP, telekinesis and what not can be developed by everyone given that they put the necessary work into it.

So if I have extra sensory perceptions that I use daily lets say, I don't like to think that I'm someone special who has 'higher ancestry' than other humans do. I just think I acknowledge it, or come from a family line who generally acknowledges it, but those who don't have it, just don't.

Thats why trying to make a list is difficult, because there are those who have these abilities, and more and there are those who don't but develop them later on if they chose to.

edit on 1-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

I don't buy into evolution, so that part never surprised me. Agree that certain traits could be perfectly normal, and some are simply better at it, or don't ignore it. Either way, interesting, because if nothing else, we can maybe see certain traits that make certain skills more likely. Could be genetic, even, carried the same places as the more unusual traits.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1

In response to your query about the small "pore" in the ear...my granddaughter has that. Her pediatrician said that the ears and kidneys develop at the same time and sometimes if there is an ear abnormality there can also be a kidney abnormality. The doctor had an ultrasound performed on granddaughter's kidneys and nothing abnormal was found, fortuantely.

The strangest thing about this is my very strong dejah 'vu experience or perhaps only a dream experience relating to the hole in granddaughter's ear. I thought, while driving home after the dr. visit that I saw a similar hole in my daughter's ear. At the next dr. visit for my granddaughter, I started to mention it, but after looking at my daughter's ear, I saw no hole. I was really confused, lol. I don't usually dream things that seem so real.

One of my kids has one, and his doc claimed it was a "cartilage" issue, which it isn't at all. No kidney issues, either, and none for me. I think the docs have no idea, so they guess. MY parents were told it was some "old gene" dating to cave people. Go figure.

Does she have just one, or two?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc.

I've had many intuitive and "telepathic" experiences before.

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

Kind of hard to get someone's blood type and get it verified... As for myself, Idk exactly what you're talking about here!

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons).

I have green eyes...

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

I dream in color...with physical sensation. I also dream of very unusual places with very unusual impressions. I often remember 3-5 dreams a night.

So...have I been abducted!? Am I a possible alien-human hybrid?

Please help me, I am scared. I just looked in the mirror and became horrified by m-my DISTURBING green eyes and pale skin. Omg, what a freak, I am amazed that I never noticed before. All this time searching for an alien...and the proof was right under my nose (and IS my nose). Holy sh1t. I'm freaking out seriously.

Blood type, you can get easily checked. My case, when I was in the Army (WAY back, and also with every pregnancy. Some get it checked while donating blood. Still, not something everyone knows about themselves.

For the record, I have NO indication that I have ever been abducted. Not worried about that at all. So don't panic. Pale skin and green eyes are normal (to me!).
"Freaking out seriously"? Really, or is this tongue-in-cheek?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
*snip*
Had lucid dreams as a kid, where I would leave my room and jump and just float down the stairs, always had entities chasing me as if they wanted me back in my body.

I dream in color, often recurring places and themes, often the same buildings and streets, often about struggles, firefights, chases,very vivid, sometimes I can levitate.

*snip*

edit on 1-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

That's kinda creepy. Sounds more liek a possession attempt than anything else. Any ghost experiences?

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by paulorf86

Originally posted by amongus
Dreaming in color? What? Doesn't everyone dream in color?

Exactly! I always thought that dreaming in color was pretty common as well as having real sensations when dreaming. Isn't it?

Depends on what you read. In the past, most stated that most people do not see color in dreams, and this is why dream segments in movies are often black and white. These days, the articles are less scientific, and the data is harder to locate.

Colour dreamer here, always have been always will be.
B/W dreamers? Maybe that explains the sheeple types??
Seriously do people dream in b/w?!

Wondered that myself because until I read the Dreams section of ATS last year, I thought everyone dreamt like me in full colour with their senses intact and the inability to fly or do anything out of the ordinary in the waking world.

I have often wondered how some people seem so...well, stupid and gullible. Sheeple is a good term for a lot! Maybe some simply are less intelligent, and thus more susceptible to manipulation, and those that aren't have other traits as well?

LOT of debate on color-vs-black and white dreaming. Flying in dreams.....seems so easy then, doesn't it? Like we should remember how when awake!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
It is unfortunate my Mother is gone, cause I need to have a serious talk with her! If those are qualities of half-breeds, then there are many of us here huh?
I can't see how any of those are special. Can anyone tell me what would be the point of reptilians breeding with humans? Apart from the far from home any port in a storm thing
You forgot Parseltongue, if I can speak it do I get extra points?

Would not make a lot of sense, would it, if we aren't all rich or powerful? Certainly no one I knw is! What is parseltongue?

Originally posted by curious7

I am 1 and 4 but not 2 and 3.

I'm guessing that's just normal though and you need all 4 things?

Originally posted by artistpoet
Perhaps you are are quarter half alien hybrid
It does not matter we are all in it together one way or another.

No idea if there even IS such a thing, just discussing the possibilities. More likely, if there are hybrids, would be demon/human, i.e. nephilim, not alien, but who knows? All on the same planet, in any case, so should not matter much, save as an intellectual exercise!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

parseltongue is from the "Harry Potter" books, movies. It is the ability to speak to snakes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
*snip*
When my daughters were little they said some really weird stuff. When they were both around 2 years old. One said she and her boyfriend died in a car accident. Then the other one said she wasn't from earth and her real family was coming to get her someday. Her and I have been thinking something has been visiting us. We all have night terrors, screaming hysterical during deep sleep and great fear of sleeping at night time.

Or we are just crazy...

Uh-oh...I have O neg. blood.
edit on 1-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Odd things for a small child to say. Did the family watch shows about the paranormal, maybe?

Originally posted by TheLegend
It's the crazy people like those in this thread who make me reluctant to show my cool friends this site. :/

Now excuse me while I go read up on some more normal stuff...like shapeshifting reptilian presidents and their chemtrail + HAARP agenda to sterilize and retard us while nullifying our psychic potential by calcifying our pineal glands via introducing fluoride into water reservoirs (so we have no hope of contacting the Pleiadians).

ROTFL! Do we have "normal" things on this site? it's never dull, that's for certain! Besides, isn't sanity overrated?
Seriously, mostly just an exercise, see what people think, and explore why certain traits keep getting listed as such things. Interesting, though, all the ideas that come up in discussion!

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Originally posted by azureskys
I'm 4 out of 5 also. Plus I have been telling people since I was a kid "I never claimed to be from this planet"
I've had people actually tell me things like "you're so strange" and "you come up with such weird ideas" some just say "Wow Cool!"

I am for sure "a stranger in a strange land"

I have had relatives call me an alien.....

No, not even kidding. Have these little "pores" at the top of the ear, where it joins the head, and heard tons of jokes about the "antennae" being removed..... Doc told my parents they were a throwback to "cave people", some old pore that most don't have. NO data anywhere, though, on that. Only seen ONE person, ever, with one on each ear like I have. Three that had one on one side only.

Have joked for a long time that, in the dark ages, I would have been labeled a witch!

Are you talking about "little bumps" about the size of a marble behind your ear that are almost like an "extra bone"... because if that's what you mean by "pores"... I'm 6 for 6... my daughter has them too...

No, these are small "holes", like a large pore, right at the top, on the front, where the ear joins the head. Will try and get a pic posted. Check later in the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
*snip*
It's some sort of large complex in Arlington Texas... most of it is seemingly underground... it has a "post apocalyptic" feel to it... although no one seems as though they're really all that concerned with that fact... it has more of a "relief" vibe to it all...
*snip*

You should seriously write a book about this stuff! Sounds fascinating. Could get your own TV series, never know!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011

How about these:
1.Dreams where you can suddenly fly.
2.Dreams where you have psychokinetic abilities.
3. Clairvoyant dreams.

Could work. Though, I read someplace, ages ago, that about half of people dream of flying.

Originally posted by Pigraphia

I not only dream in color but it's full blown technicolor with smells sensations feeling etc...
I can also read in my dreams and I have heard and read countless times that you aren't supposed to be able to read in your dreams as the parts of the brain that can "read" are dormant.

I read in dreams, even play cards in dreams. I think they lie, lol!

Originally posted by azureskys
What about other traits? Anyone have anything like these, or others?

My grandfather, myself, one of my brothers, my two sons, and one grandson all have a birth mark in the same area of the body.
My daughter has the "Seven Sisters" star cluster on her cheek (in freckles)
Another grandson has the family birth mark on his cheek (same side as daughters cluster-same area)

I smell,hear and feel things a long time before others around me do. Like trains trucks thunder sirens earthquakes etc.. especially children crying.
I know what folks are cooking in their homes and our area is very rural. I taste things in the air often before I smell them.

My sense of smell is very strong, and I often smell cooking form other homes.

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Most people now days dream in color....

"Presence of colors in the dreams is the result of long years of exposure to colored media. This is evident from a study which shows that people of the black and white era used to have black and white dreams more often than colored ones." www.buzzle.com...

Weird that a color planet would not do that.....

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna

rh negative blood types are from the draco and annunaki reptilian blood lines. they are the hybrids created in sumer and by the former rulers of a planet called maldek which is now the asteroid belt. all of the u.s presidents have been rh negative also the british royal family. almost all entertainers are rh negative black and white. THE LIZARDS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

No, no...I am no lizard....

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Well, then, your free to call me a hybrid, due to 3 of the reasons,
ESP-related abilities

unnatural eye color (up close it's blue or amber but a little farther and it's deep green),

and the Dreams (They come to me like warnings, with pain and all, confusion of what is real and what isn't, uncertainty of what will happen and the playing of what the dream is).

If this is considered alien in your terms, then I'm a threat in your eyes, when I wish not to be a threat at all.

Not a threat myself, without cause.

Originally posted by tigertatzen

Nice thread OP!! Green eyes here, dream in color, dream about things before they happen and always know when someone is lying or being deceitful...also able to pick up on other people's thoughts and emotions and various other little quirks. Blood type is A+ so that doesn't fit. I am however, the ONLY person in my family who has green eyes!
Can you link some more sources for the eye color thing? My apologies if you have already....I haven't gone through all of the posts yet.

Is one in there, first few pages. Thx.

Originally posted by josh3885

Very interesting, i have all of the above traits. I am a 26 year old male. One side note about the RH-Negative Factor in blood is that less than 14% or the worlds population has it, and only around 2% are male. My doctor told me i am an extremely rare case, seeing as how i am a male with the RH-Negative Factor

Pretty sure both my boys are negative. Stupid docs insisted on another shot anyway, though!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

I'm not going to tell you you're crazy because anythings possible, however I find this topic a bit off pitch. You're said traits are too vague, the only two that are truly odd would be negative Rh blood types and unusual eye colors. Also the other two traits could match many people. I have an esp ability which is basically an empathic form of telepathy, but i'm pretty sure i'm human. Unusual dreams, I'm pretty sure everyone has unusual dreams and colored dreams, many people call these nightmares. Now, the Nephilim were according to the Bible, desrcibed as: Giants, had red hair, the offspring of women that bread with the fallen angels, over a coarse of thousands if not millions of years such traits would be so subtle they would only be able to be seen with a microscope. Giant human skeletons have been found in eastern europe bieng anywhere from 10 to 30 feet tall! Unfortunately scientists are unsure of their exact genetic relation to us, many new discoveries may force us to rewrite history books and change what we previously thought we knew about human history. For others to be more considerate to the subject I would advise you to try to get some more detailed evidence with some refernces. Interesting thread, I may have to research it myself. Good luck to you on your search for the truth.

I know it's all vague, sort of the point of the thread. Same traits get listed, with little to no explanation as to WHY. Nephilim angle is one I have looked at. Interesting thing about that.....in Noah's day, most were contaminated, so you have to wonder, is that the case now, as well? Maybe the "oddballs" are the normal, or more pure blood?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by robodrag0n
While I personally don't find it logical that there are human hybrids walking around, I think that some things should be cleared up which provides a rational explanation if such should exist. So I'll go through and do my best to explain how there are plenty of people who could learn/exhibit these traits.
...*snip*

Yeah, there are other possibilities, and even if there are hybrids, no reason these lists would necessarily be accurate! Don't trust Wiki, though, unless you can verify other places, as it can be edited, literally, by anyone. Seen some bad data there, in fact, and some pages changed when they were alright before.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh3
I tend towards the belief that we all have alien DNA in us. I think that some people choose to "forget" and just live a normal human life and others yearn for home (not fully forgetting), wherever that may be. I remember driving my mom insane when I was little. My earliest memory of this is around the age of 3 or 4. *snip*

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

You could be an alien hybrid if....
So, what do you all think?

... if you're Rh-
or any of your ancestors ever were

Yeah, definitely on the list! Me, all my kids. Not sure which parent was, though. Both deceased, so hard to find out now. Definitely something odd with the negative blood type, though! That I can't seem to locate any good, scientific discussion makes me wonder even more.

Here we go, the long and short of it is all Earth primates are Rh+ - EXCEPT HUMANS - which makes us the 'missing link' and then we happen to be the only outwardly sentient species (well maybe dolphins and some whales too hehe)...

edit on 2-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by strafgod
What about supernumerary teeth? I have a second row of teeth! Im a friggen alien, I knew it
(

I have two teeth about 1/2 inch behind my front row of teeth so saying I have a second ROW is kinda missleading, just a pair of extra teeth
)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

According to that list then I guess we are all alien.

I have black eyes that give off a blue tint when bright light is shown on it so I have to yellow my pictures so my eyes look normal. I have weird dreams that come true. I have said rude things directly to people in my head with a smile on my face and have watched them respond as though I said it to them out loud. They will jerk their heads as though they heard the rude comment or look at me with a confused look on their face. I have always dreamed in color and I have always had use of all five senses in my dreams. I have even had dreams about knowing that I had a dream only to wake up and realize that even that was a dream. I have also never broken a single bone in my life.

So..........
edit on 2-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

Interesting....have been able to deliberately "send" thoughts to people as well on occasion.

Originally posted by uberangel

I've always dreamed in color with full sensations. Also with the green eyes. And when I dreamed of weird places, it was always the same places, like I have another world in my head that I visit in my dreams. Of course this happened more when i was younger. You don't dream as much when you don't sleep a lot.

And how do we know things are a trait for hybrids or evolved of our species? I've notice there are some people who don't have wisdom teeth now... the root just never grows. This to me screams evolution.

One thing I've heard is that people with low body temperatures are special. Normal temp is 98.6 if I'm not mistaken. Mine is normally below 97 sometimes going to 95 degrees.

Low body temp, check! Usually 97-ish, though lower at times. Valid question, as to whether these are hybrid traits or simply some from our own species. All part of the discussion! Wisdom teeth...I have none, x-ray confirmed.

Originally posted by R4inM4n
I'm pretty sure this guy ^hurdygurdy^ is just a bigot. Monkey Blood?? Correct me if i'm wrong but that whole post just sounded racist! XD
edit on 2-3-2012 by R4inM4n because: (no reason given)

No, the Rh-factor is the Rhesus factor, named because apparently monkeys have it. Seems all animals do, save the Rh-negative people that don't.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
We humans often ponder our origins because our true history has been erased or deliberately hidden from us. What we know to be true is there are certain human characteristics uncommon to the majority of Earthlings such as Rh-negative blood types, green eyes, red hair, etc.

We know ancient mummies have been discovered with red hair from all over the world, including China. We know that ancient cultures left behind monumental structures built with advanced technology lost and unknown to us now. That at one time this planet was inhabited by an advanced society of humans.

We know that O-negative blood is universal and can be shared with all inhabitants on this planet, yet an Rh-negative mother's body will reject an Rh-positive fetus. We know that Rh-positive blood is contaminated, so to speak, with Rhesus monkey DNA while Rh-negative blood is considered to be pure.

Please allow me to toss out an alternate theory of the human-alien-hybrid: Perhaps humans with uncommon traits such as Rh-negative blood and light colored eyes are descendants of the original inhabitants of this planet while those with monkey blood and dark eyes are the alien hybrids? Perhaps Earth was invaded and conquered by an alien race in the distant past and the victors infiltrated and interbred with the original humans to become the dominant race while rewriting history and suppressing technology to maintain control.

What led me to this idea is the lack of trolling here as opposed to this thread from yesterday which carried the same basic concept:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The absence of trolls can only mean this thread is not on the right track. We know that many times what is up is actually down and sometimes we are deliberately mislead to keep us from discovering what we are not supposed to know.

Nice to see I am not the only one with that idea! Didn't present as such, because that's not the "accepted" variation on the theme, bu tit makes more sense. As I stated to another poster, in the days of Noah, we are told most were contaminated, if you believe the problem was interbreeding with demons, i.e. nephilim. Certainly another way to look at the data! Yeah, now I know I will get blasted for that......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join