It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well, I'm extremely intuitive and feel vibrational energy of places, people, and things uncannily well; I have green eyes and B (-) blood type; I dream in color and vmeet people and go to places I've never known or been. Add this one: Without absolute proof or experience, the truth is known about people, places, and things accurately. Also, I would add the knowing/feeling that I am different somehow, someway.

My 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Okay I consider myself pretty open minded, at least I'm willing to read up on stuff most people find complete bollocks.

Rh - people don't break bones?

That's just statistically not possible.

I can understand how looking at a stats chart it might be quasi possible to infer that, but it's a data misconception.

Less people have Rh - blood so if you look at just the number of friends or people you know with Rh - blood it may seem less have broken bones.
That's only because the sample size is smaller.
Take a sample of the same number 100 persons of each type and the % of broken bones will be very close if not the same.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I can only speak for myself,but i have felt like a total freak all my life,since i was just a kiddie(and NOT in a good "I am special" way,lemme assure you of that).So its nice to connect and share experiences with others who have also had unusual lives,or unusual dreams or events happen,and maybe feel different from others.Its a comforting thing,and a happy,positive feeling,to connect like this.Again,i speak for myself,but i honestly dont feel im better than anyone else,or special.Just comparing notes and connecting.
What you said about the NEW AGE movement i rather the feeling that its an "Im OK,You'r OK" type of thing..We are All one,you know? I suppose will always be individuals who try to create "followers" instead of colleagues,but you get them everywhere.I realy dont see anything Neo-Nazi in it,rather a strive for peace and positivity and goodwill to all.However one has to be discerning,as in every sphere of life.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So we have come to the conclusion everyone is an alien or demon hybrid. I will therefore be different and be a demon/alien hybrid pretending to be human.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I dont think anyone has stated that rh negative folks Cannot break a bone,just those who have not,tell it.As i said,in my case,my nasal cartilege was broken,but i did not have it happen in an accident,it was thru deliberate force through brutal assault.Speaking for myself here,i do find it amazing that with all the falls and accidents ive been in,nothing even fractured.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Reminds me of the first thing I ever heard on Coast to Coast AM radio.
It was late and I was driving home from a long trip and channel surfed to Coast to Coast.
First thing I heard was "I'm a half vampire half dragon trapped in a human body..." and they went on to talk about more stuff.

I was hooked on that show ever since.
C2C even brought me to ATS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What if,,,you all have it all wrong.

What if certain physical traits such as eye color and all the so-called "starseed" abilities mentioned on this thread belong exclusively to humans and NOT "advanced" races of aliens. Maybe aliens are less god-like than the human so they have inbred with us to acquire these traits and abilities. Perhaps, the more human you are with LESS alien cross-breeding, the more psychic, intelligent, empathic, etc., etc., you will be. Perhaps this is what has been hidden (and stolen) from us.

edit on 2-3-2012 by hurdygurdy because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Lol,WOW,you have a nice set-up going,i dont have anything more rural-sounding like your white house

Well, it's a dang nice house, HUGE, that belonged to the family of a friend. I've been to the house dozens of times, tried to move in, even, but it never "sticks". The right wing is a complex of rooms that is enormous, they are all furnished and decorated beautifully, with that other family's belongings.

When I go there, no one is ever home. Like they're gone on an extended trip or something.
I don't "live" there, but keep looking forward to when I do. From time to time there are other inhabitants who've been taken in, but they come and go. Usually homeless or transients, who are given rooms in the left wing.

The house is on the riverbank outside of town. To the west is the row of shack-type stores and pubs; beyond those is a gypsy or hippy encampment.

I live in an apartment in an older home near the college campus. I keep trying to redecorate it and furnish the back rooms.

Anyway, rather off topic, but if we are hybrids who share the same spaces in a parallel dimension or OBE while our bodies are dreaming, that would be awesome. If I came across someone who could describe my "town" like I can, I'd be utterly convinced of OBEs and other dimensions.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I dont think anyone has stated that rh negative folks Cannot break a bone,just those who have not,tell it.As i said,in my case,my nasal cartilege was broken,but i did not have it happen in an accident,it was thru deliberate force through brutal assault.

Does your bone know the difference between a fist and, let´s say the dashboard of a car? I don´t see why it should matter how it happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Dreaming in color? What? Doesn't everyone dream in color?

Actually scientific experiments conducted to test this actually showed that most humans dream in shades of grey and only the mind only assigns color after the fact.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I find it fitting to mention that my entire family is A+ while I am A-. I have blue-grey eyes. I have never broken a bone and I am empathetic. So general consensus is that I am an alien?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
5. You have narcissistic illusions of grandeur and specialness
6. You spend too much time on ATS and believe every single thing you read without questioning anything and everything
7. You do not ever leave your mom's basement
8. You watch too much Sci-fi channel and start to believe it is all real
9. When you see lights in the skies (IE planes) you think they are finally coming to take you home but first you gotta video it and upload to YT and tell everyone the mothership is coming!
10. You get mad when you start a thread claiming you are an alien hybrid and people ask you to prove it.

In all seriousness, I do not believe the list in the OP means a thing....I fit all but 1 on the list (wont tell which one)...and I know for sure im no alien hybrid
But it is fun to pretend

edit on March 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

You know...

My whole life people have been telling me that my eyes are sometimes a little weird if the light catches them just right.

I have a link to my pic below. Tell me...what do you guys think?

link to my pic:
26.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

I think you need to learn how to use the link feature is what I think.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's messed up you guys. If you wanted to tell me I'm a weirdo, you could've just told me, you didn't have to do all this.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"Please help me, I am scared. I just looked in the mirror and became horrified by m-my DISTURBING green eyes and pale skin. Omg, what a freak, I am amazed that I never noticed before. All this time searching for an alien...and the proof was right under my nose (and IS my nose). Holy sh1t. I'm freaking out seriously. "

Seriously?
edit on 2-3-2012 by ElectricFeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess the blue eye thing makes sense. What other primate has anything but brown eyes. Stange mutation limited to the european area. I wonder if the blonde chinese mummies had blue eyes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

hehehehe. Ooops...My bad. Not sure what happened.

Link:
26.media.tumblr.com...

Again, it's totally subtle...but people have always told me that some of my features are just a little unusual. I've never really thought that I could be a hybrid until now, though. I'm really interested in seeing what other people think.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricFeel
"Please help me, I am scared. I just looked in the mirror and became horrified by m-my DISTURBING green eyes and pale skin. Omg, what a freak, I am amazed that I never noticed before. All this time searching for an alien...and the proof was right under my nose (and IS my nose). Holy sh1t. I'm freaking out seriously. "

Seriously?

I hear you!! I'm TOTALLY weirded out now, too. People always said I have distinct features...but for the first time I really noticed that I MIGHT be something more than "distinct".

I'm trying not to jump to any conclusions though...this is a lot to digest and I want to let it sink in a bit before I really make up my mind one way or the other.

Here's a link to my pic...what do you think?
26.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

pretty much all of the above, eye color ranges in shades of blue/green/grey kind of changes hue due to different moods, always been quite intelligent and articulate, although I feel disassociated with everyone all of the time, always been interested in the cosmos, and the esoteric, always been able to dream in color, and feel sensations in dreams as well as other senses like smell and touch as well, have really vivid dreams and am quite good at lucid dreaming, sometimes when i wake up i have problems seperating dream from reality for a short period of time they are so vivid, had prophetic dreams, have a bit of a superiority complex when i dream as well, like i am special or here to help in some big way, really love dreams about flying which is the kind of dreams i push myself in to when i lucid dream, but on the downside, i sometimes dream about the most perfect girl, the other half to my soul that i have been searching for, the be all and end all of all my searching and when i wake and find out its not real, it hurts really bad!! always saying stuff at the precise moment someone else says it, and although ive heard about people not being able to dream in color before, i never thought about the rest of the stuff making me much different from everyone else, just thought i was a bit quirky is all...
(but i am bi-polar though...)
edit on 2-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Regarding Blue eyed blondes - Angles ie of British descent Anglo Saxon looked like Angels ie Angles to some
Sorry I am making a bit of a hash of this post

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join