It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

black and white dreams

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
We don't know for sure that humans evolved from apes, either. This is no proof other than the missing link between apes and humans is thought to be a lemur. We don't know anything, we are told what to believe.

Funny how you assume my ego is involved. For the record and the data base, I have brown eyes and A+ (monkey) blood.

True we don't know where we come from, but certainly we don't come from somewhere we share less genes with.
I was merely trying to point out that just because the Rh factor was found somewhere doesn't mean it came from there.
Heck there is igneous rock all over the planet that doesn't mean that it all came from the first place it was found.
It just means someone was looking in the right place at the right time.

Also you might wanna check yourself I never mentioned anything about your ego at all.
You are the one reading into something and assuming too much and far too sensitive Re: your ego.

I don't even care if you are a racist, I was merely agreeing with another poster that I picked up minor racist overtones in the post.
It was so subtle I would not have even mentioned it if the other poster didn't.
I doubt even you realized they were there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I can sleep at night mostly because things I need to do in society happen during the day, but I have alwasye gotten more rest and more revitalized sleeping when the sun is in the sky.
I love sleeping under the sun too it just fills my body with energy.
Hell the best part about being on bed rest after my motorcycle crash was an excuse to stay up all night and sleep when the sun was in the sky.
There is just something about the sun actually being in the sky even if it's covered by clouds that lets me rest and re-energize.

As far as my light sensitivity it doesn't really hamper me, it's just something I've noticed that my eyes preform better in darker light.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

I don't know if someone has already asked you this, but could you take some pictures of your wrists and palms and post them here for us to see? I'm not trying to discredit you or anything, I just think it would be interesting to actually see the scars. I also wanted to know if you ever saw the person/thing that visited you?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by uberangel

Is it possible for some ones body temperature to change? Cus all my life,till bout a year ago,i was like a volcano,always said to the hubby i wish science could discover a way to lower one's body temp.I realy suffered with that,always felt like i was overheating,even in winter others would be bundled up in yerseys and jackets+shivering and id be wearing just a long-sleeved T+still feel a bit warm.But now,i tend to feel a bit chilly usualy,even some days in summer.And i live in Africa,it can be hellish here..I realy feel like my core body temp has gone down.I never realy feel the heat anymore,rather where the rest of my family will be complaining of the heat,i'l be putting on a light yersey.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i had a dream i was stabbed in my side ifelt the
knife going in i felt the warmth of my blood

the funny thing about it was that it happened in
school but in my dream i was an adult
thats always through my off but that was a few years ago

know i can sometimes direct my dreams in the way
i want them to go

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is anyone else tired of hearing about how physical traits like eye color make someone 'special'? I am so freaking tired of these starseeds telling me that they are on a higher plain just because their eye color is blue or green. Get over it! I'd like to believe that brainpower has more to do with the possibility of being seeded from a higher intelligence than anything else.

Greys have black eyes, so what.

These people are reaching back to nazism. All of this new age stuff is just Neo-Nazi propaganda in disguise. Forcing people to separate themselves based off of hair and eye color. We are all one, some of us can dream more vividly, have deeper esp. experiences, have precognition, and what have you, more than others. Get over it. Some of us aren't on medications that dull the senses, so we can see more, some of us have the privilege of eating non-monsanto foods which allow us to see more, some of us have highly active temporal lobes. There are so many other reasons for why someone can be a possible 'hybrid' than just basing it off of eye color, COME ON ALREADY. This madness has got to stop!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

My youngest son has big beautiful eyes of that color, the top photo. Dreamy eyed kid. Quite psi too. My oldest has greenish cats eyes, with some golden brown. The second oldest, also very psi, has dark brown eyes, black curls the other two are very fair skinned and very blue eyed, blond hair, one had platinum curls and was told he was nearly an albino, his eye and skin pigmentation was very low, by the doctor and optrician.

But everyone is a starseed, or dandelion metaphorically. Some have recycled in tests longer.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Ego is what this whole thread is about. Those wishing to believe they are special, even other-worldly. Look at my cool eyes, listen to my weird dreams. I must be an alien!!!

I wish to point out that originating from this planet is more important than originating elsewhere. This is OUR home, this is where we live now, it is our birthright and we need to reclaim it. And take care of it. If you don't care about this planet, then you are an alien.

Think about it. Who would deliberately rape and plunder this planet other than those who are not vested in it. The real aliens, maybe? Just be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Several things can alter your body temp.
Most people cool down for several years after major surgery, head trauma, major stress, change in diet, glandular issues, hormonal changes, age.
Most of these things are also reversible with time, there are also many more things that can alter your basal temperature almost too many to list.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
know i can sometimes direct my dreams in the way
i want them to go

Other than out of body experiences for normal dreams I can direct them as well.
In fact that's how I wrote most of the supernatural detective story I am trying to finish up.
I forced my dreams for 1-2 weeks to dream up the story, it's not a very restful sleep when I do this though.
I do find it useful though as I can control my dreams to help think of and resolve issues in my life.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i did after watching an american werewolf in london
freaky dream

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Bachrk

Wow,your daughter has amaaaaazing eyes,absolutely exquisite..my oldest daughter also have these gorgeous green eyes-lucky fishes! I have boring brown,tho people have told me my eyes are very intense.

Thanks! Yes everyone comments on her green eyes and olive skin. I've always been told I have a sparkle to my eyes. ha! I think it's a slightly evil sparkle.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Bachrk because: add on

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

Well in my dreams,you enter the pub or tavern(i imagine they serve food as well,cus there;s tables where one could eat,to one's right as you enter) from a street..this street leads down to a small beach,i know that somehow,or a small harbour.But once you push the curtain on your left aside+pass through,there are no windows or natural light,very dim,dimly lit by an amber type of light bulb,i find it rather cosy..and i dont recall ever seeing windows in that building,just passages and walls,and that very unpleasant cement bathroom/shower facility..In the trainstation+mall it could be underground,but im not 100% sure.I dont recall any natural light+open spaces,lots of fluorescent artificial light,tho.That place is very bright always. And in other dreams i am in open streets,and i go to my favourite shops,all little individualy owned shops in that case.In the dreams where you pass thru a pub to get to an old-fashioned style department store complex,there's a certain store that can only be reached by exiting the complex,and enter from a side-street,and that department store has a few levels underground.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I agree with the assessment of the eyes. Moses was supposed to have the eyes of a god, That "filled the room with light", I personally think that blue green eyes, especially those that change color are trace genetics of "them".

I would add to the list,

If you have a pear like or elongated skull.

If you have a hyper sensitivity to light and an ability to see in the dark.

If you are semi psychic and can alter the emotions of others by increasing the intensity of your own and directing that emotion directly into the thought process of others.

Being able to predict events in advance.

The ability to turn appliances of and on. The ability to short out electronic equipment by intense focus of thought and energy.

The ability to learn instantly complex mechanisms, or in tune from others with that knowledge the ability to operate said mechanisms. ( machinery, skills, etc)

The ability to see past events from a first person perspective based on residual trace energies of people who experienced them.

The ability to heal or hurt bodily functions with touch. Also the ability to generate intense heat from your hands without touching another person's flesh. Said heat being the transfer of energy meant to stimulate healing in the cells.

The ability to heal yourself through magnetism. Example, placing a small magnet upon a large wound and over a period of just a few days and have it completely heal without a scar.

The ability to read minds and emotions.

There is allot more, but yes, you may be a hybrid.

The fact is the "traits" are present in everyone but some have a combination of them while others have a stronger inclination to one or a few more so than all.

Those that have a combination of them and are highly developed may have a higher % of genetic material from "them".

Those that have a strength in a particular field may have the same or higher % of genetic material but have learned to use those functions of those genes.

It should be noted that using one ability or many to a high degree does not depend on the % of genetic material but rather the ability for the mind to access them. Like running a human "OS" with alien hardware. It might work for any particular function but the full capacity resides in a custom OS that tailor fits the hardware installed.

The very definition of "human" or "alien" is limiting since it is still yet unknown if the "aliens" are a type human themselves. It should not be focused on if the individual wishes to use more of his natural genetic inheritance. He should simply realize that he is running on a mentality or "frequency" of mind that limits his potential and take it from there.

It is not the inhertance of a particular set of humans but rather all of us. Some just have it easier than others.

edit on 2-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yes,the buildings are memorable-like in one,a massive train station,combined with a huge mall..a certain street where you always go back to the same establishment,and you KNOW the place so well,feels like coming home..in another dream,a pub where you can enter one door,walk through and exit by another,and into a big,less modern department store complex,in some of those dream you even have a favourite part of town..mostly places in big cities

YEAH!!
Like that. Do you also have a harbor? I do.
I know the neighborhoods, there is a river nearby, and mountains with a bay, I know these places so well I can draw them. I return to them time and again for different experiences, but they stay the same, and don't exist that I know of in this lifetime, but man, they are as real to me as my waking life.

Just sayin'. It's such a cool thing.
I wonder if some of us dream of the actual same place?? And we all 'remember' being there?

Hey neighbors!
Do any of you live in that great big white house near the river? It was supposed to be left to me by the family...my favorite "room" is the one upstairs to the left, which leads to a sort of patio/deck area with multiple levels, a couple of pools, and overlooks the river.

I also have a boat at the marina.
Anyone else? The little pub that sits in the row of small shacks of a commercial nature a bit downstream from the house?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ive noticed people on this thread,and on threads bout rh negative blood,say they have never broken a bone in their lives.Im anazed that i have not,either,as a kid,i was a total rough tomboy.I fell from trees,i fell from buildings,i once feel about 10 feet and a heavy huge roll of strong rubber irrigation piping, fell on top of me.Ive fallen from bicycles,sometimes at speed and as a kiddie,my adoptive father drove over my foot.Ive been in a motorcycle accident crashing at quite a speed,and only had grazed knees from that.Ive been in two bad car accidents,where the cars rolled and my boyfriend's mom broke her ribs.Only thing was,my nose was broken FOR ME,by my adoptive mother's loathsome 2nd husband,by a direct fist blow to my nose.Aside from that my bones seem to be in VERY strong shape,statisticaly i should have at least fractured something.Not that im complaining,mind you!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yep.

I am rh neg. only broken a toe when it was twisted at a very odd angle!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hey,when i enter the dream where my pub with the curtain on the left and horseshoe bar is,strangely enough,the dream always starts with me in the same place.Walking down the road with little shops and restaurants on my right(im quite sure the one is a l'il Greek restaurant) and then way in the distance there's a harbour/l'il beach..i remember hearing and seeing seagulls in front of me in the distance..Strange thing,i never want to look at the opposite side of the road,on my left.I quickly glanced once,and got the impression of large smoky grey/black tinted windows,for "shopfronts" for some reason i usualy completely avoid looking that way even..Lol,WOW,you have a nice set-up going,i dont have anything more rural-sounding like your white house-mine is,with the exeption of the street in what may be a smaller town,normaly always heavy urban areas.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Picture is kinda #, it is my left eye. eye color is grey, exempt for my left eye(pic) that is half brown red.

i don't know If the pic is working, the link for it is imgur.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by R4inM4n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join