It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Alright, this isn't a list, but an attempt to make a list. No matter where we all stand on the topic, it seems difficult to come up with a sensible, comprehensive list as to what traits, exactly, we could look for to spot such a hybrid. Assuming, that is, said hybrids didn't look remarkably different from other people. Subtle things.

For some time now, I have looked at this topic, and can't seem to get any agreement, so I am posting here, in the hope that the site experts on the subject have some ideas. I will also share a few things I have seen here and there.

Having looked at various discussions of the topic, regarding either alien/human hybrids, or nephilim-types (demon/human hybrids), several things keep cropping up. Here is a list of the ones I can recall, and I would love your opinions on these, as well as additional ones you think should be included on such a list. The goal is to see if we can come up with a list that could be used as a test of sorts, as the thread title suggests. Well, here are the things I can recall:

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. Things like telekinesis, knowing what others think or feel, knowing things before they happen, common, strong "hunches" about things, etc.

2. Rh-negative blood type. TONS of discussion on this one, all over the place, and some is pretty wild. Interesting thing to me, though, is the way a Rh-negative mother can reject a positive child, which otherwise happens ONLY in a cross-breeding of species as in horse/donkey crossing for mules. Science seems unable to explain why this happens with human mothers who are Rh-negative.

3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Seen some truly bizarre discussions on green eyes, when simply looking to see how uncommon the color is (for clear personal reasons).

4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Also dreams of unusual places, etc.

Those are pretty general categories, and I hope you can all add some details, and some things I might have missed. Seems a good list could be a handy thing. Once saw such a thing, regarding possible abduction, as in, if you checked over a certain percentage on that list, chances were you had been, and didn't realize it.

So, what do you all think?

+56 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Dreaming in color? What? Doesn't everyone dream in color?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

i know right?

when i have a nightmare and get stabbed by scream it ****ing hurts.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Apparently not. Found that a shock myself, when told. Then thought, how sad for them.... Heck, as a child, I could never understand why people said "pinch me" to see if they were dreaming. When I asked, and was told you "can't feel" the pinch in a dream, I decided adults were stupid or something. Always felt sensation in dreams. Smells, taste, all of it. Guess I am just weird, lol!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good job OP. S+F I'm really interested in what this thread will produce.

If what you mention so far is true, I'm probably a hybrid... lol

I've always had a hard time telling if my dreams are real or not, always had complete sensory and feelings of physical pain in the dream realm, as well as being to remember almost everything and seeing in first/third person. Odd stuff.

Does anybody have more information on eye color? I've always had a good feeling that the secret to everything lies in the eyes. The iris is as complex as a fingerprint. And I have some weird colors, everything from greyish bluesh greenish, with gold/orange around the pupil. Also always wondered why we don't have tapetums. That would be awesome.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by amongus

i know right?

when i have a nightmare and get stabbed by scream it ****ing hurts.

Know what you mean! Dreamed once I was stabbed in the lower spine, and danged if my bac didn't tingle there for HOURS after I woke up! Hurt, too, before going numb, in the dream.

link   
Oh crap I'm already 2/4.

I'm not sure what my blood type is, but I have green eyes and dream in color about unusual places.

link   

Exactly! I always thought that dreaming in color was pretty common as well as having real sensations when dreaming. Isn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

thing is, i feel the pinch in the dream O_O

LOL INB4 matrix..... its how i feel sometimes lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I also know what you mean. One time I had a dream when I was younger that a man with a gun was hunting for me and found me in a room and shot me in the stomach and I woke up and puked from pain.

Another time when I was seriously being visited by something, I would wake up and have sear marks on my wrists like they were bound, producing scars still to this day as well as scars on my palms. I would wake up from a dream feeling like my hand was burning on one of the lines on my hands and there was no explanation on how it got there because the symmetry from the other hand didn't match up. Also had scratch and cut marks on my back and body. Scary stuff. I still don't know what the hell it was, a ghost, demon, alien, what have you...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i think theyres way more then jsut 4 things telling me im a hybrid alien....

5.feeling outta place on this planet, always thinking about the cosmos and the universe

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Good job OP. S+F I'm really interested in what this thread will produce.

If what you mention so far is true, I'm probably a hybrid... lol

I've always had a hard time telling if my dreams are real or not, always had complete sensory and feelings of physical pain in the dream realm, as well as being to remember almost everything and seeing in first/third person. Odd stuff.

Does anybody have more information on eye color? I've always had a good feeling that the secret to everything lies in the eyes. The iris is as complex as a fingerprint. And I have some weird colors, everything from greyish bluesh greenish, with gold/orange around the pupil. Also always wondered why we don't have tapetums. That would be awesome.

Thanks. Clearly, interests me on a few levels! Interesting that many here seem to fit those traits, too. Mine are green, though they change a little. Usually just lighter to darker, but once in awhile, grey or blue. I found eye color in lists of supposed "demonic" offspring, on some really out there articles here and there. Some n negative blood type mentioned eye color, too. Just hunt around; you will stumble over some of it. Be prepared for weird! I know green is supposed to be really rare, like maybe 1-2%. Here is a link to one site, but not sure how accurate they are on everything.

eye color/Rh-negative

link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Apparently not. Found that a shock myself, when told. Then thought, how sad for them.... Heck, as a child, I could never understand why people said "pinch me" to see if they were dreaming. When I asked, and was told you "can't feel" the pinch in a dream, I decided adults were stupid or something. Always felt sensation in dreams. Smells, taste, all of it. Guess I am just weird, lol!

I am shocked! I also never understood that "pinch me" thing as well for the same reasons and I always dream in color and feel stuff when dreaming. Honestly, WHEN dreaming, I see absolutely NO difference from the real life, so I don't know I am dreaming (until I wake up of course). It's really weird and I didn't know it wasn't normal.

link   

i once had a dream that scream sliced me in half UP the middle ( ouch im a boy... ) with a scythe.

it tickled SO MUCH................. i thought i was going to die, it was the most ticklish thing EVER, it tickled so much it hurt and i almost wet the bed (but didn't) lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Oh crap I'm already 2/4.

I'm not sure what my blood type is, but I have green eyes and dream in color about unusual places.

I know from being in the Army way back when, and from having kids. Had to have the stupid shots every time, as hubby is positive, and I am not. Lost a couple, too, and always wondered if that was why.

Places in my dreams are usually these weird buildings, combined from several, or surreal in some way. Some are huge, like putting together a shopping mall, a tall business building, a school, etc.

Sometimes, I share dreams with a sibling.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Another 1 & 4 here.

I don't have an special colored eyes but I think I have something interesting in my genes.
Usually when a brown eyed person and a blue eyed person mate, they make either hazel or green. In my case, our creation was born with green eyes(only lasted a day) that now, years later are blue/grey with white/brown border around the pupil. It's so wickedly cool looking though.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yeah, I have very vivid dreams. I actually had an extremely weird dream where I forgave Obama and we started crying together. Then after I went home there was some kind of an attack and I barely made it. After that I woke up and told my wife about it and went to work. In the middle of work I for some reason said I was dreaming and then woke up again. Told my wife about the other dreams and asked if I already told her.

Their was some other odd stuff, but as the family knows my user name, I don't want to mention that even though it was a dream.

Just in case somebody asks why Obama and I had a "moment" I have no clue, nor any of the surrounding info of the dream. The ship that attacked us had a star in a circle though, not sure why that stood out, and why it was firing cannon balls at us.

As for my eyes, they change color depending on what I'm wearing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

Exactly! I always thought that dreaming in color was pretty common as well as having real sensations when dreaming. Isn't it?

Depends on what you read. In the past, most stated that most people do not see color in dreams, and this is why dream segments in movies are often black and white. These days, the articles are less scientific, and the data is harder to locate.

link   
Good post!

That is if we "bread" with than at all, there is also the theroy that we where created by them, And that we call them God, and in the bible we are created in His image.
So there maybe no possible way to tell who is or is not a "hybrid" as we may already be a hybrid species.

link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

thing is, i feel the pinch in the dream O_O

LOL INB4 matrix..... its how i feel sometimes lol.

Same here! Pinch, pain, whatever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join