It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incurable "VIRUS Of The LAMBS" Wipes out Thousands of Aminals in Seconds! Prophecied?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hmmm - first "identified" on 18 November 2011
18+11+2+1+1 = 33

And what does it take for humanity to wake up to the truth that we live on a planet ruled by darkness?
A darkness that is rising and using "markers" to identify themselves everywhere?
And to think that most will accept it because they let demons keep them in fear for protection and provision.
Let that fear go and ask God Almighty to place you into the Light of Christ Jesus. You will then be able to SEE the darkness.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To be fair, i did not watch the video, I thought it was a news report which I have seen many times before on the local news. having watched it I see where you put the Prophesied in your title, so my bad for that.

But from what I can gather having done a little research now, the author of the book said that at sometime, at some point there will be an animal disease, I think the actual quote is "Animal Disease Arises" with nothing more specific to it.

Now I can say, in the future there will be a flood, there will be an earthquake, the the moon will blot out the sun in the sky (eclipse) no dates, no point of reference, and yet they will all surely happen, doesn't make it a prophesy. Nor does a rally crappy youtube video, sorry but no proof of prophesy here

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Prophecy or not shouldn't really be the focus here.
The real issue is that there is a highly contagious disease able to jump species running amok.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
What about radiation from Japan?

That's a good answer and may be likely . OP your title states " prophecied ? " are you asking if this was prophetic prediction of someone or saying it was and not referencing it in your post ?
edit on 1-3-2012 by Azadok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

edit on 1-3-2012 by NZkroa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

This has nothing to do with radiation. No wild animals are suffering this has everything to do with GMO animal feed which if you check, these animals have been eating. This is GMO at work plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It is disturbing. I read it causes abnormalities and foetal deaths. Now if it crosses species then it might affect humans too. If not, why not?

But isn't this an old disease? There should be some statistics form the country of origin whether it affects people or not, unless it's mutated?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What I find suspicious about this is how quickly it hits. The offspring are dead before they are even born... that is extremely weird behavior. A virus typically doesn't like to kill its host too quickly because it means the virus will also likely die before it has a chance to spread to another host, thus reducing the chance the virus will continue on. It seems to imply to me that this isn't a natural virus at all. Though I would like to know if the parent of the offspring also gets sick, or if it's just the offspring. That is a critical question. And if the parent animal is not infected, I would also like to know how it reaches the offspring without effecting the parent. It seems like maybe the parent animal is infected, and the virus has a mechanism which causes genetic mutations at early stages in the development of the offspring, whilst not dramatically affecting the parent animal because it is already fully developed.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This has me thinking.
They're engineering Beef made out of stem-cell to replace real Beef, and soon possibly with Lamb and other meat product.
What if this is to try get people to purchase the stem-cell meat?

Also, what if its just a ploy for something else.
Human experimentation with the world's population?

www.hlntv.com...
www.rawstory.com...

It is quiet disturbing really.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Maybe it's in what the animals eat, going into the unborn offspring by means of blood transfer through the umbilical cord?
edit on 3/1/2012 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw

Maybe it's in what the animals eat, going into the unborn offspring by means of blood transfer through the umbilical cord?
edit on 3/1/2012 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)
No I don't think so. This thing is definitely a virus, scientists are already analyzing it and trying to create some sort of vaccine from what I can tell. Radiation and genetically modified foods could cause genetic mutations, but they most certainly cannot manifest a new type of virus. It is a virus, and we should focus on the facts available rather than going off on wild tangents and speculative theories.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

i have to agree with you,if monsanto is wrecking with gmo our crops,why not the same with animals,its been going on for a long wile. food control equals population control. population reduccion,georgia stones was not put up as a joke.the number is 500,000,000 max. left standing out of 6,000,000,000. wars is not fast enough. mutation and evolucion seems to be really speeding up in the chain, its not only in hollywood movies anymore,its reality. i guess theres is prophets after all in hollywood.
edit on 1-3-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That's true. It's best staying on what it has been classfied as then resorting to outlandish theories.
What makes me wonder is where the virus came from in the first place.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
why does this stuff always start off in the UK?

like foot and mouth disease.

I'm glad Australia will only export meat.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
why does this stuff always start off in the UK?

like foot and mouth disease.

I'm glad Australia will only export meat.

The 2001 outbreak was blamed on the feed
The consensus today is that the FMD virus came from infected or contaminated meat that was part of the garbage being fed to pigs at Burnside Farm in Heddon-on-the-wall.[6] The garbage had not been properly heat-sterilized and the virus had thus been allowed to infect the pigs.
en.wikipedia.org...

On a plus side at least the ovens are going to be too busy burning farm animals to use on the people, should the SHTF which is something I worried about, eg US has fema camps, UK is one big/island camp

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
TIme to accept that fact that we are all going to be eating GMO foods whether we like it or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

The 2001 outbreak was blamed on the feed
The consensus today is that the FMD virus came from infected or contaminated meat that was part of the garbage being fed to pigs at Burnside Farm in Heddon-on-the-wall.[6] The garbage had not been properly heat-sterilized and the virus had thus been allowed to infect the pigs.
en.wikipedia.org...

On a plus side at least the ovens are going to be too busy burning farm animals to use on the people, should the SHTF which is something I worried about, eg US has fema camps, UK is one big/island camp

A bit of a Theory and thought here.

foot and mouth disease was a test to see how well the UK population would cope with out meat.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To add to that theory also..

Imagine if the sheep become a expensive thing to have on your plates, would TPTB being raking the dollars in.

some food for thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Not thought to pose a risk to Humans? It affects our food supply, that is a great risk to Humans.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First thing that came to my mind was animal mutilations. Somehow the research (alien?) has paid off.

Or, (my mind's running rampant) time travelers knew about this virus and have been collecting pristine DNA and other biotics for the future. Interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join