It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incurable "VIRUS Of The LAMBS" Wipes out Thousands of Aminals in Seconds! Prophecied?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A new virus deemed incurable, is causing lambs to be born with deformities so severe that they die within seconds and has already been killing thousands.

The Schmallenberg virus, which is not thought to cause risk to humans, was first identified in Germany just back in November. There have also been cases in Belgium, France and the Netherlands.

Gosh, are they sure this virus can't transmit to other mammals?

Goats, deer.. or what if it mutates/hybridizes with another strain?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What about radiation from Japan?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
UPDATE.... just in...

it HAS SPREAD TO GOATS and CATTLE!

www.fli.bund.de...

Confirmed case numbers on the stocks concerned, 29th February 2012:

54 cattle holdings, 696 sheep holdings and 38 goat holdings.. 788 holdings have been tested positive for ‛Schmallenberg virus’ so far..

poor animals/livestock/loss

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Media machine will pick this up and start the animal to human possibility propaganda.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"It puts its opinion in the post , it does this when its told"

had to say that

If it were radiation would there not be more cases Between japan and there? there is a large amount of land between them no matter which direction you go.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Some interesting tidbits about the Virus:

SPECIES: Sheep, cattle, goats, bison, horses, donkeys, buffalo, deer, camels, PIGS.
Mice and hamsters have been readily lab-infected.

TRANSMISSION: Biting Insects, including midges and mosquitoes. Potential for direct transmission and other vectors.

HUMAN RISK: Pregnant women have been warned should not have contact with sheep and goats at lambing/kidding time cause of "other" risks

If it can infect CATTLE and cross many species (listed above).. God only knows what it can/will infect next

^ Apparently it also hit US and or Nepal?!

"Engineered by design, the words ''new strain'' are a dead give away .. the work of the Lucifarian Freemasons!"

edit on 1-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Last video made me want to take back my last post

I'll leave it to show I jumped the gun

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Maybe it's because they are trying to breed a new form or lambs? So they injected the mother lamb with cells to build a genetically modified one?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

This is dire news. Regardless of the causes (though i could speculate) this is a very heavy blow to counties already hurting. I feel for the farmers. It doesn't matter that this virus can't/hasn't spread to humans yet, Killing our livestock is bad enough! I will be watching this closely. I hope they find out how to combat this Virus before it kills more flocks or spreads further..

I find it even more troubling that this was prophesied. In fact, it reminds me of the prophecies in the bible, and I'm not one to take much stock in that book.. Let us hope it is nothing as close to the bible's version..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Wild stuff BiggerPicture. Thank you for the interesting info. S+f
I honestly wonder if this will mutate into humans? If this is incurable, I wonder if it is untreatable. Regardless, if it's infecting livestock, there's no doubt this will have some effect upon humanity.
I'll be keeping an eye out. Thank you again!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know, It might be because I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but ponder on if genetically modified food is a contributing factor.. Naturally I've nothing to support this idea (completely anyway), but that's why it's just a theory of mine.

I'd be very interested to find out what they discover about this virus. There has been a lot of animals dying lately of different species, and this new virus is just another knife stab.... Or two. Perhaps three.. It doesn't look good.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. This is definitely not good. I hope something can be done about this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Realistically, with the potential of this virus it only makes sense to start culling. The shepherds are going to get the short end of the stick when it's all said and done. Maybe the gubment might give them some money, or maybe they are broke.

Scary so far, but.. I don't need lamb. If it spreads to cows, I might miss burgers. Maybe people will stop eating beef and be healthier. Deer are in the wild and they are a part of the ecosystem or whatever, so there are unexpected consequences. Pigs... same as beef. Damn would I miss bbq. Mmmm... bean composite "shredded bbq pork."

Seems we could eat more fish, but some people have issues.

Oh, and for anonymity's sake, some vegan beef products give you gas. Bad. Definitely not the kind of thing you want going on when you're in bed with someone early in the relationship.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The more you look at the past, present and future you can see a trend developing. In the words of 'Codex Alimentarius'

'He Who Controls The Food Controls The World'.

There are many ways to destroy the food in the world to make way for Genetically Modified poisonous food. Specially targeted diseases and radiation. Fukushima was not an accident. Neither are all those 'Just Released' special animal diseases. They are trying to wipe out our food supply be they crops and or animals. They have succeeded in poisoning most of our water supplies with Flouride and other nasty chemicals so here comes more nasties to kill off our meat and veggies!

These nasty viruses were not prophesied. They were PLANNED!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
No one's asked just how this was spread over the span of an ocean. I can't imagine livestock husbandry is such a booming business that we bought animals from the very specific groups and/or areas of infection, only to have our own livestock infected.

With all the trouble created from the H1N1 situation last time around when that one pharmaceutical corporation was found to have shipped it to Europe (after the patents were made for treatments, of course), I'm a little surprised to hear about another cross-specie disease so soon again.

I'm not a pharmacologist or chemist but I know enough to understand the likelihood of such a thing coming about by nature would be something truly incredible.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
HUMAN RISK: Pregnant women have been warned should not have contact with sheep and goats at lambing/kidding time cause of "other" risks

"Unknown" in the sense that it has not been thoroughly tested what the result would be upon a woman's breast milk. Not to mention possible implications/complications that may arise for a suckling baby.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
The more you look at the past, present and future you can see a trend developing. In the words of 'Codex Alimentarius'

There are many ways to destroy the food in the world to make way for Genetically Modified poisonous food. Specially targeted diseases and radiation. Fukushima was not an accident. Neither are all those 'Just Released' special animal diseases. They are trying to wipe out our food supply be they crops and or animals. They have succeeded in poisoning most of our water supplies with Flouride and other nasty chemicals so here comes more nasties to kill off our meat and veggies!

You hit the nail right on the head here!!!! This is the start of starvation - funny it's exactly what Hitler planned to do if he won the war.

Evil knows no boundries!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

They are trying to wipe out our food supply be they crops and or animals. They have succeeded in poisoning most of our water supplies with Flouride and other nasty chemicals so here comes more nasties to kill off our meat and veggies!

Great points! Though I don't see how we can prove they were not prophesied, or can infer that because they were planned, they were not prophesied. Unless no prophets ever exist/ed, ever.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The title of your thread says "Prophesied?" So where is the prophesy? in the article or your post? Nope, in your OP? Nope, so where is ot, or is this just another misleading post heading?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

The title of your thread says "Prophesied?" So where is the prophesy? in the article or your post? Nope, in your OP? Nope, so where is ot, or is this just another misleading post heading?

You've gotta be kidding me,

First of all, its the last word in the title and followed a question mark -- does it say, or ask?

And the video, it couldn't be more obvious by the first few seconds, my OP video emphasizes some aspect of this current event as predicted or prophesied, and provides source reference to some extent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join