It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays and skin texture composition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have produced (outside the body) many different variations of melanins. I have even produced Quinhydrone (Crystals formed from the combination of Quinone and Hydroquinone). I have been able to reproduce a melanin (low ERS signal) from the oxidation of L-Tyrosine and addition of small amounts of Zinc Gluconate. With combination of UVA light and Tyrosinase the melanin product is formed. It appears identical to the Gray's skin melanin. However, the thin Eumelanin layer must be removed from the top of the mixture. Substance is dark Gray, 5'6'Dihydroxyindole?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
throw down some pics homie

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It appears identical to the Gray's skin melanin. Posted by Thorium

And you happen to know what a Grays skin melanin actually looks like? Do you happen to have photos or other documentation to back this up?

Do we know if Grays even have melanin?

As for your posts, you seem to do a good job of copying out of a chemistry book....

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This guy always posts bull# threads. I just ignore them all.

PKD

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
his threads seem to be much your relavant than all the propaganda i've seen you posting.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
his threads seem to be much your relavant than all the propaganda i've seen you posting. Posted by PKD

Really?

Picking exotic sounding chemical compounds out of a chemistry book (and in some cases pulling them out of his a$$) and generally coming up with some post of mental masturbation, is relavent? To what?????

And, while we're on the subject, just what the hell have you been posting???

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Whos posting propaganda? Dragonrider? Me? Neither of us post propaganda. Where are YOUR relavant posts?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well they ARE called greys for a reason...

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by jfrdricks]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thorium try stepping outside in the sunlight.

top topics

join