It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My third eye chakra is acting up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Over the past three months I have trained everyday for at least half an hour to open my minds eye through prying open attempts, frequenciesand the like, but I've recently hit a wall. I was making good progress, and was beginning to see a small purple sphere. Then I began to ask god to aid me to see the real world after a few days and meditative sessions my eyes began to hurt so in my initial reaction I started to rub my eyes, but as I pressed on them I began to see strange symbols and patterns that I can't explain. Shortly afterward and up to this point my forehead aches, I can no longer see colors with my eyes closed, meditation no longer makes my body feel light and soft, an ive began to think differently in terms of this world, our importance and the god that we are a fragment of, and my hearing picks up high pitch noise and makes my ears ache and throb.I've become aware of myself and the actions and energies put out and grown a sort of detachment from my own physical body and my family. Does anyone understand what I mean, or can provide a way for me to understand my current situation better?

Peace&love.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

Please don't take this as a possible serious answer but I just wanted to say that when I was a child my parents would of course lay me down and tuck me in, well I don't remember too much about those days but I do remember as a way to console myself to sleep I would lay on my stomach and press on my closed eyes, this of course would embark me through a visual paradise of colors and patterns all swirling and transforming, such a wonderous thing to such a young mind with no knowledge of hallucinations.

I also remember this...if you press too hard it will hurt your eyes. I just hope you haven't damaged yours eyes which is causing head pain.

I hope all is well for you soon

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've had similar experiences. It's normal. If you start seeing the world as a corrupt and horrible place that needs to be wiped clean, then you may be starting to think like an illuminatist. That's actually (imo) the best way to think.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sykonot

It's more so in the forehead and ears where the physical pain is, and I also get pings of pain throughout my head that can really sting for a while, but I've come to terms with pain bieng a frame of mind.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

You know I was just thinking about that today but then I remebered that no matter the person you must show unconditionlal love to spiritually progress and become closer to god, but it's always in the back o my mind that a clean slate is a good alternative to this existence. I just hope the golden age will be here and those who are pure will live as kings and those who are impure will be die and be reborn to another plane of existence.

edit on 29-2-2012 by vancouverite because: Iuno

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have felt exactly the same.

Still learning about why my body itches and twitches in each area after each thought. I will never go back to sleep. [ _]

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
Over the past three months I have trained everyday for at least half an hour to open my minds eye through prying open attempts, frequenciesand the like, but I've recently hit a wall. I was making good progress, and was beginning to see a small purple sphere. Then I began to ask god to aid me to see the real world after a few days and meditative sessions my eyes began to hurt so in my initial reaction I started to rub my eyes, but as I pressed on them I began to see strange symbols and patterns that I can't explain. Shortly afterward and up to this point my forehead aches, I can no longer see colors with my eyes closed, meditation no longer makes my body feel light and soft, an ive began to think differently in terms of this world, our importance and the god that we are a fragment of, and my hearing picks up high pitch noise and makes my ears ache and throb.I've become aware of myself and the actions and energies put out and grown a sort of detachment from my own physical body and my family. Does anyone understand what I mean, or can provide a way for me to understand my current situation better?

Peace&love.

I could have written this post myself. In fact, just the other day, I ALMOST started a thread based on something very strange that happened to me. My eyes suddenly developed an "after image", as if I had been looking at the sun, but I wasn't outside. It became very hard to see. Frustrated and thinking that I was just suffering some eye fatigue (in the middle of the day, mind you), I went and took a hot shower to relax, (it was the weekend). In the shower, I closed my eyes, and HOLY CRAP! I was seeing shifting geometric images and weird geometric figures "flying by", as if it had been some information "download" I was receiving. I must have watched these images with my eyes closed for over 30 minutes, fascinated by what I was seeing. I can't remember what I saw, nor could I recreate it because it was going by so fast, but if I saw it again, I know I'd know it instantly.

But just like you, the past several months, I've not been able to see colors with my eyes closed. That was the norm for me last year, and now I'm lucky to see any movement at all with my eyes closed. In addition, I'm getting a LOT more tones in my ears, including "sound blocks", (where it feels like someone just jammed their finger in my ear and I can't hear anything for a few seconds). Last year, all the tones I heard were in my left ear....this year, they have increased in intensity and frequency, and almost all of them are in the right ear. I have always equated tones to the earth...I really believe that some of us can hear the geomagnetic sounds she produces.

Anyway, I say all that to say that something has definitely changed. I don't know what, or even if it's good, but it has changed none the less. As far as the geometric figures in my eyes, I don't have a clue, but I'm shocked that I'm not the only one.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
love is the light my friend. what youre feeling is an awakening third eye, or its getting ready to awaken. im going through the same thing, ive read a lot on it. it is activating and you feel it. and its not that those meditative energies arent there anymore, its that your body is adjusting to the frequencies. just like anything else. just keep at it, and dont force your third eye. the best route is through meditation, and just being a good person. it changes you and kinda helps clean the clutter you gotta push through to open the door. get me? you force it, you might not like what you see. whereas you work with your other chakras, and just be aware of it, it will be much better in the long run.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So let me get this right..

Your Third Eye is on the blink ?!?

Cosmic..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Hello - I have a personal concern for you based upon your post. I doubt it will be well liked in this thread but anyway, I couldn't help but notice that your I is capitalized and your god isn't. I am willing to assume that your 3rd eye work is intended on some level to reach and understand God. Perhaps you would be assisted by giving Him / Her more respect in your mind and with that your 3rd eye may just respond. Don't forget that your work is not only yours. Peace to you. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It is like a body builder who continues to focus on how big his muscles are or what shape they want their muscles to take instead of putting energy into developing the nerve signals that cause muscles to respond. Following patterns does not always work, each of us is different and our bodies and souls all respond differently. For a truly strong physical body the core is the most important and when the core is strengthened the extremities follow suit. On the contrary when the extremity is strengthened in an isolated manner the real life strength gain is limited to that which the core can sustain when all components are in use and the opposing force is coming from many angles.

Focusing on an event such as seeing something with the third eye or your bicep flexing will only get you that result. People give their interpretation of how it works for them and some of the experiences can be shared with and realized by others and some get so close that religion is established. Following guidelines to a religious experience is something that also gives men power and I think much is hidden for this fact alone. Hence men teach small bits in order to entice others but don’t show the depth needed.

My take. It requires continual effort. Meaning from the time you wake until your soul is freed while your body sleeps. IMHO the connection between the body and spirit has to be balanced on a continual basis. If it feels out of alignment then it is. Learning to recognize the spirits engagement at all times is crucial to me. Learn what it feels like to engage fully.

I’ll explain why I think this. I grew up with no religion or knowledge of God god but had many experiences at a very young age that made me think there was more to life than what I was aware of. During my teen years I ran into what Christians call demons and had many crazy things happen, allot witnessed by family. I learned about Shamanism as I sought out my Indian blood line and learned about spirit guides and practiced much. I was “saved” a nearly became an ordained minister until In realized it was all a man controlled operation, no more free in spirit than anything else. Recently studying the classic liberal arts and seeking true inner peace I have come to realize that the frequencies you mentioned are to be generated by us as well as using outside vibrations to produce mental effects. The way I see it, the spiritual experiences are interpreted based upon what you put into them and it is all based upon intent. Your intent becomes your frequency and that determines your minds state and your minds state controls the frequencies needed to open the pathway. I feel like we are barely seeing the spiritual side at all, mostly because it has been demonized by society and hidden. You see I think it has to be taught as a way of life, that is, how to operate in both places at the same time.

What is it you seek when you look for colors and why? What is beyond that and why? When you free your soul there is no boundary but you have to have a reason or a path. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Faith being freedom and a goal that you must have full confidence in. Determining in your mind and soul that your journey is worthy creates a path to wherever you want to go, here now while aware and there now while you aware.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am feeling the changes also. About a year ago when the low vibrations were heard at my house things started changing. For the last 2 weeks it has been intense. I told a family member that I often feel like my nerves are trying to come out of my skin. I want to scratch it but it is inside and feels like growth. My body has taken its muscluar shape that it had when I physically trained regulary and I feel like a million bucks. My partner thinks it sucks that I dont have to work out for it and all I am doing is focusing on good posture and energy flow.

People are edgy all over the place

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

Everything you describe is very normal in today higher vibrational environment. It is just you are becoming consciously aware of the changes going on around.

Next time you meditate, do it in a warm bath toss a handful of epsom salt in too, this will help you get passed your block.

Peace Out,

RT

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Check out which other chakra's need to be opened! Sounds to me you're out of balance now. My intuition tells me that your third chakra needs opening. Could this be the case?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yes, it's never been fully open. Also electronics and lights drive me insane, I often feel more at ease in complete darkness with nothing plugged in, I will work on balancing my chakras. To my conscious knowledge I have attained an understanding of up to my throat/blue chakra, and ive recently acquired the ability of psi ball creation
This forehead ache is very persistent and the ears are always ringing. I had hoped that by seeing a purple ball ment I was close to seeing the world through real eyes, Ive always been striving to attain enlightenment, and now more then ever I find myself asking myself weird questions.ex; is this reality even real? Is the only reason i stay here to comfort the family I was born into?why do I feel so unattached to my family,friends, and my own body? Why have I recently become so obsessed with enlightenment, the golden-age,and God? Two days ago I was sleeping and immediately woke up and there was a sound that was like someone was talking to me while I dreamed but only caught the last few sounds that are gibberish, I'm convinced somthing spoke to me. After I had an idea to go outside and stare at the sun with my eyes closed, it was so comfortable and happy that I had a hard time pulling myself out of it 10 minutes later. Also my heart feels very heavy recently,and it's pulse feels different then before...Schumann resonance anyone???
edit on 1-3-2012 by vancouverite because: Meh

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

That was hypnagogic voices
Hypnagogic images and sounds are created by your non dominant brain half. It's very normal and mostly pleasant.

Maybe you need a break, back to the world as it is in the here and now.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Its called irritable bowl syndrome..and its your brown eye..not your third eye...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I appreciate you taking the time to read my op but I disregard your childish statement

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I would also recommend balancing your chakras. Over-working a certain region can cause some imbalances and distortions. It's like playing a perfect chord on the piano, and then adding one dis-harmonic note into the mix. It spills over and clouds the whole chord voicing. It's all about balance.

In my opinion, I think some of your first 3 chakras may be a bit under worked. This may be causing a bit of doubt and confusion which is evident in your feelings of separation and indifference? I only say this because I am currently a victim of it as well

Turns out I was judging my spiritual growth based on qualities that are evident in the heart, third eye, and crown chakra. I was neglecting everything from the heart down. Being grounded is just as important.

Hope I helped out a bit, I'm still new to this but I thought I'd share

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The weirdest part about it is that if one explains the physical ramifications of a spiritual journey they often will be misunderstood. Many people listen to relate and many people are unsure. So a reductionist mindstate will categorize things maybe in an incorrect way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join