It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy The Planet: Indian General Strike Targets The 1%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think this is revolutionary. It doesnt take much education to know how the 99%'ers are living in india. And thinking about Mumbai and those who run it and the lifestyles they live in comparison... They did india a favour in furthering their economy and tourism industry, but at the cost of livelyhood of so many. My hat is off to all those who went on strike, it takes more then organisation to go on a strike like this. I hope in my lifetime something does change and we see some actuall ethics and logic come into place. This is a start.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As usual. Every country has their own internal dirty politics and agendas. Especially during election time

Indian_Exit_Polls

Moreoever there has been a silent tug of war between India and the West with respect to limiting the purchase of Iranian Oil. No comments yet just speculating and wondering if there is a direct link between the uprisings (as they have in other countries) vs India.

Iran_India_Oil_Trade

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Tesla coils are transformers they don't produce energy.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I give up... Every headline in every direction is saying the same thing and almost using the same words for describing the very likely outbreak of hostilities any time now. Israel is apparently coming here for direct support in a military strike on Iran while Obama is all but begging Israel NOT to start the next regional war.

Yet.... No, war isn't close to breaking out? Hmm... We don't even touch Syria, and I'll bet Assad would take serious issue with that whole idea of peace in his time, and war being a distant possibility. Russia isn't upgrading their search radars in Syria to aid Iran with Early Warning of impending military action just for the heck of it.

So.. heck... I tried to sound some notes of logic here. What amazes me is how many times I've been called the War Monger because I don't lean so far left I fall over. Yet..I'm the one here, in this example, hoping for peace and stability and all but being called a naive fool for even thinking in that direction.

No No... Of course though.... Revolt, Insurrection and general civil unrest world wide is far better than peace. Yes, to those already at the bottom looking up and hopeless in their mind, it is better. To the VAST MAJORITY of the population who DO have kids to raise and bills to pay just like we always do, war and civil unrest is something to avoid, not celebrate. Collapse is a calamity, not a day for partying. Only those with nothing left to lose could see it as a good thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlytruthwillsetyoufree
Tesla coils are transformers they don't produce energy.

I'm not talking about the coils, I'm talking about the Tesla Towers. Tesla intended the tower be used to demonstrate how electrical energy could be transmitted without the need for power lines. Tesla discovered that a ball of energy was collected from the Earths atmosphere and when it went around the world it picked up more energy. Then the extra energy it picked up was deposited back into the tower. If you had about 30 of the Tesla Towers you could power all of North America. The reason why we don't see this being used today is because the power consumption could not be metered and Morgan, who could not foresee any financial gain from providing free electricity to everyone, balked.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by InfoKartel

I give up... Every headline in every direction is saying the same thing and almost using the same words for describing the very likely outbreak of hostilities any time now. Israel is apparently coming here for direct support in a military strike on Iran while Obama is all but begging Israel NOT to start the next regional war.

Yet.... No, war isn't close to breaking out? Hmm... We don't even touch Syria, and I'll bet Assad would take serious issue with that whole idea of peace in his time, and war being a distant possibility. Russia isn't upgrading their search radars in Syria to aid Iran with Early Warning of impending military action just for the heck of it.

So.. heck... I tried to sound some notes of logic here. What amazes me is how many times I've been called the War Monger because I don't lean so far left I fall over. Yet..I'm the one here, in this example, hoping for peace and stability and all but being called a naive fool for even thinking in that direction.

No No... Of course though.... Revolt, Insurrection and general civil unrest world wide is far better than peace. Yes, to those already at the bottom looking up and hopeless in their mind, it is better. To the VAST MAJORITY of the population who DO have kids to raise and bills to pay just like we always do, war and civil unrest is something to avoid, not celebrate. Collapse is a calamity, not a day for partying. Only those with nothing left to lose could see it as a good thing.

Believe me when I say it, we all want peace. The problem is that the governments that are in power have an agenda and peace is far from their minds. In order to achieve their goals they use fear tactics to play on our minds and control us, bringing us one step closer to their goals.
They constantly drive wedges between people in order to get closer to their goals. They are taking away our rights and freedoms.

I wish that we could change with as little lives lost as possible but it depends on our greedy governments and how hard they resist the change that needs to come.

How can you say that things should stay the way they are when millions die every day from starvation, when our governments selfishly hold back the technologies that can enable proper food farms that are stadiums high that would enable everyone to have food. That's not all that they've held back from us, just one of many prime examples of our selfish greedy governments wanting to control and have total power. It doesn't make sense to hold back all these great advancements that would bring the whole world under proper control, free food, free energy, people living their lives for each other as a whole, yet they do. Why should we let them stay in control when we have the ways to make the world a better place but these greedy bastards keep it hidden and unable to use these new advances in technology for the betterment of the world?
If we do nothing then they win and we are slaves, or we can stand up against them, suffer losses but in the end our children and children's children will be free, have free food in abundance, globally, and free energy in order to live.
I'm thinking of the future and unfortunately the only way to have freedom is to fight for it. That's how it always has been and unfortunately will continue to be at this rate. I don't want to have kids only to have them enslaved because people like you were too blind to see that our governments are taking over and allowed it to happen in order to try and spare lives.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Thanks for taking the time and a well balanced reply. I've never felt we should do nothing and the world we find around us is light years from anything we should consider acceptable and alright to live with. I just disagree with the method. Very strongly, in fact.

Some want to push revolt..or outright insurrection. Others...simply want to see the whole system pushed into total collapse by deliberate manipulation and overloading. Either way solves nothing but turns a peaceful bucket of bad problems into a bloodbath of bad problems. No one has yet explained just how they'd see this going from the open chaos any such approach leads to, on into a system of order and that is capable of handling the governing of 100's of millions of very different people?

Collapse may come..in fact, economically, I can't see how it doesn't. I'm just not rooting for it here and I sure don't want to see it pushed any further in NEW nations until the current ones that are still in various states of Anarchy find some balance and peace themselves. Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghan, Yemen, Somalia...and I could go on with more.

India is..at the moment...as real pillar of stability in a region of total chaos for leadership and long term peace. I hope they remain stable. Someone has to be around to help recover when this has all run it's course and the shooting ends. There will be millions upon millions who may desperately need help that only nations at the level of India are capable of providing.....unless they are a victim themselves. Then who IS left to help?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time and a well balanced reply. I've never felt we should do nothing and the world we find around us is light years from anything we should consider acceptable and alright to live with. I just disagree with the method. Very strongly, in fact.

Some want to push revolt..or outright insurrection. Others...simply want to see the whole system pushed into total collapse by deliberate manipulation and overloading. Either way solves nothing but turns a peaceful bucket of bad problems into a bloodbath of bad problems. No one has yet explained just how they'd see this going from the open chaos any such approach leads to, on into a system of order and that is capable of handling the governing of 100's of millions of very different people?

Collapse may come..in fact, economically, I can't see how it doesn't. I'm just not rooting for it here and I sure don't want to see it pushed any further in NEW nations until the current ones that are still in various states of Anarchy find some balance and peace themselves. Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghan, Yemen, Somalia...and I could go on with more.

India is..at the moment...as real pillar of stability in a region of total chaos for leadership and long term peace. I hope they remain stable. Someone has to be around to help recover when this has all run it's course and the shooting ends. There will be millions upon millions who may desperately need help that only nations at the level of India are capable of providing.....unless they are a victim themselves. Then who IS left to help?

I don't have all the answers and man I wish I did. I don't know exactly how to go about taking down the governments we have but I do know that while we are sitting doing nothing, the governments are hard at work pushing us one step closer to their goals.

11yrs ago the U.S Gov started changing bills and laws that were in place since the last major depression, to protect them from having another major depression. Lo and behold the chaos we are in right now since those safe guards have been removed. The Governments have put everything on the brink of collapse because that is exactly what they want. (one theory I have) That way they can usher in the NWO to "bring us back from collapse" and we'll blindly take it because things are in such chaos. I don't know for sure if that's their agenda, all I know is that if we want freedom we have to get off our asses and do something about it before we are future generations are enslaved.

It really does disgust me that this seems to be what's happening and disgusts me even further to know that our own governments, the ones that are supposed to be protecting us, are manipulating us and blindly guiding us to our enslavement.

I truly wish that we could remove the governments without a single life lost, however, the governments aren't going to go easily without fighting.

India is just as much a victim to their government as we are. With the US Gov running the ship I don't think we could get much help from India even if they weren't on the verge of collapse either. For all we know they could be on the same team and making it look like India is a place of some what stability to help those countries struggling & then blindly guide us along the same route as the US Gov.
edit on 1-3-2012 by knoledgeispower because: added more to answer more

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We seem to be hitting a brick wall with your beliefs, what do you envision being the solution to all this mess?

I am just a meteorological vessel about to spilleth over, filled with righteous rain of the coming storm...
Look, metaphors aside something is coming, it is inevitable that a massive change in the way our future will be as a human species. A reset but to reboot as what? Cronyism v2.0? Shut up and pay taxes, consume to fill the void in your heart, take pills that treat the symptoms and not the disease, watch shows of famous people that are famous because they are rich and get that rubbed all over your children's morals, etc?
What bloodbath are you talking about? What part of a complete global disbelief in financial, political/propaganda and military systems which we paid for by the population to make life more bearable? Their contract in providing these services to we the people has been annulled, due to the apparent incompetence that is rampant.

I don't understand what you mean by new nations, perhaps you will explain if you are an American what sort of 1984 double-speak language you are using. It was designed by the elite so that if it collapses it collapses world wide, I think its called Globalization.

Citizens of a country may clan together and run amuck fighting but I don't see them waging thermonuclear war with a bunch of rifles. It's the political and military leaders who will press the kill switch, so if they cause they break it they bought it? Do you understand the concept?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Well if you knew what you were talking about you would know that the towers that were built were a gimmick for the electrical companies to make money. The devices he designed were personal devices that you could put in you're home and power it without any towers or external sources. As soon as the big time electrical companies found out they weren't going to make money off of it, and that he wouldn't go for their scheme they shut him down.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlytruthwillsetyoufree

Well if you knew what you were talking about you would know that the towers that were built were a gimmick for the electrical companies to make money. The devices he designed were personal devices that you could put in you're home and power it without any towers or external sources. As soon as the big time electrical companies found out they weren't going to make money off of it, and that he wouldn't go for their scheme they shut him down.

I think you are the one who needs to know what he is talking about. The original Tesla towers were not built for personal use devices. You have the end part right, just like I had said, they couldn't make money off of his free energy so they shut him down and kept all his best works to themselves. Tesla understood electricity like no one else. He was a genius.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join