It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Re-occuring Dream maybe real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello all, Let me start by saying I have had this same dream since I was about 13 years old. First the dream. Not much of a dream really more like a series of still camera shots from different distances of the same thing.

It's as follows. I am in a field/pasture that abutts a large wooded area. There's a fence that runs the entire length of the field at the wood line. I am allways standing in the same spot looking at an old piece of farm equipment lying in the tall grass/weeds.Then I'm looking up and seeing the sky get blacked out by a huge round craft, ufo whatever .

It's allways the same. It ends with a shot of it above the tree line on the other side of the field. I have this dream every night. Allways have, never really thought that much of it till this past Monday.Now for the weird part.

I never really thought much about this dream to be honest, I allways chalked it up to some movie I may have watched as a very young child.... This past Monday I took a walk thru the woods behind my property. I live in rural N.C. I took the Glock and a few cans to the creek and plinked a few rounds. I crossed the creek, went to the top of the hill.

This is facing east. At the top of the hill there's a field/pasture that's at least 1200 to 1600 yards long, about two hundred yards wide. There's a fence running the entire length . It's at this point it hits me as to why I feel as if Ive been here before. It's the dream. I start to walk the lenghth of the fence.

The closer I got to the other end the more I started to feel stupid. As I approached the other end I notice how the grass/weeds are grown up sort of out of place of the fence line. When I finally got to where I could see what it was, the hair on my neck stood up and the fight or flight was pumping. It was an old farm plow, broke and left where itt broke. I looked straight up, and all around. It think I was where I am in the dream..

It is really starting to mess with me. I did not have the dream Monday night nor last night. Any body got any ideas? I have never really bought into dreams and such. But this is just not a coincidence. I went there today, it;s the same location as in my dream, I can stand in the same spots as like the (still photos) in my dream. Could this dream be a pre-curser to something I have yet to have happen to me? Or just a dream & a place that fits?
edit on 29-2-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am tired and going to bed, but your dream may not be completely finished. I posted a dream I had some 20 years prior. When at a pow wow, I took this short cut to another path with my wife, and pow, I was where I saw myself in the original dream. Only in my case it came to pass and was complete.

I have another to complete, which is the result of a complex set of events that lead to another conclusion. There are realities as connected to these dreams. This last one was of a Knowing which I told my wife would come to pass. We will see.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It sounds like your dream and deja vu are entwined
very interesting.

I have had this happen before,
I have a dream..don't remember all of it then pow one day it's deja vu.

Usually though if it has a really strange or bad ending in the dream, it ends before that in the deja vu.
Maybe our dreams take the deja vu moments and enhance them, mix them with other scenarios?

Being that I am caught between wanting an exciting disclosure and extreme fear of that disclosure, I don't know whether to hope for you deja vu to be true or not?

edit on 29-2-2012 by timetothink because: sp.

edit on 29-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Strange tonight I was outside looking at the tree line myself. What I see is not always just in my dreams but sometimes movies play out in my head while I'm awake. They always happen at some time in the future. I can't tell you what the lottery numbers are or who is going to do what when. Well on that last part if it is going to effect my life in someway I can. I seem to be only able to see things that will effect me. Anyway back to the tree line.

Shortly after I moved down here to Alabama I was out in my back yard. All at once in my head I saw myself standing in the back yard along the fence line. I was looking up at something coming up over the tree line. What it was I don't know. All I know whatever it is I am looking at I am in awe of it.

I was just getting ready to go to bed tonight and something kept tugging at me to come to ats. I usually don't read a lot of the dream threads but yours stood out to me. By the way I'm facing and looking north when I'm looking over the tree line.

It is a strange feeling isn't it when you see something and you can't figure out why little details stick with you until you all at once realize OMG I'm standing where I seen this or this is where it happens.

I do have a question for you. When things like this happen to me it's like I'm watching myself. In your dream did it seem to you that you were watching yourself? Or did it seem you were actually there living that moment. I'm just asking because I'm trying to figure out why I always see things like I am watching myself.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
. . . I have had this same dream since I was about 13 years old.

. . . I have this dream every night. Allways have . . .

. . . This past Monday I took a walk thru the woods behind my property.

Just a bit curious here. You've had this dream every night (until this past Monday when it apparently stopped) and didn't consider that unusual; then, you go for a walk through the woods behind your property and see this location for the first time? That seems strange to me.

Not trying to bash your dream, but wondering if I may have missed something in your telling of it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Took the walk, Monday, no dream Monday night. Let me be more specific as to the distance's I spoke of. when I say I walked behind my property. I live on 7 3/4 acres, I have about 250 to 300 yards to property line and another walk of about I would say 1/4 to 1/2 mile to get to the spot I saw the old farm plow.

If it sounded as though this was right out my back door in my post, my apologies. The fact I did not have the dream Monday, is exactly why I started the thread. It has un-nerved me to the point of distraction.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

It's allways like still photos, and I am in the photo in some and not in others. When I was a kid, I was a kid in the dream. Now that I'm a adult. I am an adult in the dream. I did not mention the fact that I was probally trespassing when I found this spot.

No dream last night. Today I will try & find out who owns this tract of land, and try to get permission to be there when I want. If I do get permission I plan on taking some photos.. I did look at the land on Google Earth last night. I was surprised to see my home is the closest home to this spot, all others at least double the distance.

When I say this is out in a patch of no-where, it is I think what I'm seeing in my dream will actually happen, More a pre-curser to something real than a dream. When you were young, did you ever see anything in the sky that you could say you did not know what it was? Not as an adult, as a child?.
edit on 1-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'd be more inclined to think something was trying to give me a message. Get up to that place again for a much closer look. Try a metal detector or a spade. Give that place a thorough combing. If you're genuine that this happens all the time and has done for years then something/or someone is there. Just my hunch.
Keep us informed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I had never seen anything that I can remember when I was a child in the sky. In the last 2 years I have though and can't explain what it was. No one else seemed to of noticed either or if they did they also did not report it anywhere.

I think you have stopped having the dream because you have connected the place in what you see to a real place in time. It's like it was something you were suppose to know. I remember once seeing something and my focus in what I was seeing was also drawn to the furniture in the room. For some reason that furniture stood out to me as much as what I saw. Then one day I was setting at my computer and just turned around. I thought holy crap what I saw was in my own house..that was my furniture I saw. It doesn't make the questions any easier though because you start on a new line of questions like, when, who, why?

I do know there are two different things coming. The one over the tree line I wrote about earlier is good. I live on an acreage also. I've seen something when I'm in another part of the yard under my pecan trees. This happens in daylight also. I hear a noise it makes the sounds of 5 low flying helicopters. I see myself look up and I feel a knot form in the pit of my stomach it's not good. When I look up I see this thing. It's huge, it's a very dark rusty color of brown and cigar shaped. It's heading south very low in the sky. It also comes from of the north. I've never read or heard about a ufo being brown or cigar shaped so I'm not sure what it is. I do know what comes over the tree line is there to help.

In your life have you ever seen someone that looks human but isn't? I mean they appear out of no where and disapear into thin air? They look solid and just like us but more vibrant. If so do they speak to you and you hear it through your ears or is it more like their words are in your head? Have you ever woke up from sleep and hear words being said to you. Even if it's words like "when the time comes you will remember this". Or dates given to you that effect your life?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I never had the dream, before and incident while camping out with friends when we were about 13. We simply saw something in the sky that was not doing normal things we as kids had seen a plane or copter do.

It was five of us, only three of the five are still living as far as I know, no one else has ever said anything like me.
I do know I was the first to notice the object that night. It was making zig zigs in the sky, starting & stopping at each direction change, then poof gone, then we see it completely behind us, doing the same thing, zig zagging then poof gone.

Shortly after this the dream started. Up until now I really never gave it much thought. I can't describe the feeling of fear I had when I located this spot. It was fear, not just excitement. I found out who owns the property, I'll go back this evening and see if any ones at home. With luck they'll let me be on their land legal.

I feel I was supposed to find this location, It means something. I hope.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Do you think what you saw in the sky that night was a trigging mechanism for your dreams?

I know a lot of times a sound or something will come that someway is associated with what I see happens just before I see it. Or I happen to be in that spot where the event happens that I see.

I don't know how old you are but I would guess the place would not look the same today as it did when you were 13. Now the place looks the same as in your dream. Coincidence I don't think so. I would not tell the man why I wanted to come on his land. I would say I just like to walk in the woods or something. I disagree with people that say the future can be changed. I think there are fixed points in time that have to happen. I also wonder many times if we know our destinies but don't realize it and sometimes our subconcious lets us take peak into it. I'm not sure. Do you find it strange you now live so close to a place that you have seen since you were still under your parents roof?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yes, I feel it triggered the dream. I meet the owner of the property. Mr. Lambeth, I actually purchased my home & land from his brother! I now have permission to be on his property any time I want. I told him I was really into astronomy and would like to set up a semi-permanet observation post.

This land has been in their family forever. If nothing else, Mr.Lambeth is a hoot! He's 84 and as able as I am. After we talked for awhile we went for a ride on his golfcart over his property & a history lesson. He tells me right behind my house their used to be a bootlegger & a liquor still, right at the old spring. Now I know what all the junk buried there really is.

No dream last night. This area of his property with the plow, according to Mr.Lambeth has allways been pasture land. As far back as he can remember. I had the thought last night that when the weather warms up a bit, I think I will go camp out at the plow site & see what takes place.

I now feel the very fact we purchased this property was guided by something else. There was personal trama in my & my family's life about four years ago, I was actually told about this property by a sheriff's deputy that was a first responder & he & I became friends. He's my neighbor to the west.

If that trama had never happened, I would not be in the home I'm in now. This is starting to get a little " Twilight Zone" .I have a thread about the "trauma" I & my family went thru. It scares me that that my have had to happen for me to find this spot...

Two very strange facts I learned yesterday while visiting Mr.Lambeth, We share the same first name & we share the same birthday!! He's wife is also named Carol. Weird Weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

In your life have you ever seen someone that looks human but isn't? I mean they appear out of no where and disapear into thin air? They look solid and just like us but more vibrant. If so do they speak to you and you hear it through your ears or is it more like their words are in your head? Have you ever woke up from sleep and hear words being said to you. Even if it's words like "when the time comes you will remember this". Or dates given to you that effect your life?

I used to have dreams where, for example, I sat with aliens around a campfire and was told I would be "the keeper of the sacred fire." In other dreams, I was in a classroom situation and was being taught incredible things... none of which I could remember when I woke up. But as long as the dream was going on, I knew that those were profound, amazing insights. I sometimes have dreams, too, where I myself find some astonishing revelation and then -- poof -- it's gone when I wake up. I tried to write them down as soon as I wake up when I have those dreams, but no matter what I do, I can't make them stick in my mind long enough. I do have the feeling, though, that when I need that knowledge, it'll be there. Or I'm just having crazy dreams, who knows.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

I never had the dream, before and incident while camping out with friends when we were about 13. We simply saw something in the sky that was not doing normal things we as kids had seen a plane or copter do.

It was five of us, only three of the five are still living as far as I know, no one else has ever said anything like me.
I do know I was the first to notice the object that night. It was making zig zigs in the sky, starting & stopping at each direction change, then poof gone, then we see it completely behind us, doing the same thing, zig zagging then poof gone.

Shortly after this the dream started. Up until now I really never gave it much thought.

You should try to find out if any of the others who were with you have been having weird, recurring dreams as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Thought of this yesterday, I now know only two of us are still alive. That's really sad to find out that 3 of 5 friends you had as a child are passed away. Two in car wrecks, one it seems drank & drugged himself to death.

I have my kids looking on Facebook, I myself don't do Facebook. Don't you think it's weird that the land owner & I share b-days & wife same name? I want to ask the farmer if he has ever seen anything in the sky over his property, but I'm afraid he'll think I'm a little crazy.

For now not much to tell, I will let all know as I find it out. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Yes I believe we are gave information in our sleep and at some point in time we will need it. It drives me nuts when I can remember what I've been shown but can't remember the words that were being said about what I've been shown while I'm sleeping. I don't think they are dreams. There's a difference between these experiences and a usual dream.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I got to my house in a strange way also. Yet 5 years before I came to Alabama I described this place down to front porch swing and fireplace even gave a time frame on when I would have it. I just assumed it would be in Texas. My friends in Texas were the ones that pointed out to me when I told them about the place I bought that is was the exact same house I was talking about having. Then they asked how old my son was said almost ten. That really freaked them out because I told them I would own that house by the time he was 10.

I too am curious about your other friends if any of them have had dreams. Or maybe it was for you and they were just a way to get you out there to the spot where you were that night camping.

That is strange about your names and birthdays and wives names. I would search on line and see if I could find out if there has been any reports on ufo activity in the past in your area.

Here's my freaky one. I've had 3 people from different states tell me I look exactly like their sister. I've even seen pictures and I was floored myself. Now this is where it gets weird. Then I find out that all three of these women are dead. They've all died in car accidents. Makes me wonder if I should drive safer.
edit on 2-3-2012 by napayshni57 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join