Ron Paul Gets Ben Bernanke to Admit Silver is Money.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ron, Ron, Ron...Will you ever give up? Man I hope not!

Using common sense, logic and a little math, Ron goes after Bernanke and actually makes him admit that Silver is...well, Money!

All this after Bernanke is buttered up at the beginning of the video.

sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...
The first minute of the video, is Barney Frank, kissing Bernanke's ass, telling him to ignore the negative things people are saying about the Federal Reserve and what a great job Bernanke is doing. (Yeah, I almost threw up over that absolute ass kissing B.S!)

And the results? Nothing shaking on the markets but...

Think about this... they were only able to take down Silver $2 with that dump which is what it raised yesterday! So.... Silver is being resilient and holding! They are running out of options and shorts! They are playing their last straws. Silver held today, if they had dumped that amount 3 years ago Silver would have gone down $10 or more, it only went down $2 today!

Thought I'd throw this in as well...just for fun.

Anonymous - Fed Reserve Caught Red Handed

Anyone still in doubt as to how much they should be buying of the shiny stuff?

I'm not...

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Misleading title, Bernanke replies back with some BS about how it's legal to own precious metal, and Ron says that isn't what he was talking about. Bernanke will never admit silver/gold is money.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2012/3/1 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You know the thing is, people make all these crazy comments like paper money is an illusion, its worthless!

Yip, well, so is good and silver.

Its only worth something because we will it to be worth something.

OH BUT YOU CAN ACTUALY USE GOLD AND SILVER TO MAKE STUFF!

Sure, like super computers, satellites and ultra advanced electrickery doo dads that, well, you know arent exactly going to put dinner on the table.

Using either gold or silver as a form of currency is an illusion itself, admittedly a slightly more stable-ish[spanish empire lol] illusion, but an illusion none the less.

Gold and Silver mean nothing unless you want it too, much like paper money.

I personaly do not understand what all the fuss is about, gold and silver wreaked havoc for the planet for thousands of years before paper money, why are people so obsessed with it?

When the SHTF im going to buy lots of precious metals

Really?, why?

Cause there valuable!

Are they really?

Build satellites do you?

What?, no....am gonna use it to BUY STUFF!!!

I see, well Im going to buy stuff with some pebbles I found on the beach

What??? You cant do that!

Why not?

Because there worthless!!!!

And gold isnt?

NO!!!!

Why is not worthless?

Because......I attach an illusionary value to it!!! AND ITS SHINY!!!!! LIKE DIAMONDS!!!!!!
edit on 1-3-2012 by Ixtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

You're right Ixtab. Some Native American cultures (and others around the world) used seashells and other things for currency. It really is about arbitrary value.

That being said, gold and silver are a rare, tangible elemental material which cannot be faked, duplicated or produced easily. Therefore as an arbitrary currency material, it is excellent.

People have used gold and silver for thousands of years. There is an expectation of value which unites almost every society on our planet today. Should the day come you need bread, but the baker doesn't want anything you have to barter, there's a damn good chance he'll take a piece of eight.

DISCLAIMER: I don't have any gold or silver. In fact my wedding ring is titanium. My wife reminds me there's not enough gold in our house often ;D

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If paper dollars are so worthless then why do gold and silver hoarders always talk about their stash in terms of dollars? They always quote gold and silver in dollars. Why not grams or pounds? Hey, yo yo yo, I'm grammed up, yo! Call me gramps!! I got mad grams!!! Look at me I'm poundzilla!! I got more bounce to the ounce!!

What will you convert your ounces into? Seashells?

Or worthless dollars?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

Yes sir, when money collapses due to scams and manipulation by an elite few, so will other things of value like precious metals for the same reason. Owing money and ownership in general will be questioned since all REAL wealth is tainted in the way it was acquired. Leaving us to do one thing only, volunteer/work to sustain the food production of the planet and the necessary resources to maintain it. The rest of the economical activity should stand still until judicial trials are held to determine how deep the corruption flows. Do you think there will be any elite left free and clear of crimes against humanity? Take a big whiff, the old world is in our rear view mirror and we are in the driver's seat.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oh boy,what will happen the day a planet is discovered that is composed of more gold more than any other element?
edit on 1-3-2012 by azureskys because: missed a word

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Maybe something along the lines of rediscovering the most valuable renewable resource. Your family, friends and yourself, no longer a finite manipulative-able system like money. Knowledge as a currency? An infinite reach that like the branches of a tree, as it grows it creates more space to occupy than it can fill.
By the time the prospectors reach the golden planet, the ones that decide to be left behind will evolve stupendously. Since materialists will be gone

top topics

join