It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonops dead, Anonymous? We will see.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have been following Anons activities for awhile now, but I dont know what to make of this. One of the upper crust of annonymous, has apparently broken from the flock, returned to his old crowd, and taken their main irc channels with him. This kid Ryan has pretty much chopped his old buddies off at the knees. Then to add insult to injury, Ryan left and took many domains, servers and irc channels essential to their activities.

arstechnica.com...

So what do you guys make of this? I was just really starting to like them too, figures.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What a pr*ck. I'm sure the rest of the remaining non-arrested Annomymous members will either get revenge or just let him be. It all depends on his previous works. Source?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I smell a rat.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think there is probably a group or core people within Anonymous that are somewhat "mastermind" of the movement. At least, that's the way I always imagined it. Having been part of activist groups in the past is that activists are really stubborn and hard to work with. It would be a good thing if Anon had a little bit of leadership.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

The linked article was published 9 months ago according to their page. Not really news in light of their recent activity perhaps?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Good , im sure he realized he was in way over his head and the FBI doesnt play a whole lot of "games" that he might be use to playing.

Spending the next 10 years in prison isnt exactly fun.

If he goes to a lowley name of 888chan or what ever is , it will buy him time , but i think this guy is still on the radar and he is quiet frankly gonna find out 17 years old doesnt matter one bit when you are in a maximum security prison.

I hope he gets busted honestly , Ryan. I also hope Anon gets shut down , waste of space. Tell these 15 and 16 year olds to get out and get a job.
edit on 29-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Yarr, those damn pesky kids *shakes fist*..

Why if they had jobs, they'd be dange.. oh wait!

Irony is that continually calling these people 'kids' is the understanding that the majority of them are bringing down government servers and ... dun dun ddaaa... GETTING AWAY WITH IT. Pretty good, considering your next door neighbours kid would get busted in a flash for using loic et al, to do anything.

Yup, these "kids" are just mosquitos. swat them nao...

FBI: RAAAGGEEEFace Shhh, they did it again sir. What shall we do..
FBI: calmface Say nothing, arrest some kids, make it seem as if they're just script kiddies.
FBI: noface Done sir

Anon: Lol
Anon: Lol
Anon: Oh shiii, those poor kids.

edit on 1-3-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
assuming there are real powers behind Anonymous, I would guess they use the script kiddies as a block for their actions.

the leadership would put out a call to action on a specific designated target, wait for the first wave ddos attack from the amateurs, then when the feds are running around trying to trace where they're coming from, the real Anon steps in on either the same attack or uses the first one as a distraction. just an opinion.

Anon can be anyone, so saying it's just kids is really foolish. it could be cops who know whats up and are really good at covering up their steps, so they use the kids who are in it for illegal trolling fun as a scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

Well we all know Anon is just controlled opposition. CIAnon is better at false flag digital terrorism than they are.
Being drug/arms trafficking criminals and all.

Al-CIA-da could have black-bagged/"disappeared" them a long time ago but that's not what they want for them. They already know who most of them are trust me.They are like the KGB they spy on everything and have peekware/listening devices everywhere. They may have even blackmailed a few and co-oped them.

Do you really think a group of people without weapons/"unknown" torture sites/(masked) meta-poisons is going to not be infiltrated by one of the most covert global drug/arms trafficking corrupt terrorist groups like the CIA?

Come on.

new topics

top topics

join