It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 Reasons Why Obama Is Unfit To Be Commander-in Chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The author of this opinion is taking no prisoners !!

He points out some flaws and gives some justified reasons ?

He claims that Obama is nothing more than a street hustler and community organizer.
And is not qualified to be a Cub Scout leader either !!!!

(by Jim Campbell on February 29, 2012 -- The Impeach Obama Campaign)
Source Article

The article has links to many other sources.

The List of 18:

1. He cut the military budget as he gave federal bureaucrats a raise.

2. Obama planned to force early retirement in the military with reduced pay. Not likely to fly as it would need congressional approval.

3. He made many new friends by changing the rules of military combat pay. That’s right, no combat pay unless the soldier is being shot at, never mind that most of the deaths and blood shed comes from I.E.D. ‘s.

4. In a classic move, Obama had the DOD end sale of expended Military brass to re-manufacturers. Order rescinded almost immediately due to the firestorm of criticism. It sure wouldn’t be a good idea for “right-wing extremists,” particularly those who read the bible and especially members of our armed forces returning home, who have also been designated a threat, to have less expensive “reloads” for ammunition. Hell no, we just can’t have a well armed militia can we?

5. Obama has begun negotiating new START legislation that would decrease our nuclear weapons by 80% while our enemies are developing them. But of course he plans to give away our nuclear secrets to the Russians so they won’t fear us.

6. Obama caves to Saudis as they blackmail him for more US made F-15’s

7. Military commanders have been ordered to lie about Afghanistan.

8. Obama made the decision NOT to award the Purple Heart to the fallen and survivors of the Ft. Hood Shooting by Muslim Terrorist Maj. Nidal Hasen, calling it “workplace violence.” This guy is great, isn’t he?

9. As Commander-in Chief, against the advice of his commanders while pandering to his gay constituents, he kept his promise and had Don’t Ask Don’t Tell rescinded. Who knows, he may want to “openly serve” in the military to make up for being a woeful president and leader.

10. Obama disrespected the families of U.S. Navy SEALs. Yep, Mr. 24-7 campaigner-in-chief, always up for a photo-op and against the families wishes, showed up when the caskets were delivered at Dover AFB and gave a pathetic limp-wristed salute.

This from the guy who doesn’t want to offend any of our enemies by wearing an American Flag lapel pin or putting his hand over his heart while saying the pledge of allegiance. We might need to cut him some slack here; if he’s not one of us as suspected by many, perhaps he will wait for his return to Kenya or Indonesia before following protocol.

11. Obama violated the rights of Military Chaplains. That’s right, he ordered them not to discuss issues of contraception as mandated by his new forced contraception upon the Catholic Church (a clear violation of church and state.)

12. Obama embarrassed our military by apologizing to Karzai on the Qur’an incident when Afghan soldiers shot two American officers in the back of the head. The Quran’s in question were being passed around with messages between prisoners. Interestingly, there has been NO apology from the U.S.-trained-and-funded Afghan military for the murders.

13. Obama lied about bin Laden’s death, claiming SEAL TEAM VI involvement (completely against spec/ops protocol, putting families of the alleged members and their base in danger.) No pictures are available because he has been dead since the early 2000s.

14. Obama wanted injured military to pay for their own medical expenses because they had volunteered to fight in the military.

15. Proving yet again that his hair-brained ideas are virtually limitless, Obama forced members of the military into Obama Care exchanges and slashed their healthcare benefits in the process.

16. Keeping up with the ever-present need to be politically correct in the military, NCO’s have been ordered to wear fake belly and breasts to better understand how females in the military feel. Yep, let’s waste tax dollars on such nonsense rather than put the woman on medical leave. Are male soldiers planning on becoming pregnant in the near future?

17. Obama doesn’t stand with Military as NATO tries to prosecute the soldiers who burned the Koran.

18. Thought by many to not be a natural-born citizen, Obama receives little respect from the military, the most notable example being Lt.Col.Terry Lakin, among many others.

Is any of this correct ??

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know how many of these are true, but the author is obviously someone who speaks in rhetoric, and someone who really, really, really likes war.

Take the comment about reducing nukes by 80 percent while our 'enemies' are building them. Notice how he doesn't state which 'enemies' thereby skirting the burdon of proof? Notice how he doesn't mention that even at 20 percent of our current nuclear capability, the US would still be one of the 3 most nuclear capable nations inthe world and the most capable of delivering them? Notice how he is ADVOCATING nuclear weaponry?

War mongering rhetoric at its best.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Any research will show most if not all of this is correct. Talk about war mongering? No one could get worse than Obama. He is the one that ran on an anti-war platform and has more wars going on than any US president in history. Unfortunately he has only begun murdering people.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I doubt if Obama will ever break Bush's record. They all have unfit records, except for Carter, he was pretty clean.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Any research will show most if not all of this is correct. Talk about war mongering? No one could get worse than Obama. He is the one that ran on an anti-war platform and has more wars going on than any US president in history. Unfortunately he has only begun murdering people.

You won't hear me arguing. My only point is that I have a very hard time being swayed by ANYONE who is as obviously biased as tis person.

And I certainly notice you don't argue the points that I made.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm also not really sure how most of these actually prove that he is not fit. Most even i f true, are things that could be argued either way, based on personal opinion. Don't get me wrong, there ARE argument to be made on this topic, I'm just not so sure the author actually made them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why are you so obsessed with Obama OP?
Half the points in the list are opinion and speculation anyway.

The NDAA revision isn't even on this list. FAIL! .......... That should be # 1

Bombing Libya without congressional approval should be # 2

edit on 29-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
He is the one that ran on an anti-war platform and has more wars going on than any US president in history. Unfortunately he has only begun murdering people.

Proof that Obama has zero control over his Presidency, like those who occupied that office before him.

Reading through your op, I noticed you forgot the most important reason:

#00 - He takes his orders from the elites like a good little puppet, instead of showing some brass and trying to actually make a difference in this world.

Obama, stop following orders and start giving them. That goes for anyone claiming the title of POTUS. We need a patriotic martyr for President.

edit on 29-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't know...as the author of the thread I would think you would have done the research before presenting here on ATS.

Or does it not matter to you if any of it is correct...even false propaganda is good propaganda...right???

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why are you so obsessed with Obama OP?
Half the points in the list are opinion and speculation anyway.

The NDAA revision isn't even on this list. FAIL! .......... That should be # 1

Bombing Libya without congressional approval should be # 2

edit on 29-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I agree.

Both of those should be 1 and 2.

I don't about the other "half" though.

I imagine anything could be classified as speculation.

#3 and #7 and #13 and #18 could be opinion and speculation.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't know...as the author of the thread I would think you would have done the research before presenting here on ATS.

Or does it not matter to you if any of it is correct...even false propaganda is good propaganda...right???

Well,

Let's figure out what's true or not.

You certainly wouldn't want people to get the wrong ideas ?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All true

Every single one is true.

Unfit to be commander and chief what they use to call treason and that is only the tip of the iceberg.

It is a disgrace how the military gets treated by some civilians and totally inexcusable for the commander and chief.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
1.) He cut the military budget yes but not to give bureaucrats a raise. The one was not caused by the other. Military budget cuts are in line with what the people generally want.

2.)It would seem to me that if were cutting budgets not everyone will get to keep their job. This is not the first time that there have been dismissal's the only thing that remains to be seen is if those being dismissed will get a prorated retirement like they did in the 90's. The thing that bothers me most is the people whining on this one are all for it when business does it. Yet wants the Government to be ran like a business, until it involves the hired killers.

3.) The changes that were made, are not all that unreasonable given that while we are still at war in Afghanistan, it is and has been under our occupation and as a result we can not afford to pay people just because they are in a country that has pockets of resistance in it. Again if it were a business the author of this article would be cheer leading.

4.) Only a half truth here. This was due to a 2008 policy change by the DoD putting this under Obama's predecessors reign. After the full impact of this policy change the DoD corrected the issue.

5.) Reagan wanted nuclear disarmament as well.

6.) We sell and have sold fighters to many different countries including the F-14 to Iran. Only a moron would think that the Saudi's were getting anything that even remotely resembles the capabilities of those that we are using.

7.) Prove it.

8.) According to the rules of the award itself they are not eligible for it. There are also a number of award recipients that do not favor the ideal of them getting it. While an honest case could be made in granting the award to these people it is just as reasonable to say they shouldn't.

9.) There is and was no reason to not repeal DADT. Which form it's inception was an incredibly bad joke to begin with. Just more extremist conservative bile.

10.) He isn't the first nor will he be the last President to do so. No photos were taken of any of the caskets which is what the issue was in fact. As to his salute it is pure speculation and personal view as to whether it was limp wristed or not.

11.) More pandering from the Catholics. When they quit exercising their right to bugger little boys I will consider listening what they think about what I do with my body.

12.) A mistake was made, an apology necessary. I would hate to be you if you think you can cause anyone else harm and not apologize for it.

13.) Conspiracy theory BS. You have to be able to prove that it did not in fact happen as they have said it did. Seal team 6's security families and or base were never put in any danger. The Bush administration has done far more to put American agents in danger. Yet more conservative bile.

14.)This one doesn't even qualify as a half truth more like a quarter truth. research it yourself this list is just getting tiresome at this point.

15.) Couldn't even find a legitimate news source on this one.

16.) Nothing to do with being PC. Everything to do with training to teach a physical training course for pregnant and post postpartum women.

17.) More I found it somewhere on the internet so it must be true. Kind of funny not even Fox news isn't reporting this one.

18.) Birther nonsense. Please quit beating this dead horse and bury it already.

And that was just after briefly looking into it.

top topics

join