It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

daily show 9/11 hint?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
*mods move to skunk works if necessary, purly sceptical just odd coinsidence
hello ats! i was watching the daily show last night while they were discussing the prep-sheets the pundents recieve to inform them of what garbage to spew.during his jokes they tossed up this picture

i1100.photobucket.com...

(sorry for the life of me i couldn't figure out how to post this pic)

the images copies the breaking bad tv shows logo with the periodic table elements at the beginning of the words. john stewarts says "faking bad" instead, with "F" being element 9 and "Ba" as element 56. first thing i noticed was 9, 5+6 =11. out of curiostiy i checked to see if those elements were properly represented, and if not what were they? they were as it turns out and here is what i found from there.

F-9 Fluorine

Brief description: fluorine is a Group 17 element. Fluorine is the most electronegative and reactive of all elements. It is a pale yellow, corrosive gas, which reacts with practically all organic and inorganic substances. Finely divided metals, glass, ceramics, carbon, and even water burn in fluorine with a bright flame. It is not uncommon to see fluorine spelled incorrectly as flourine

The largest application for elemental fluorine is the preparation of uranium hexafluoride, which is used in the production of nuclear fuels. To obtain the compound, uranium dioxide is first treated with hydrofluoric acid, to produce uranium tetrafluoride. This compound is then further fluorinated by direct exposure to fluorine gas to make the hexafluoride.[117] Fluorine's monoisotopic natural occurrence makes it useful in uranium enrichment, because uranium hexafluoride molecules will differ in mass only because of mass differences between uranium-235 and uranium-238. These mass differences are used to separate uranium-235 and uranium-238 via diffusion and centrifugation.[53] About 7,000 tons per year of fluorine gas are used for this application.
fluorine

Ba-56 Barium

Barium ( /ˈbɛəriəm/ BAIR-ee-əm) is a chemical element with the symbol Ba and atomic number 56. It is the fifth element in Group 2, a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. Barium is never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air. Its oxide is historically known as baryta but it reacts with water and carbon dioxide and is not found as a mineral. The most common naturally occurring minerals are the very insoluble barium sulfate, BaSO4 (barite), and barium carbonate, BaCO3 (witherite). Barium's name originates from Greek barys (βαρύς), meaning "heavy", describing the high density of some common barium-containing ores.

a compound of barium is barium sulfate, "barite" heres what barite is used for

Some 77% worldwide is used as a weighting agent for drilling fluids in oil and gas exploration to suppress high formation pressures and prevent blowouts. As a well is drilled, the bit passes through various formations, each with different characteristics. The deeper the hole, the more barite is needed as a percentage of the total mud mix. An additional benefit of barite is that it is non-magnetic and thus does not interfere with magnetic measurements taken in the borehole, either during logging-while-drilling or in separate drill hole logging. Barite used for drilling petroleum wells can be black, blue, brown or gray depending on the ore body. The barite is finely ground so that at least 97% of the material, by weight, can pass through a 200-mesh (75-μm) screen, and no more than 30%, by weight, can be less than 6 μm diameter. The ground barite also must be dense enough so that its specific gravity is 4.2 or greater, soft enough to not damage the bearings of a tricone drill bit, chemically inert, and containing no more than 250 milligrams per kilogram of soluble alkaline salts.[7]
barium
barite

so bit of a stretch i guesss but i did find it weird that the two elements that were used are both related to why US is at war in the middle east, oil drilling and nuclear fuel enrichment. and that they were used in spelling the words "faking bad". other thngs that stood out to me after looking all this up is that the picture includes the repuplican elephant with hundred dollar bill behind it. and that the elephant is walking on a graph line that is increasing. profits rising?

Are the PTB still throwing it in our faces? or am i just paranoid? please share your thoughts!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think someone in the art department knows the truth and is trying to be subliminal.
This probably slipped past the producer.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting but I think you are really making connections that were not intended.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Good catch, very likely well intended to show what it seems, no coincidence.

The show might be satirical but they know what they are doing

edit on 29-2-2012 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

great find,

those truley in charge have been showing their plans in plain sight for years, no one seems to notice these things, and when they do they are called "paranoid" or they are looking "too hard"..

think of it this way....its like those disney artists drawing male organs on the animated movies, and putting in subliminal messages everywhere.....

its kind of like an inside joke, only THEY know that they put those things in there, and the general public is oblivious to it..

the same applies to those behind the scenes, only they "get" the message and who knows....they might get a chuckle or two out of it..

disturbing

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Posts like this make this site look like it is full of lunatics. I have never read anything more ridiculous on this site before, congratulations. "They had a graphic that said Breaking Bad! And they used the right elements too F is 9 and BA is 56 so 911!!!!!!!!!

There is ZERO connection and I will forward $1000 with paypal to anyone who can prove it. So what elements should they have used? Because the graphic for the real Breaking Bad show uses also highlights the first letters in the words, the same way The Daily Show did.... must be 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 29-2-2012 by PleaseMan because: Wanted to add more

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PleaseMan

I stated myself it was a stretch and that it was more of a Erie coincidence.there was no reason for them to relate to the breaking bad show, so not entirely sure why they even used it with "faking bad" at least I got you to make your first post!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I won't say that this is in any way related to 911, but of course the people who work in this media know exactly what they are putting on and why. It has been this way since the beginning of TV (radio too). Just more refined as time goes on.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Perhaps you are right.. Or, perhaps they are mocking an actual show, where an ex chemistry teacher starts cooking meth, and making bombs.. ? Perhaps.. I too wish we would just get real closure..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY

Are the PTB still throwing it in our faces? or am i just paranoid? please share your thoughts!

My God! You are so right! And they killed Davy Jones because of what he knew! Dash them!!!!!!

Think about it....."The Monkees" = 10 letters, What do you get when you take the day of the attack (11) and subtract the number of Monkees who have "died"? 10!!!!@@1!!!!

AND....September is the 9th month....add, again, the number of Monkees who have "died"? you get 10!!!!!@@@!!!

Davy Jones? When you count the space between his proper and surnames, a space that *obviously* is meant to remind us of the empty space in the NY Skyline...10 spaces!!!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!

10 letters.....11-1 = 10

Coincidence?? I think not! Curse those evil PTB!!!

I think I'm going to be sick....*sob*

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

lol you maybe on to something there, the truth is locked away in Davy jones locker
that's why thy killed him
edit on 1-3-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent thread were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.[/

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

interesting! I would love to watch movies with you

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
flight numbers on money?

new topics

top topics

join