It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions About Closed Threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If a thread is closed,can it be brought up for discussion in a new thread,our is that against T&C'S?

Found some very interesting threads that were closed after many pages,and I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.
K

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok,so it's been about an hour,so I will lead with this.

I feel I have giving fair warning.

For the past twenty five years I have been involved in advanced technologies design, advanced weapons engineering, advanced energy design, and materials engineering. I began my career as a Science Officer in the US Army Corps of Engineers; under the guidance of the US Army Science Board and the NRO; SSB or the Strategic Support Branch; I performed my undergrad studies at MIT and my graduate studies there as well, while attending the US Army Officers course at MIT; receiving my doctorate in the field of Molecular Physics with an emphasis in Hydrogen Engineering in 2001. I have served as a consultant for many different US Army Units throughout my career as a Military Officer, as well as a consultant for the DEA, and Homeland Security. I resigned my commission in early 2003; and went to work designing advanced hydrogen technologies; and work as a consultant in the field of hydrogen engineering. (I have submitted my credentials to Johnny Anonymous for anyone to ask for verification) but, as for my personal information none will be given.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And another one.

I have posted quite a bit of historical and mythological information regarding the theories that Bulla is stating. Regardless of what you feel about his information, there is evidence that his theories are founded upon things that have been recorded for us to examine. One example is the story told to children about Chicken Little and the sky falling. The roots of stories such as these are found in this topic. When you look at the various cultures in the world that have creation myths telling a similar story, one must at least take Bulla's claim seriously. Does Bulla have all the answers?....no...nor does anyone. That Bulla cannot answer every question put to him is not the purpose of this thread. Does he make mistakes in his statements on this thread?...sure...but that in no way discredits the whole tale. You must realize that Bulla is just a human trying to expain something that is buried deep within the subconscience of the human race, and being human, is subject to error. On a personal level, I would like to state that at the beginning of this thread, I did not put much validity in Bulla's theories. When I asked Bulla a direct question about why Jesus Christ was the son of Horus, my reply from him was that he did not have every puzzle piece, but when the pieces around a blank space fit properly, sometimes the blank space can be filled in with the information surrounding it. In the case of my question to him, he was correct. Jesus IS the son of Horus. I did my homework and varified the information. Just because Bulla cannot give you every piece of the puzzle, do not disregard the entire puzzle. Bulla....I think it would be in you're best interest, as well as that of this thread, to move back a step, and reexamine your litmus. Perhaps if you can describe better how the results of your experiment differs from that of the general scientific community it would help everyone realize what you are stating. I don't think many people grasp why your litmus proves your information. One other thing that I would also like to see explained more clearly, and that is the difference and purpose of the red and white rainbow. I understand your description and purpose for each, but I have seen evidence that shows differently. If you could give a detailed description of each, especially the white rainbow, I can further document your claims. I know that this has been discussed previously in this thread, but I think it critical for further study. And one more thing Bulla........do not disregard the ideas and opinions of some of the other posters on this thread. There are some very wise people paying attention to what is being discussed. Listen to the knowledge that they have as well. You do not, as you have stated, have every puzzle piece....as a matter of fact, there is one CRITICAL piece of the tale that you have not mentioned, and I'm not sure you are aware (or you may be aware and just have not stated the information). Without this piece of the puzzle, the result of your knowledge cannot be utilized. If you know what I'm talking about, you understand the importance of this single piece of information.....if you do not....U2U me and we can discuss it further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

If a thread is closed it is closed for a reason( T&C issues, usually). I see no reason to start a thread about a thread. Especially one that has been closed. I don't see the mods allowing a thread that discusses a closed thread. If that is what you mean.

If you mean you are looking to make a thread about the topic that was discussed in the closed thread, I am pretty sure that is fine, so long as the topic is T&C compliant.

Anyway, that is my take on it. I suspect the mods will have a similar take, but I will let them speak for themselves.

Peace and love.
edit on 29-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by kdog1982

If a thread is closed it is closed for a reason( T&C issues, usually). I see no reason to start a thread about a thread. Especially one that has been closed. I don't see the mods allowing a thread that discusses a closed thread. If that is what you mean.

If you mean you are looking to make a thread about the topic that was discussed in the closed thread, I am pretty sure that is fine, so long as the topic is T&C compliant.

Anyway, that is my take on it. I suspect the mods will have a similar take, but I will let them speak for themselves.

Peace and love.
edit on 29-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Exactly, discussing the topics of a closed thread,minus the T&C infractions.

But also using that thread for info and quoting from it.
edit on 29-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just start a new thread.

simple as that.

What's the problem ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That particular thread might nto be a good choice though...

Seeing as it is hoaxed and the OP was never able to back up his claims with Johnny A.

The sources within the thread, probably fine, but the thread itself, is hoaxed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Just start a new thread.

simple as that.

What's the problem ?

No. Do not start a new thread if a previous thread was closed.

Closed threads are closed after staff dicusssion and due to T&C violations.

If one has an issue with a closed thread, contact staff, do NOT start a thread about a closed thread nor create a new thread of the same topic.

Again, contact staff first. Either directly via PM or using the Complaint Form.

Thank you.
edit on March 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I wasn't suggesting a "re-start" with identical topics.

Just a new thread with updated info and different sources.

top topics

join