It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Dare3 the newest person on ATS I don't know what to expect of this site but I will give

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi Welcome everyone I'm new here!!!

As you can tell my username is Dare3 and I'm willing to give this site a try I can't wait and see what replies and stuff I will get after posting this!!!

Also this post is for anyone else that is new on this site too you all are welcome to reply on this as well so ya enjoy!!!

Well peace out and talk to you all later!!!
edit on 29-2-2012 by Dare3 because: Take out the emote it didn't work...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This place is so big, every new member gets their own intro thread. You don't have to share yours.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, your in for a treat, this is not like any other site on the net. Explore, learn and let us know what you think.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

Welcome to the fold and welcome to the rabbit hole.
Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around.
A tinfoil hat is optional but highly recommended sometimes.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I ll be keeping an eye on you

Welcome to the Shadows

edit on 29-2-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've got to say that I've read a lot of Introductions and yours is the most recent.. With that said, you'll want to acquaint yourself with a number of our rules and to help you get oriented in the right direction we have a presentation for you.

Welcome Dare3

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish. Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are able to send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now (after the 20 reply-post minimum, you'll have full access to any member).

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For the love of mud, don't do it kid! Run away while you can, for your own sanity. Once you dive in it is over....you can't unread a thread. Buy lots of tin foil, upgrade your Internet connection if you haven't already, and whatever you do.....never never never post a thread about UFO sitings without a pic!

Practice ignoring trolls, and welcome!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Welcome , I wouldn't leave your wallet lying around here!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Scary!!! Haha lolz!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments everybody haha it makes me feel so welcome here haha forshow!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Introduction Forum is for new member introductions. In order to start a topical thread, you need 20 contributing posts.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!

Another “don’t” in your introduction thread is including any prohibited information. Prohibited information could be an email address, website, IM address, phone number or physical address. Another form of prohibited information is
No not the pink and tasty treat, but that cyber version of unwanted and unsavory commercial and/or self promotion. ATS isn’t a classified ad, and takes a dim view of stealth or viral marketing. The aforementioned are violations of the Terms & Conditions Of Use and are a sure fire way for you to become acquainted with staff of ATS under circumstances that aren’t as fun as a quality introduction thread.

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

Hello friend.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

Why didnt you just put your whole post in the title?

Not knowing what to expect from a site like ats is a dark foreshadowing of your future here.

Whats the first thing you think of when i say "grey goo"?

edit on 3-3-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zebrafinch

Its nice of you to join him here.... Such a large portion of time is spent on these subjects. Its only fair you two should share this.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wert, calm down mate.

New friends are being made every second.

Welcome Dare3, and enjoy it. Many diverse people here.

vvv

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
in one hand lies the blue pill, in the other the red, which do you choose?

I don't regret my choice but it is a journey I did not expect

Welcome to ATS friend, if you need anything there is a huge helpful community here, and many rabbitholes to explore.

enjoy that journey

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome Dare3,

I am new here as well just started today hope you are enjoying and getting the hang off this I'm sure not since it won't let me post any threads of my own yet!!!

Well adios and kongrats to you my friend!!!

edit on 4-3-2012 by letyourfreakshine666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dare3

Hello Dare3, are you here because you're One Of These People On Her List?

Or Maybe You Are In Group "A" Here!

You're Still On The List,,,,, Believe Me When I Tell you,,,,, You're In Good Company,,,, Or NOT!
Glad To See Ya Joined Anyway!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by letyourfreakshine666

Hello There Mr or Miss, letyourfreakshine666

Just How Much Do You,,,, letyourfreakshine??????????

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks guohua,

For the welcome comment but for assuming I'm either one of those pictures of the political statement is invalid and needs to be rechecked.

I will let you in on something though I have no desires to vote for either Democrats oR Republicans so I am neither a righty or a nut depicted from your photos ya.

All I have to say in this matter
"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

edit on 4/3/2012 by Dare3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join