It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when the day comes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
(skip to the bold part below if you just want to see the main part)

NASA footage of unknown spacecrafts: www.youtube.com... and original recordings from the Lunar surface stating "looks like we had VISITORS again"... (somewhere in this vid) www.youtube.com...

Astronauts acknowledging the alien phenomena as real: www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Credible and intelligent whistle blowers (too many to bother referencing) detailing alien life, cover ups (how many times are you going to fall for "weather balloon" or "swamp gas trapped in a thermal pocket reflecting light from Venus"?), ET technology + reverse engineering, etc.

Countless possible ancient encounters depicted in artwork and literature: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Government acknowledgement of UFO's: www.youtube.com...

Vatican recently states acceptance of alien life: www.msnbc.msn.com...

World Business Leaders discussing UFOs and extraterrestrial impact on the economy/business last year: www.gcftalk.com... (1 scene from that): www.youtube.com...

Latest scientific estimate putting "earth-like planets" in our 1 single galaxy at approximately 2,000,000,000: www.space.com...

Massive amounts of alien movies in theaters and alien/UFO documentary series recently (too many to bother listing) = a desensitization and education process.

The UK and several nations release "UFO files": www.nationalarchives.gov.uk... and UFO sightings are increasing.

ETC. (I can go on for pages but I'm tired as hell). Even personally spoke with the Dalai Lama when he came here to Arkansas last year and he confirmed to me he thinks aliens exist (in a manner which implied he "knows" they do).

Most mentioned above has occurred in just the last 1-4 years. It's all proof (to any rational mind imo) that aliens are here and what it appears like is that it's all a prepping process revving up to a conclusion.... Full, public, unambiguous disclosure--and likely soon.

So the question is...what will you do when that day of disclosure comes? Will you change religion (if you have one)? Try to make an alien friend? Attack one? Kill yourself upon realizing your inferiority? Apologize to those who you said were wrong? Basically, how will you change your way of life or thinking...or would you do anything in specific?

Personally I know I'll rub it in the face of a few people, lol, then I'd try and see how to go about being introduced to an alien in order to learn. I wouldn't have an inferiority complex because I've already accepted that we're not the most dominant life in the endless universe and I don't really care about religion--I'm more of a spiritual individual.

edit on 29-2-2012 by TheLegend because: grammar

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What will you do when the day comes?

Finally feel comfortable discussing such far out subjects without being afraid of getting the 'crazy' look.
u2 all the haters(not skeptics, but the ones that think there is no other intelligent life out there) here and say TOLD YA SO!

Additionally, I would probably turn my interest towards applying for the new Star Fleet apprenticeships, because surely this discovery would fuel new space exploration.
I guess determining whether they are friend or foe would have a big effect on how people react too.

Peace,
spec
edit on 29-2-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: spelling doh!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

If that day comes, I would be happy but I wouldn't rub it in peoples faces. Oh and that is if they come in peace, if they do come in peace, I would want to learn as much off them as I can. I'm not quite sure how I would change, I assume I would once I've been informed about all the rules and goings on in the universe and more.

the day will come, when I don't know.

Oh and Hellsing rocks

edit on 29/2/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

that would be great, I too would sign up for that but I don't think everyone would be given the chance ...

edit on 29/2/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I will quietly wait for what is to come, I am not close minded nor blind as many people plugged into the system with blinders on have been conditioned to be. I don't run around in real life spouting my thoughts and beliefs because we live in a "Stepford Wife" type society at the moment but I know the truth and when others are told what it is by those in charge, it will be for an agenda and not for the good of the people, mark my words.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree with you but I think that it will be the "aliens" that disclose it to us and not the goverment. I hope so anyway...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well at first I will be very excited and happy that the truth has finally come out.But then I can see things becoming this pop culture phenomena where everyone and their grandmother will be wearing Alien T-shirts.I dread the day that I see a ´´Justin Bieber Meets The Aliens´´ rap album.On a more serious note, I would be wondering about what their intentions are ,and if they are good or sinister.Maybe there is a part of me that wants Aliens and UFO´s to remain a mystery.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
First thing I would do is demand investigation and punishment of all involved in the cover-up. Probably first with an attempt to contact my Congressman who would inevitably go into hiding at that point in time.

Then I would go on the internet and boast of being vindicated and deride all the skeptics.

That is all depending upon whether or not civilization doesn't immediately collapse and I have access to telecommunications systems.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Depends on how the disclosure happens, and alot of things, like how many of our memories have returned via solar activity and energy.

As, some may be V and thats not a joke.

But altogether disclosure and especially getting out the technologies, cleaning up Fukushima and illnesses, and the environment, and equalizing everyone, would be great. You did say it was the positives, right?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Without spending hours looking at videos before a response, and I do totally disregard this guy Lunar Cognita's videos because he rarely gives a source, (he's more into being a 'fringe' rock star than a source), so one can see for themselves and yes I do not believe he has any inside source, what this guy has apparently is some kind of inheritance income because I don't see any other way some kid can make this many videos with production and everything a TV show has and have time for a job in the field he (is misrepresenting, like cherry picking). He obviously has enough intelligence to set up enough doubt to fool the viewers who aren't critical thinkers, or those with pedestrian interests, or those who want to believe. He's showed me nothing but tricks.

Now, the other stuff is sound bights edited for a slanted bias, out of context. We always get 'Alien' references out of context. I'm not one who enjoys a 'professional argument' for the sake of argument, I don't have that kind of free time), I much prefer a supported debate, moderated. So I didn't watch any of those they've been debated for ever and never has there been an uninterrupted stream of recorded dialog, they are all edited.

Now that said to answer the OP question. I don't think it would change a thing unless an alien offers to paint my house. If as they say 'they've' always been around then what difference would it make to me? Would they give me free gasoline the rest of my life? No, I doubt it.

What really would change?

People get to point fingers for some personal validation? Would people watch their house and home be destroyed and be able to point at me and say, "I told you so!".

Folks, it isn't going to happen, because it's not real.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ya know, i don't think i can really say for sure until that day actually comes.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It all depends on the truth of the circumstance.

If the government was hiding their existence, were they in contact with aliens regularly?

If aliens were here or observing us without interaction with the government, how long were they here?

there are a lot of possibilities, but I am probably going to be pissed no matter which one. Unless aliens are just showing up here for the first time in hundreds or thousands of years and at the last minute to try and save humanity from some cosmic disaster, then I might be happy to see them.

If the government and aliens were working together in secret for years, I am pissed at both and neither better come in my yard. If aliens were observing the whole time and finally wanted to speak up to help us, I say they can just bug off. We have been in need for some time, many begging for their intervention. They waited too long and let too much damage be done.

If they come to conquer humanity, then I just may be ok with that. I think we would have earned it.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So the question is...what will you do when that day of disclosure comes? Will you change religion (if you have one)? Try to make an alien friend? Attack one? Kill yourself upon realizing your inferiority? Apologize to those who you said were wrong? Basically, how will you change your way of life or thinking...or would you do anything in specific?

Think to myself: Wow. Really cool.

Then go back to work, so I can earn my paycheck and pay my bills. Bill collectors aren't going to care one diddly about disclosure, and will expect me to pay my bills on time.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why is there always this 'assumption', that we could coherently 'communicate' with aliens?

Some people watch too much sci fi, in their given speaking language.

Alien means alien, I doubt we could 'understand them' I also doubt they'd give a crap if we tried.

"How bad would you feel if you killed a few microbes on an anthill in Africa?"
______________________Movie; Contact.

Something to consider, no?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh, I'm waiting for the day real bad.............

I can't wait.......there are some people I can't wait to say I told you so.........but until then, I can put up with the ridicule.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
So the question is...what will you do when that day of disclosure comes?

There will be no disclosure... the people don't have a high enough 'need to know' rating.
All you will get is what they want to feed you

The recent Whitehouse statement in response to the petitions the Whitehouse asked for is all the proof you need that what I say is the truth...

Your on your own as to what disclosure you can personally discover

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see them being arrested and people will be free. So what you just said isn't even on a possible timeline scenario. All them end with humans free and the leaders feeling so ashamed of themselves.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Simple...

If they attack, fight back
If they be-friend, be-friend back
Etc, etc, etc

In all honesty though,
How awesome would it be to get an Alien smashed on Beer and other Alcohols...

LOL

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I will be happy that they will disprove biblical truths on creation. Created in 7 days, Adam & Eve etc.

Then ppl will rejoice whilst religions scramble that these "biblical truths" were just really allegories and nothing is disproven by what Aliens say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join