It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio to release results of investigation into Obama's citizenship & presidential elig

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted already, but here is the link to the press conference. Scroll down the page a bit to see the video.

Sheriff's Press Conference
edit on 1-3-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

The County Attorney are you talking about former County Attorney Andrew Thomas?

The man isn't even allowed to practice law in Arizona anymore. I don't know if he was disbarred but I know he is in hot water thanks to Sheriff Joe and his bogus lawsuits.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

Here is a direct link to the CDN stream... posting this just in case something goes whacky on the other site.

Live Stream

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm shocked that many ats members support this guy. A site thats very pro personal freedoms and rights supports a man who has a Gestapo Like group working for him , secret police that are virtually above the law in Arizona. The man is obsessed with silencing people who disagree with him with unjust arrests and intimidation. He is incredibly corrupt to the point of embezzling money, destroying evidence and lying through his teeth.

It's not a liberal or conservative issue it's an issue of basic rights of Citizens. How anyone can support such an evil, corrupt, manipulative, sinister, egomaniac, attention whore is beyond me.
edit on 1-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Web page was deleted!
Not surprised!
edit on 1-3-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: WTF

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Thank you finally someone who can see what is going on with this guy. Like I said earlier this investigation was launched in retaliation for the federal investigation against the MCSO.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Reporters overheard on the live mic just before the conference...

"We understand the Sheriff will be coming out of the closet during this press conference"

[snap]

The live stream keeps cutting out. I can't understand what Sheriff Joke is saying

Suppose I'll wait for the replay

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I thought you were talking about the President.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Choppiest video EVER! Looks like the Ron Paul media police were assigned a "special mission".

Epic streaming failure, server overload....crash & done.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The live stream is junk for me... it cuts out every 2 seconds or so. Maybe they don't currently have the bandwidth to support the amount of interest.

Anybody else have a good stream?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
my video is not working properly is this happening to anyone else?

this is BS,I cannot understand anything this guy is saying! Is this a conspiracy?
edit on 1-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No kidding.

From what I can tell, the sole purpose of this press conference is to say the PDF that the WH released is a fake

“A six-month long investigation conducted by my cold case posse has lead me to believe there is probable cause to believe that President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is a computer-generated forgery,”

Washington Times

I want the last hour of my life back!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

The live stream is junk for me

The stream is junk for everyone. I think they went on the cheap and did not purchase enough bandwidth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Wow, what a let down, here I figure we'd hear at least some new interesting tidbit, not just rehashed info we heard a day or two after it was released.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here is a good link to watch the press conference

edit on 1-3-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I suppose Joe feels that any publicity is good publicity.

By the way, the live stream is working great now that 99% of the viewers closed their browsers in disgust.

I'm joining the 99% .

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Multiple rolls of micro film missing from the National Archive Cache provided for examination for the days just before and after Obama's birthday. No explanation from the Archives as to why those rolls were missing. The micro film contained all information regarding passenger travel into and out of the country during a 10 year span and only those specific dates were missing?? Who knows? It just adds more to the drama and the mystery.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So Breitbart's last interview was with Sheriff Arpaio?????

What??? Holy coincindence Batman.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wonder what the white house is saying about all of this?They can't possibly ignore this info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join