It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if MJ was the second coming and we killed him?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

If I was the good lord and I came to visit this planet I'd kill myself as well just thinking about the hell hole I had created.

If you were the "good lord" would you sleep with children in your bed?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

g
he did eventually, maybe he didn't feel like highlighting the greed in humans

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

If I was the good lord and I came to visit this planet I'd kill myself as well just thinking about the hell hole I had created.

If you were the "good lord" would you sleep with children in your bed?

I do sleep with children in my bed because i love them beyond what words can describe.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Or what if MJ became white to appeal to his whole flock. I haven't seen anybody else go from black to white or vice versa, have you ?

Quite a racist undertone there!.........why would the "son of god" need to appear white to appeal to his flock?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No I haven't, it's always been a mystery to me how he did it. Now if he turned from black to white and then yellow maybe I'd take your point onboard, after all Jesus loves everybody right?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I do sleep with children in my bed because i love them beyond what words can describe.

Christ almighty!...I hope you are talking about your own kids, because if you are not.....and you are an adult!........

[shudders]
edit on 29/2/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Why is it rasisct you clown. People from different regions will always believe that their god looks like them just like jesus being white even though he is from arabia.

link   
Michael Jackson was a sick and twisted human being. The only Christlike thing about the man was the fact that he loved giving children Jesus Juice.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Argyll

Why is it rasisct you clown. People from different regions will always believe that their god looks like them just like jesus being white even though he is from arabia.

Hahahahah, I didn't know Jesus was from arabia? Where'd you read that?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Christ almighty!...I hope you are talking about your own kids, because if you are not.....and you are an adult!........

Of course they are my own children, but if MJ was really the second coming of christ then all children on earth would be his.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Jeruselam is an acient arabia. Are you really that dumb?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Are you really calling me a clown?

I don't know where to start!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Qumulys

Drug pushing docs were giving him what he was asking for. The guy was messed up. If you want, you could go back and blame Joe Jackson for it all or someone else that screwed up Micheal's head, but at the end of the day he chose what he became.

Well yes. Indeed, it was ultimately self pity induced suicide aided by drugs, but when the drugs don't work (they just make it worse) is when those who should 'do no harm' need to change course and treat their patients rather than dose them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

but if MJ was really the second coming of christ then all children on earth would be his.

I'm pretty sure that would be MJ's idea of heaven - all the little boys in the world to romp around with under the covers.

Maybe it makes me a bad person, but I'm glad he's dead.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How did WE kill him?? I was under the impression he died from too many pills,in which case,the only people on Earth responsible was himself and possibly his doctor(s)....With Second Coming,i assume you are referring to Jesus,being incarnated as MJ? Well,Jesus had the common sense to not put himself into situations where he may be accused of child molesting-nowhere in the Bible have i found references to Jesus sharing a bed with little boys..if you are a grown man,such a thing is never a good idea,and if you are rich+famous,its extremely unwise,to say the least........Jesus was not so monstrously vain/desperately insecure/suffering from body dysmorphic disorder-look,if you got the money+its gonna make you unspeakably happy,go for it,indulge in a LITTLE BIT of self-improvement.But it is clear to me that MJ had psychological issues,as he took the cosmetic surgeries to a level where he just plain looked grotesque-and for that i do blame the cosmetic surgeons,how they kept indulging a clearly unbalanced person for their own gain was sick and reprehensible! I realy pitied him,that he had no one in his life who could have stepped up and stepped in,on his behalf,and protected him from himself........Second Coming? No, but a tragic case of a talented,loving but psychologicaly vulnerable+flawed(like any one of humanity) person.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yes I am because you clearly do not know me and I am in a mixed race relationship and my two children hold dual nationality passports. That is why you are a clown, little mind, little ideas.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Jeruselam is an acient arabia. Are you really that dumb?

Actually, Jerusalem isn't part of the arabian peninsula,

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
How did WE kill him?? I was under the impression he died from too many pills,in which case,the only people on Earth responsible was himself and possibly his doctor(s)....With Second Coming,i assume you are referring to Jesus,being incarnated as MJ? Well,Jesus had the common sense to not put himself into situations where he may be accused of child molesting-nowhere in the Bible have i found references to Jesus sharing a bed with little boys..if you are a grown man,such a thing is never a good idea,and if you are rich+famous,its extremely unwise,to say the least........Jesus was not so monstrously vain/desperately insecure/suffering from body dysmorphic disorder-look,if you got the money+its gonna make you unspeakably happy,go for it,indulge in a LITTLE BIT of self-improvement.But it is clear to me that MJ had psychological issues,as he took the cosmetic surgeries to a level where he just plain looked grotesque-and for that i do blame the cosmetic surgeons,how they kept indulging a clearly unbalanced person for their own gain was sick and reprehensible! I realy pitied him,that he had no one in his life who could have stepped up and stepped in,on his behalf,and protected him from himself........Second Coming? No, but a tragic case of a talented,loving but psychologicaly vulnerable+flawed(like any one of humanity) person.

Surely if you were the lucifer, what would be the best way of discrediting Jesus, in this day and age calling him a peodophile of course. I am still yet too see an actual conviction, what I did see was hundreds of millions of dollars donated to childrens charities in MJ's name. That is the only evidence i see.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Notice how I said ancient?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Of course they are my own children, but if MJ was really the second coming of christ then all children on earth would be his.

MJ wasn't the second coming of Christ,and you know it!

He was a pervert, what you have stated (above) is like a licence to paedophilia, Michael Jackson was a very successful pop star, he wasn't the second coming, he used his fame to molest children, and when he got caught, he used his money to escape!

The fact that he sang about love and world peace is ridiculous, if that is all it takes to become a deity, then I suggest you google "The new Seekers" ......they OWNED love and peace in the seventies!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join