It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO IN WATER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did a quick search and couldnt really find anything but if any of you have posted this before i apologize. I came across this video and thought it was quite interesting. If anyone has any ideas to what it could be please let me know. All i could understand was something is draging a buoy really fast in the middle of the ocean. Could be a shark? who knows thanks

youtu.be...

edit on 29-2-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

Please do not post just a link to a video without a good summary of what is being seen.

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Link is broken

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Just wrongly embedded. I'm sure it's been posted before though.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank You. How did i embed it wrong? JW would be good to know. And if it has been MODS please remove i apologize.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The video

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's a buoy pulled by a big fish underwater. Like this other one :

Hey, remember the movie "Shark", the scene where the monster pulls the drums full of air?
edit on 29-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Thisbseth

Just wrongly embedded. I'm sure it's been posted before though.

It has. and it's a fish

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It looks like one of those buoy's with a rope on it. A dolphin or other has gotten hold of the rope, and is swimming with it.

ETA: Oops. Passed right over yours Trueman. Star.
edit on 2/29/2012 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well Case Closed then. Thank you. My friends and i were arguing over it so the quick answers helped resolve it. And one more thing since its a buoy would whatever its attached to eventually die? since it cant go under water?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Looks like a marker bouy to me. Very simular to what we used when marking a wreck to fish.

The 'wake' formed around it is the tide. If you look at the movement in relation to the boat it is not moving, ie it is ankored.

That is what it looks like to me.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thats not a "flying" object. Its a "towed" object. But of course an unidentified Towed object wouldn't bring the same attention as (ALL CAPS) UFO IN WATER title the Op is obviously Tow- I mean trolling us with...

But just for giggles watch it on YouTube and read the top comment.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yea, they do say its a marker boy or whatever but its moving in a rapid speed, and they where joking that its maybe a "submarine"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes this has been posted here many, many times but with a different video title. Mostly under names like 'White Orb Chases Boat' , 'Creepy White Orb Chases Boat Off Sweden' etc..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi There,

Sorry OP...as you can see this footage has been discussed a number of times.

Its a fishing bouy.

No harm, no foul, just closing the thread now though so we aren't left reharshing things over and over.

Thanks people.

top topics

join