It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters: A What If Situation Question.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Just skimming through the thread and happened to run across your post:

I'm putting Ron Paul in for President. I won't settle for anything less.

Yes, you will. You will settle for something less. You will settle for Obama, or Romney, or Santorum. Voting for Paul in the Presidential election guarantees you will not get your first choice for President. You may very likely not even get your second choice.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I got a hunch that Obama will be dumping Biden...

It would make sense considering that whenever Biden opens his mouth there is a fairly strong probability that he will come across as an detached imbecile.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
This makes absolutely no sense.

Any administration that isn't a Paul administration would completely SPOIL Paul's name.

The premise of the thread was more about Rand Paul's name and whether Ron Paul supporters would be inclined to see him on the national ticket.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Well, you could push the Johnson/Cheney argument till you're blue and you may have some small valid arguments there...

How much influence did those two Vice Presidents have over their respective President's administrations?

...but I seriously doubt it would do anything to persuade the majority of Paul supporters.

I just wanted to put this out there since I have heard the rumor a few times in the past weeks. I would personally not have an issue with him as I do not find him as distasteful as I do with the majority of politicians.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

This makes absolutely no sense.

Any administration that isn't a Paul administration would completely SPOIL Paul's name.

The premise of the thread was more about Rand Paul's name and whether Ron Paul supporters would be inclined to see him on the national ticket.

Like I said before, it makes no sense for Rand Paul to SPOIL his name in a Romney administration when he could swing around and save the day in the 2016 election.

You got this idea planted in your head that a certain Paul should be Romney's VP.

Stop feeding into the media's narrative and create your own narrative.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Like I said before, it makes no sense for Rand Paul to SPOIL his name in a Romney administration when he could swing around and save the day in the 2016 election.

That could hold true but it is running under the assumption that Obama gets relected. At this time the election is too far out to confidently say whether he will or he will not. Many events and circumstances can and will happen between now and then which may preclude him from getting re-electing or preventing Romney from getting elected.

You got this idea planted in your head that a certain Paul should be Romney's VP.

I have nothing 'planted' anywhere. I thought it was an interesting premise when I heard it and wanted to see where the Ron Paul supporters fell on this possibility.

Stop feeding into the media's narrative and create your own narrative.

My own narrative will not happen as it invloves a black hole sucking most of Washington into it and spitting out a few hundred copies of Thomas Jefferson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join