It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None Of Us Are Awake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We are Rigel..........We are all drones and owned by the man........

Waking up is futile .

So what good does it do to be awake uh?

I tell you absolutley nothing, The man is winning.

The man always wins.

Nothing has changed or will change, we are of zero importance to the man.

What say ATS

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There is only forever, time is an infinte thing but one thing is true ; there will always be good and evil. ie. some day there might not be "the man" or the "system" there might be entire race against all of us, the system included. My point in short is that time is infinite and "winning" or even what most would call "won" is only temporary, there is a timeline no matter what there is a future and moment where the tables are turned, nothing last forever even though there is infinite time.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No one person is going to fix these issues, they are too far reaching. The (man) is too far entrenched. What would be concerning to TPTB is a mass awakening. If you can keep the educational level down and the poverty levels up it keeps the majority of people too uneducated and too poor to do anything about your schemes. A mass awakening is inevitable, and you can see through the policies implemented the ones in power are bracing for a resistance. Always pay attention to what is done, not what is said. It's coming and they know it. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I hate the term "being awake". How would you know you're awake anyway? What if you have the world all wrong? How would you ever truly know?

A communist would call a Capitalist to be asleep, and vice versa. A die hard communist/capitalist SWEARS up and down that they are right, or more enlightened. And since NO country were ever either, how can you really say? And even if they were, how could you argue that it wasn't because of bad leadership or environmental/societal factors that caused it to fail? (This is just an example, not trying to get in a debate)

I like to stay as opened minded as possible.

Plus, if you go around telling people that they're "asleep" and you're not...that will just make you think you're an elitist jerk.

We ALL have something to learn, all of us are "asleep" to certain topics.
edit on 29-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
none of us are "awake" yet we are all on here looking for answers.

I would say that we are all pretty much awake and aware.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
At this point, with ALL the different odd things going on, with the fema camps, banksters dissapearing, the economy pending total collaps, the laws being passes etc, that they somehow all tie in together to show that SOMETHING very big is indeed probably going to happen VERY soon.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

L
L

speak for yourselves,

at least i'm awake enough

to not post a thread about a ufo that i know is a hoax

oh wait...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I hate the term "being awake". How would you know you're awake anyway? What if you have the world all wrong? How would you ever truly know?

A communist would call a Capitalist to be asleep, and vice versa. A die hard communist/capitalist SWEARS up and down that they are right, or more enlightened. And since NO country were ever either, how can you really say? And even if they were, how could you argue that it wasn't because of bad leadership or environmental/societal factors that caused it to fail? (This is just an example, not trying to get in a debate)

I like to stay as opened minded as possible.

Plus, if you go around telling people that they're "asleep" and you're not...that will just make you think you're an elitist jerk.

We ALL have something to learn, all of us are "asleep" to certain topics.
edit on 29-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)
I completely agree with what you stated. I do think the context of being awake is to understand that something is very wrong, not necessarily having the answers. With that being said I think the answer is more simple than most realize. Only a fool would think they have all the answers, and such a person is not worth listening to.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK............ So we all claim to be awake.now what!

Has it done any of us any good.

Have we changed anything.well have we?

No

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Define awake...

What are we awaking to?

The fact is we are all governed by our "chosen' leaders... Nothing can change that... so the question is, what do you consider "awake" to be?

Are you awaking to the fact that we are led by people who have their own interests at heart?

Or

Are you awaking to the reality that we are more then just flesh?

Your beliefs define who you are.... but they do not define what you are...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Awake is relative as you say , but generally the meaning on ATS
is that "awake" means that the tptb are no longer pulling the wool.

Well I am saying ... so what, the tptb carry on regardless.

Even if we had thousands of slayers on here, It makes no difference other than ourselves.

The evil doo'rs carry on doing what hteir doing. if you see what i mean.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Not really.

I mean people have gotten "awakened" to GMO, aspartame and high fructose corn syrup. Enough people complained and now there is a whole market of pure sugar cane and the likes mentioned above products.

People have gotten so awakened that lobbies want to change the name to Corn Sugar.

People were awakened to the horrors of animal experimentation. That started the whole market of non-animal tested cosmetics and other products.

More and more people know what the Federal Reserve is and the jist of how it works.

Things start as an idea then grow, like a viral video.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Damn, murdered this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Not really.

I mean people have gotten "awakened" to GMO, aspartame and high fructose corn syrup. Enough people complained and now there is a whole market of pure sugar cane and the likes mentioned above products.

People have gotten so awakened that lobbies want to change the name to Corn Sugar.

People were awakened to the horrors of animal experimentation. That started the whole market of non-animal tested cosmetics and other products.

More and more people know what the Federal Reserve is and the jist of how it works.

Things start as an idea then grow, like a viral video.

Most likley you're right and i am depressed.
thinking negatively at the moment

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
But what does it mean to be awake? To me, it means being AWARE. Being asleep means that you don't know that aspartame is unhealthy, that you don't know that the flicker rate of the tv is regulated to induced alpha waves, that you don't know that companies use psychology to manipulate your spending habits.

When you're awake, you at least know about the existence of these concepts. That way, participating in the various thing of this world becomes a choice. You can still choose to watch some popular reality tv show, but it's your choice, based on your freewill, rather than something society compels you to do.

Or, rather than choosing a breaded chicken sandwich at Jack-In-The-Box because you think it's healthier than a hamburger, you did the research and understand that they are both pretty unhealthy. You can still choose to eat it, but instead of thinking "I made a heathy choice by switching to chicken", you understand that it's an unhealthy indulgence and it would be best to make up for it later with some fruits & veggies.

I guess what I'm saying is, being "awake" allows you to make informed decisions that you wouldn't be able to make if you were "asleep".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You might think none of us are aware or awake but I have seen people who are awake, watch this video, it shows someone waking up unexpectedly and becoming upset at the realisation of the way things are...

edit on 2-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join