It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I get sleep Paralysis?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

I don't think you'd want to experience sleep paralysis. I've heard it can be very traumatic for people who experience it and it doesn't always work for astral projection. That is just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Don't listern to the negative comments I have it often and to be honest love it , here's the key to it if u want it when in a tired state close your eyes but try to look at your eyes then open your ears wide ,your face might scrunch a bit and that's when u hear the noise , enjoy .
edit on 24-7-2013 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Certain things can let you know you are dreaming. One that is common for me is that anything I try to read is blurry. Also, if you put your hand to a mirror/window/screen, it may go straight through. Sometimes, I'll notice my hands are doing something funny like morphing, and that lets me know that I'm awake.

I experience sleep paralysis usually in the morning when drifting in and out of sleep. I usually do not find it uncomfortable or traumatizing, just slightly obnoxious, as I may also really need to use the bathroom. Usually my mind keeps me busy enough while I'm in this state that I don't panic.

I don't know about astral projection. I had a dream once that I walked all the way home from college and took a bath. I think it was probably just a dream, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

Wise man he was.

However, know the reason for curiosity existing, and questions stop.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Does anyone have any good tips for me how to get sleep paralysis?

Have you just read the spiritual side of this or have you also researched the medical side?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For the first time in my life i had this this morning and it was combined with some sort of panic attack from a bad dream.

I woke up terrified, angry and scared for my life, yet couldnt remember who i was, couldn't move for what seemed like a few minutes but i think probably more like a few seconds, i panicked when i moved i felt heavy like i had been drugged, 30 seconds later i knew i was me and i was ok and theres nothing wrong.

After about 2 hours my body got back to normal, but the heavy feeling was very very strange, like i was in double gravity, finding it twice as hard and twice and energy consuming to move 'normally'.

It was the first time ive experienced sleep paralysis or a panic attack - both at the same time was, well lets just say im going to remember it forever in a bad way

I hope i can go another 30 years without another incident like that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join