It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5th Dimension: Full Episodes Plus Love.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this intriquing full length documentary on Youtube called 5th Dimension: Exorcism. I'm watching it right now, and think that it's pretty interesting. Did a search and did not find it posted yet, my apologizes if I'm posting something that has already been posted...

"Does life end in death? Or does the soul wander from body to body? Are there such things as demons, ghosts or the devil? Following circumstantial research and in cooperation with top-calibre scholars, this series sheds light upon, unmasks and takes the magic from centuries-old superstition and also reports on breathtaking, super sensory experiences. It also shows if, and where, things that cannot be explained really do exist? The journey in search of the Supernatural leads to all six continents, to such fascinating spots as the holy Tibetan city, Lhasa and to the great universities of the world; to the secret archives of the CIA and the KGB, the Vatican, and to the most modern centres of nuclear research in the world. The result is a thrilling combination of contemporary history, scientific background reporting, and a touch of the pleasant shiver within the dark side of parapsychology"

Oooh! I'll add a couple more full length docs that pertain to the subject. Cheers everyone. Hope you're having a decent day despite the SHTF.

The 5th Dimension is the title of a series of shows...apparently.

This one is about Mind over Matter:

Oooh, here's one about Telepathy!

ANNND, here's the latest episode of Ancient Aliens called The Greys....why? Because I love you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
AND, I LOVE the pose that Erik Van Daneken is in during the still shot of that video. HAHA! Ahhh...sigh.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, will watch it on thursday.

reply to post by chanel

Erich VON Daeniken. Not Van. He's not Dutch.

Just saying. :>

join