It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon City - Iffy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First.
If this has already been brought up or linked or threaded i am very sorry.

Second.
I came across this video which claims to have pics of a "city" on the moon and they explore it...
i have not watched all of the video due to the fact that im at work but i have watched the first half and it seemed like it might be worth a watch (they explore architecture n so on... but since im not able for a while id like to put it to ATS.

i prefer not to use youtube for these kinds of things but as i said stumbled upon it.
--------------LINK WARNING-----------------

This is a link to youtube and the video that im talking about

*SNIP* please leave me a comment on what u thought.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Aarcadius because: Few corrections sorry.

Please read: How to Embed YT Videos

Terms and Conditions of Use
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

And please fully watch a video before sharing.

*SNIPPED* above for recruiting. Please read T&C: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Everything I saw in that video,

can also be found here.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics
edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The youtuber states that " there are thousands of these dome types of objects on the Moon " , in other words they are craters .
The other anomalies seem to be created by whatever software he is using to analyze the images.
Why is it that these people never deem it necessary to give the reference number of the images where they find these supposed anomalies .
As you said OP ... Iffy

edit on 29-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The Youtuber posts that they are photos from NASA's collection maybe no idea of location? =D NASA has leaked before.

i got upto the part where he talks about the materials they use 0o that's what really got me.. how on earth do we know what its made of? its not really much different from other "Moon Building" photos all pixelly and barely depictable but i thought maybe worth a look.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Eh...I don't know what to believe in these moon city theories. Very interesting indeed but just not sure. Good video though.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This from his youtube description of the video...

This work is Perhaps the most hard-hitting and most extensive research done on this subject of moon extraterrestrial presence

....me thinks not

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ha-ha then again we use the same advertising to sell bottled tap water.

thank you for your input gortex

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The youtuber states that " there are thousands of these dome types of objects on the Moon " , in other words they are craters .
The other anomalies seem to be created by whatever software he is using to analyze the images.
Why is it that these people never deem it necessary to give the reference number of the images where they find these supposed anomalies .
As you said OP ... Iffy

edit on 29-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Threads on moon this or moon that is what keeps me coming back to the Aliens and UFOs forum to see if anyone has really found something worth discussing and the success rate is nearly zero. Add this thread to that statistic.

It isn't so much that rarely are references used, as you point out, it's that the topics have no merit because even when references are made and one looks at the image(s) one doesn't see a damn thing except that whatever is being claimed is not on the image. Since the early '80s when I first became involved in the topic of lunar alien claims (aside from sighted UFOs fleeting over the lunar surface which have to be accepted as fact since they are seen in official NASA films now videos), no one at any time has been able to show even a single lunar image that contains anything but natural features that are misidentified because the image is so blurry or so over-pixelated that such defects create false images of buildings, etc.

Do these people, such as the OP, really think that one is going to find anything worthwhile, re lunar claims, on YouTube? It makes me laugh at the continued attempts only to be constantly told by ATS members that the OP is mostly delusional.

This thread is another example of that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

did u just call me delusional?

also can you please link these videos of the UFOs on lunar surface that you used so enthusiastically?

id love to see them.

Thanks Aarcadius

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
once again, i have wasted a few minutes of my life never to get them back.

no offence to the OP, thanks for giving us the option to watch

but as the other person said, its a crater.

get a jpeg of a crater and "enhance" the defects and find a city.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

did u just call me delusional?

also can you please link these videos of the UFOs on lunar surface that you used so enthusiastically?

id love to see them.

Thanks Aarcadius

I didn't call you delusional but it was intimated.

Here ya go, 2 videos. I started a thread about the 2nd one in 2009 but the photos are no longer available on the forum but I did find the video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I first saw the video on TV in the early '80s before VCRs in were available and UFO forums were in the unknown future. I waited for a repeat of the documentary and in the '90s I taped it. Since I saw the flashes of light upon first viewing once I had the footage on videotape I viewed the tape frame-by-frame and became aware of the emerging, brightening, and dimming flash in the center of the dark crater and noticed that there were other flashes. In this YouTube video you can't see the flash in the center as the video's resolution is too low but the crater rim flash is nice and bright. Hope you enjoy 'em.

After I submitted this reply I checked the page and saw that the videos did not take because according to YouTube there was a malformed URL. Go to the links instead.

Apollo 11 Moonbug Video (Lunar UFO)
www.youtube.com...

"My" video:
N.A.S.A. Apollo 16 Original U.F.O. Footage April 16 1972
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct reply.

edit on 29-2-2012 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
WOW Just WOW !
This is amazing, at 5.14 you can clearly see a retail park
with a ToysRUs and Walmart next door !
This is mind-blowing !
Or I could just be pished ?

No wonder comments are disabled on the YT page !
Think the uploader had an inkling he was gonna get flamed or what ?

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When the truths are revealed, many of us will look rather foolish. It might not be in this life time but, you will know the Universal Truth. In fact, we used to know it. But forgot it. It's a matter of remembering. Not learning.
Carry on explorers.......

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
WOW Just WOW !
This is mind-blowing !

Peace

I'm not sure, but I think I just saw the lead singer of the Monkeys, Davey Jones, up there also.

Man, Leer was right, they DO have soul catchers on the moon, right next to the ToysRUs!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

WOW Just WOW !
This is mind-blowing !

Peace

I'm not sure, but I think I just saw the lead singer of the Monkeys, Davey Jones, up there also.

Man, Leer was right, they DO have soul catchers on the moon, right next to the ToysRUs!!!!

You do need a spelling lesson and here it is: It's the MONKEES, it's DAVY (Davy Jones, the lead singer of the 1960s group The Monkees, has died after suffering a massive heart attack. He was 66.), it's LEAR.

edit on 29-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

WOW Just WOW !
This is mind-blowing !

Peace

I'm not sure, but I think I just saw the lead singer of the MONKEES, DAVY Jones, up there also.

Man, LEAR was right, they DO have soul catchers on the moon, right next to the ToysRUs!!!!

You do need a spelling lesson and here it is: It's the MONKEES, it's DAVY, it's LEAR.

Oh forgive me I will go learn a book.

Thank you for the insight, it shall cause me to consider things next time...

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: To correct reply

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: To correct reply... Oh hang on, why don't I just....

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: Thbbft!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

snip
I'm not sure, but I think I just saw the lead singer of the MONKEES, DAVY Jones, up there also.

Man, LEAR was right, they DO have soul catchers on the moon, right next to the ToysRUs!!!!

You do need a spelling lesson and here it is: It's the MONKEES, it's DAVY, it's LEAR.

Oh forgive me I will go learn a book.

Thank you for the insight, it shall cause me to consider things next time...

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: To correct reply... Oh hang on, why don't I just....

edit on 29-2-2012 by mainidh because: Thbbft!

Oh, it really doesn't matter what you say. But if you spell it right people will be impressed!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

OK im sick of this lol for every one good reply i cop 2 bad ones -.-

"that the OP is mostly delusional. " sounds like your calling me delusional straight up.

OK i get it not the best video... thanks to everyone who bothered to read my post before watching video i guess it was not worth my time to watch thank you ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

OK im sick of this lol for every one good reply i cop 2 bad ones -.-

"that the OP is mostly delusional. " sounds like your calling me delusional straight up.

OK i get it not the best video... thanks to everyone who bothered to read my post before watching video i guess it was not worth my time to watch thank you ATS.

You asked me to provide videos and I did but you didn't comment on them. What do you think about the videos.

new topics

top topics

join