It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Avengers Assemble (2012) Watch the Official trailer | HD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Check out the latest trailer for the upcoming movie the Avengers Assemble, and it looks beast! If you liked any of the Ironman movies, Captain America, Hulk, you know what, I don't have to sell this movie, enjoy the trailer.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have to go change my pants now...... Love it

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok, that looks officially awesome.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This

is

so

cool

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
YEP...

THAT

was ..

FREAKING COOL with a side of AWESOME

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
OMG .. im salivating so much right now

Cant wait to see it

Best film to come out since hollywood was created

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
april 27th it says for the UK, those days cant go fast enough for me.

Im mostly looking forward to it because its going to have pretty much my most favorate superheros.

Absolutly cant wait

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You know I preferred Thor to Captain America, (I never saw that one coming) but the weakest of the series was "The Incredible Hulk" so I hope Mark Ruffalo serves him well.

CA's suit looks a little lame IMO, not very protective but we'll see.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

OH YEA!!

that was so cool...

thanks Swills!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
but the weakest of the series was "The Incredible Hulk"

I agree with this but the only reason i didnt like it compared is due to the terrible CGI they had to use, i know theres TONNES of cgi in the other movies too, but the guy in and out of their fancy suit is still a man in a sweet costume.

Thor i thought wasnt that great, but the story with loki etc pulled it back and i think we will be seeing a lot of loki in the Avengers movie.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought Iron Man 2 was the weakest of the movies with The Incredible Hulk being up there with Iron Man followed by Thor and Captain America (not say Cap's movie was bad, it wasn't, just in comparable terms because I preferred the beginning of The First Avenger while I loved all of Thor)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm definitely seeing this movie on IMAX. Will it also be coming to us in 3D? If so, I hope it doesn't suck. I liked Ironman 2 but it wasn't very strong but it's always fun to watch. The scene in this movie where Tony Stark has flown to his pimp penthouse and his Ironman suit is being dismantled, freakin awesome. The last Hulk movie I liked, especially since Edward Nortan was the Hulk. I'm kinda annoyed he's not playing the same role in the Avengers, why is that? The Hulk movie before that we dare not speak of... I enjoyed the Capt. America movie but it didn't blow me away, still very good. I haven't seen Thor yet, I should, but I heard good things about it.

Either way, this movie looks great and is definitely going to be a blast. I don't go to movies much, too expensive, but I will be going to see this, maybe twice.

edit: here's why Nortan isn't playing the Hulk in the Avengers

Ed Norton Not in 'Avengers', Marvel Says It's Not Money, Rep Claims It's Totally About Money

www.iwatchstuff.com...

An official statement released by Marvel President of Production Kevin Feige has revealed Norton, who played Bruce Banner in the most recent Hulk film and a priest in that romantic comedy with Jenna Elfman, will be replaced by another actor, saying:

"We have made the decision to not bring Ed Norton back to portray the title role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers. Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members. The Avengers demands players who thrive working as part of an ensemble, as evidenced by Robert, Chris H, Chris E, Sam, Scarlett, and all of our talented casts. We are looking to announce a name actor who fulfills these requirements, and is passionate about the iconic role in the coming weeks."

But that's not it, guys, because Ed Norton's agent is not the kind of guy who's going to sit idly by while his client is libeled with claims of not embodying the creative and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members. No one goes around saying Ed Norton doesn't embody the creative and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members on his watch. So he released this lengthy statement to HitFix:

This offensive statement from Kevin Feige at Marvel is a purposefully misleading, inappropriate attempt to paint our client in a negative light. Here are the facts: two months ago, Kevin called me and said he wanted Edward to reprise the role of Bruce Banner in The Avengers. He told me it would be his fantasy to bring Edward on stage with the rest of the cast at ComiCon and make it the event of the convention. When I said that Edward was definitely open to this idea, Kevin was very excited and we agreed that Edward should meet with Joss Whedon to discuss the project. Edward and Joss had a very good meeting (confirmed by Feige to me) at which Edward said he was enthusiastic at the prospect of being a part of the ensemble cast. Marvel subsequently made him a financial offer to be in the film and both sides started negotiating in good faith. This past Wednesday, after several weeks of civil, uncontentious discussions, but before we had come to terms on a deal, a representative from Marvel called to say they had decided to go in another direction with the part. This seemed to us to be a financial decision but, whatever the case, it is completely their prerogative, and we accepted their decision with no hard feelings.

We know a lot of fans have voiced their public disappointment with this result, but this is no excuse for Feige's mean spirited, accusatory comments. Counter to what Kevin implies here, Edward was looking forward to the opportunity to work with Joss and the other actors in the Avengers cast, many of whom are personal friends of his. Feige's statement is unprofessional, disingenuous and clearly defamatory. Mr. Norton talent, tireless work ethic and professional integrity deserve more respect, and so do Marvel's fans.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thing is, Mark Ruffalo to me doesn't suit the role now that Norton's been so brilliant as Banner.

Certainly helped that Norton is a lot smaller and slimmer than Ruffalo so it was a great transformation from skinny, ineffectual guy into The Hulk, especially compared to the other actors with Chris Evans being tall and pretty big in terms of muscle mass while Chris Hemsworth is tall and packed with lean muscle to not be as huge but still bigger than Norton as Banner.

Lets hope I made sense.

top topics

join