It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies May Not Need Heart Failure Transplants After All - New Research Gives Simple Solution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When we think of heart failure, we think of older persons whose heart has worn out, not 4-month-old infants. However, chronic congestive heart failure is a real and existing problem for infants all over the world.

A clinical trial using a simple supplement found that babies may not require a heart transplant and a lifetime of misery ingesting anti-rejection drugs with a poor quality of a short life.

Here it is:-

blog.vitamindcouncil.org...

main page:-

www.vitamindcouncil.org...

I found it very inspiring.I wonder if adults could benefit too???

Unfortunately there is one problem.The doctors are Arab and the clinical trial was done in an Arab country.

This fact will stick in most peoples gullet and so they will dismiss the research automatically as it is done by foreigners.

It is well known for example Russian scientists are dismissed as kooks and Japanese are thought by many to be plagiarists/copycats of American inventions due to conditioning by MSM.

In this case a Arab scientist's research would be dismissed as they are automatically associated with terrorists/camels/sand due to mainstream media conditioning/stereotyping.

Thus we need to campaign to get funds to get the research done again by American Researchers and save babies from a horrible fate.

Just think of the many parents who could be spared the suffering and anguish of seeing their little loved babies either dying or being cut up and sewn back up like garments with someone else heart and with tubes and wires sticking out of them with a very suppressed immune system due to the anti-rejection drugs which they will have to take their whole life and then needing replacement heart transplants as well.

think about it.

It is a pity the research has to be "verified" by us and this could take many years for this to happen.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Shedeed SA. Vitamin D Supplementation in Infants With Chronic Congestive Heart Failure. Pediatr Cardiol. 2012 Feb 18. [Epub ahead of print]
edit on 29-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: remorse.

edit on 29-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: rain.

edit on 29-2-2012 by nobodysavedme because: apathy.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. I just studied pediatric heart failure in nursing school, although it was related more or less to heart defects. The author is saying vitamin D therapy helps with idiopathic (unknown origin) heart failure. I am going to assume that the mothers of these infants didn't get enough vitamin D while pregnant, but even so, because it is a fat soluble vitamin, and newborns have very little body fat, regular supplementation would be necessary. Very interesting article, thanks for posting this info. I am going to bookmark this for further investigation and watch for further studies.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

My endocrinologist put me on mega-doses of Vitamin D. Don't have any numbers for you, but I know the beneficial effects are quite real - big difference, subjectively speaking. ...Most doctors I know in Winnipeg are recommending Vitamin D and know the benefits.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

My endocrinologist put me on mega-doses of Vitamin D. Don't have any numbers for you, but I know the beneficial effects are quite real - big difference, subjectively speaking. ...Most doctors I know in Winnipeg are recommending Vitamin D and know the benefits.

a separate discovery shows women given a megadose injection of 300000 i.u every few months have much reduced cramps and pelvic pain and reduced PMT which can make mens lives more pleasant as women can be very cranky when having a period and make mens lives hell.

yes 300000 i.u not 30000.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm on 100,000 iu every month - for metabolic syndrome (heart, high blood pressure, diabetes).

...as I said, it makes a huge difference subjectively speaking, and measurably for heart function (no more skipped beats, very little angina, congestion less frequent and MUCH better breathing).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

I'm on 100,000 iu every month - for metabolic syndrome (heart, high blood pressure, diabetes).

...as I said, it makes a huge difference subjectively speaking, and measurably for heart function (no more skipped beats, very little angina, congestion less frequent and MUCH better breathing).

i take 10000 i.u orally most days.i notice i don't come DOWN with the flu.

I mean i do get it but the symptoms are about 10 to 15% of full blown flu.i don't get the fever,the chills,the achy,breaky feeling,having to stay in bed...just some sniffles.

the vitamin d webpage is awesome.its a pity so many people remain ignorant and stupid and gulp all the crappy drugs by big pharma.

i heard 280000 get killed by prescription drugs...how many 9/11 is that?

not a word out of the corrupt mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

join