It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the CIA HQ compromised when our drone was shot down over IRAN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I read an article that said that there are spies at the CIA who must have stopped the drone over iran from self destructing itself to prevent it falling in enemy hands.

someone must have been in Langley stopping others from letting the drone self destruct-which was its fail safe way of not falling in enemy hands

what do you think it there double agents in our NS apparatus?

www.presstv.ir...
articles.businessinsider.com...

there are traitors here?
edit on 29-2-2012 by sedona5602 because: spelling and add something

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have always theorized that our intelligence services are probably more infiltrated than we would like to think.

Think about it. These guys are usually alcoholics. They tend to have destroyed family lives. Their social lives are a series of blurs of debauchery meant to erase the things they say the don't mind doing, but secretly to themselves feel like animals for.

They are prime for a sweat deal that will end it all and give them a chance to somehow salvage their lives.
They also see the hypocrisy and lies that drive our nations and are not prone to those blind fits of patriotism we all suffer from. They lack real patriotism beyond a superficial functional cover of it.

They are also very much screwed over by their leadership which they directly know could care less about them personally, but possibly would do something if a Departmental intelligence pride thing arose.Like FBI VS CIA. They are usually macho and very insecure in their manhood. They act the tough guys.

These combinations of personality usually are the recipe for a lack of will power for great temptation.
They may also do things disloyal out of spite for losing a friend over BS, or because they were royally screwed and put in harm's way unnecessarily.

They are also very paranoid due to the constant supervision of counter espionage groups within their agencies.
They are not the solid, go to guys all the time. Their week moments are pretty low.

The threat is less so if they begin from a more balanced role within law enforcement after military service. Or after successful military careers that are both rewarding and purposeful. If they are too good and get swooped up early, they tend to crash and burn just as quick.

At any low point a nice promise of cash and being special again might be too much to over look for them.
The rush of not being another person but rather the focus attention and perks is very tempting for this life style.

who knows what they would do to help anyone that just offers the right thing at the right time. It's very dangerous for our country considering the potential power they have for destruction.

edit on 29-2-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nice find. I wouldn't necessarily say there's traitors in the midst just yet as it could well be that the computer virus found at the air force base was how they got the info.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was true, Iran aren't some backwards country they are highly intelligent people and one thing that appears to me in recent years is that certain countries are pushing computer espionage at the top of their priorities.
It makes sense to go down this route as it has very little cost outlay but can have very big rewards.

It also appears to me that the U.S have wide scale infrastructure security issues on just about every level.
We have the Gary Mckinnon case where he hacked into U.S government computers at probably the most basic level of attack, using widely know Windows security holes.
You then have the FBI releasing a report about the U.S military & Government having purchased Chinese copies of Cisco routers which have a backdoor access built in to them.

Then there's this case where a key logger, which unless it was a new and previously unknown key logger should have been picked by the most basic of AntiVirus programs. Was detected on multiple systems that happened to be where the downed drone may have came from.

So IMO if this is true that Iran breached the drone's systems it's more likely that they just exploited weakness in already weak system.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I read an article on a veterans website two days ago (credit to another member for posting the link..cant remember who it was) and they made the case that the drone activity, the war rhetoric between the US, Iran and Israel and their political posturing was all a planned game.

It went on to say that these countries are working in conjunction in order to pull off a fast-one on the world's citizens, start a fake war, and then use that war and other false flag operations to continue to strip the rights of individuals. This would also allow tptb to leach more wealth from us as well.

So I would say that that all of these governments and intelligence organizations may very well be working together to perpetuate a particular outcome.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It wasn't shot down, that was clear from the Iranian pictures. Hence I have not bothered to read the rest as the rest is probably made up too.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Good observation. Maybe that would coincide with the theory that I mentioned before.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ive been of the opinion that it was purposely downed for intel gathering. Lots could be gained from tracing its movements especially if it still broadcasted. There really are no accidents, just tactical calamities.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Think about it. These guys are usually alcoholics. They tend to have destroyed family lives. Their social lives are a series of blurs of debauchery meant to erase the things they say the don't mind doing, but secretly to themselves feel like animals for.

you just described middle management
and the NCO Corp of the Military to a T.
All construction workers and every one
that works at Wal-mart

new topics

top topics

join