It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- weapons + tools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Found this online and would like to hear ur thoughts and opinions.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Small photos, captions too small to read, no link. No comment from you....I'll tell you what I think, since you asked....

Thread fail....

Des

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry I'm on mobile device and not everyone is expert with this kind of stuff...would u care to help me fix this ?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

Sorry I'm on mobile device and not everyone is expert with this kind of stuff...would u care to help me fix this ?

No, I can't. Because I haven't a clue what your thread is about. It's your thread, I would help you embed a video....but, I'm lost in what you are trying to present.

Des

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wonderful and probably 100 percent or more so accurate.

If you took all the soldiers of the world and all the defence budgets and military hardware that can help with construction and peacful means we would not have a limit to humanity.

Its like the movie 2012. Take the worlds military and we can probably build ships like in 2012 and space bases and who knows what else in no time. Build all the renewable energy sources we could imagine, explore and get additional benefits from the ocean. Who knows really the possibility of this sort of thing is endless.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

No, I can't. Because I haven't a clue what your thread is about. It's your thread, I would help you embed a video....but, I'm lost in what you are trying to present.

Des

I think the poster is more comfortable just beating on you op.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Des

Des,

You seem a little cranky lately. I am not going to pretend to know why, or even ask why; as it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

But I would like to offer you, with nothing expected in return: a really BIG HUG.

Respectfully
Me

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Des

I think the poster is more comfortable just beating on you op.

Then by all means, please explain what is being presented in the OP. I've asked, with no answer. I really can't read the tiny words under the small photos. Instead of jumping on me...explain what this thread is about.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

By using a browser extension I can zoom in 400% to your image but then it's so grainy that it's only just possible to read the text. I used Tineye (an image search site) but it gives no results for your image apart from another tiny but unrelated picture.

The text I can provide, but that's it.

Frame 1 (American soldiers?)
If all the soldiers...
Frame 2 (Chinese soldiers?)
in all the armies
Frame 3 (Another army)
in all the world
Frame 4 (Soldier putting down gun)
put down their weapons
Frame 5 (Soldier with spade)
and picked up tools
Frame 6 (Futuristic housing?)
and started building sustainable/zero carbon housing
Frame 7 (Starving African children)
for all the people of the world,
our problems would be over
and real life for all people would begin.

Michael Reynolds.

According to Wikipedia, Michael Reynolds is an architect focussed on sustainable housing.

Hope it helps.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Now, I can see what the message to this thread is.

And, Thank You to Mileysubet for the hug. we could all use a few more of those....Yes, trying to make a decision on a family member in the throes of drug addiction has taken it's toll on me. I'm trying to disengage as much as I emotionally can.

Des

edit on 29-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

NP. If I can help, I try to. And yes, we all need an arm around us from time to time.
Sorry to hear about your troubles btw, I hope it all works out as best it can. My brother was a junkie (Heroin, Amphetamines) for a good few years. I think I know a little of what you are experiencing. Be well.

reply to post by ElOmen

You are welcome. Sometimes it's better to take your time with a thread but I do pity you mobile users. I can't even see the damn screens on those things.

edit on 29/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

edit on 29/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added edit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for filling in the blanks kind of did it in a hurry during lunchbreak

new topics

top topics

join