It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Prove GMO Foods Alter Organ Function: A Very Real Health Threat To Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsatan

Gm cotton rubbed on the skin of people that are "allergic" can cause irritation, while organic cotton does not (in 95%) of the cases, even when the organic cotton has been sprayed with roundup.

It's not the poison, it's the plant
edit on 29-2-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

Hi and welcome to ATS! I would sure love to see that study your speaking of,
Would you happen to know where to locate it, or have a link or a snippet of fact to share?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I believe it's a skinprick test out of India. Jeffrey m smith wrote about it in seeds of deception. He's actually really knowledgable about the subject.

Care to guess what brought me to ATS? Hehe

fbae.org...

Coming to the adverse impacts of Bt Cotton unfolding in the cotton belts of India, findings from a clinical investigation through the use of skin prick tests in Punjab were shared, which show that allergies experienced by farmers and farm workers in Bt Cotton field were indeed connected with Bt Cotton. The case histories of such patients also rule out adverse reactions to normal cotton.

On truncated proteins, "the genetic roulette "
magicstarer.hubpages.com...

Genetic engineering also can alter the genetic codes of the DNA in organisms by splicing in other genes from other forms of life, including other plant forms, insects, bacteria and even viruses. This creates mutant organisms and dangerously mutating genes.

GMOs produce massive changes in the natural functioning of a plant's DNA. Native genes can be mutated, deleted, or permanently turned on or off. The inserted gene can become truncated, fragmented, mixed with other genes, inverted or multiplied, and the GM protein it produces may have unintended characteristics that may be very harmful.

Still learning the ropes lol, a lot of edits

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

We will feed the world, and in turn, rule it. We can spend a billion dollars burying this info and it wont even dip into prophits. these are facts you will get used to, or we will get your children used to it. again, you have no choice.

Eat your corn, drink your milk, buy your meds and go to sleep.
You are powerless

You misspelled 'profits', but you may be a prophet.
I don't disagree that that is how Monsanto thinks of us and themselves.

I like you, you might be all right.

edit on 29-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Rofl, thank you. I'm on an iPad and this damn autocorrect pisses me off sometimes. I probably missed a few things but you know what I mean.
It will be good to see you around

Awesome avatar by the way

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Very good links, and thank you for that! I am sure there are many folks
here who will be very inteterested to read that information.

We may also be very sad to learn that even the clothing we wear is
going to make us sick now.

No wonder so many farmers in India have despaired!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
The circles and spirals are even wider, and the story much bigger. Aeons describes the process rather well here:

Viruses are carrying RNA transfers between linked species for communication about environmental changes, and audit controls.

Bacteria and fungus are performing a similar function with genetic exchange.

...In short, it may take a while

Sofi, thanks for your comments, and for your work also. What Aeons describes, its so all intertwined
there is no way to escape this decimation one the road is paved.

I could only hope it does take a while, as since 1990 most of us have consumed this crap
garbage and we may not have even had a fighting chance at knowing what we were doing.

Still...Monsanto says there is no need to label GMO!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

We're definitely in a period of "accelerated evolution," and one aspect or byproduct of it is the 6th mass extinction. I've been looking at this stuff for years and jumping back and forth between mechanisms, triggers and global effects. GMO obviously is a major trigger.

Oddly, I am only somewhat disheartened over all of this stuff - mainly I think because I've become quite accepting in a Zen sort of way. Doesn't mean I'll stop ranting and fighting, just that I won't stress about it. In the universal scheme of things it's all small stuff. Really.

Too bad about paradise though.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

GMO obviously is a major trigger.

I think yes. GMO coupled with Glyphosate pesticides...
Its a dual portion of deadly toxins. Yet as you say...stress will
only hasten the reaper, so let us turn on that realization, and
set our hopes on making life better while we can, and since we
cant take it with us when we go, do our best to pass that on
while we are here to others.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Are you guys serious that the pope supports GMOs because the head of the catholic church believes that's the only way to feed the poor of the world?

I'm asking an honest question- is that the case?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes, I am serious, that is not a conspiracy.

Bishop Sanchez told CNS that the final statement was signed by all of the participants and "therefore it is a statement that has the authority and value of the participants."

Most of the 40 participants were longtime supporters of using modified crops for boosting food production and creating new sources of energy from nonfood crops.

A number of participants have invented genetically modified foodstuffs or work for companies that sell genetically modified seeds.

There also were at least four speakers who have ties to the U.S. agribusiness giant Monsanto, which created a synthetic bovine growth hormone to boost cow milk production as well as insect- and herbicide-resistant seeds.

U.S. to Vatican Genetically Modifed Food is a Moral Imperative

I know that is disgusting is it not?

edit on 29-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In Europe they have to label GMO ingredients so their processed food is mostly GMO free, although I think they are trying to sneak around it by feeding GMO feed to the animals and not labelling the meat and diary.Japan decided not to go the GMO route, they wanted to wait and see what happened to the health of our children as they grow to adulthood.

Here in the US & Canada, yes they estimate 80% of processed food is GMO. The main way to avoid them is to eat Organic, but bear in mind that our organic may have a little contamination. Also genetically modified alfalfa was approved (main feed for dairy cattle) and will be planted this year, this "hay's" pollen gets blown very far by the wind so it will not take long to contaiminate the current non modified supply. Be on the look out for initiatives to get the GMO labelling laws onto your state ballot so it can be voted on. There is a really big push in California to try to get this done,trouble is Monsanto is spending big bucks to try to get people to not support this. Most people really have no idea how bad this stuff could be for them.

Here's a link for Californians for the label it drive.
organicconsumersfund.org...

If all organic diet is out of your price range, then each shopping trip spend a little time reading the labels of a few products you buy and look for ones that do not have

high fructose corn syrup,
soy or
canola

in them as the alterantive, this will help you eliminate the biggest problem foods and really cut down your exposure. Milk and Cheese - look for no rBGH hormone free on the label (rBGH = genetically modified growth hormone injected into the cows). Please note that most beef , chicken and pork will have been fed GMO cornmeal. So I suggest cutting down on meat and eating more beans and pulses, saving money for organic or at least hormone free/anti-biotic free. If your local supermarket doesn't have organic or rBGH free produce, ask at the service desk, if enough people ask they will start to stock it.

here's a pocket guide for which fish you can eat more of without making the situation in the ocean's worse, In 2003, the Pew Oceans Commission warned that the world's oceans are in a state of "silent collapse," threatening our food supply, marine economies, recreation and the natural legacy we leave our children.
www.montereybayaquarium.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sorry for two posts, lots to comment on The Vatican and the way they hide
the support of GMO.

A research paper in support of GMO by The Pontifical Academy of Science.

www.vatican.va...

Members of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences:
Prof. em. Werner Arber • Switzerland, University of Basel: Microbiology, Evolution.
Prof. Nicola Cabibbo † • Italy, Rome, President Pontifical Academy of Sciences: Physics. H.Em. Georges Cardinal Cottier, Vatican City: Theology.
Prof. em. Ingo Potrykus • Switzerland, Zurich, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology: Plant Biology, Agricultural Biotechnology.
Prof. em. Peter H. Raven • USA, St. Louis, President Missouri Botanical Garden: Botany, Ecology.
H.Em. Msgr. Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo • Vatican City: Chancellor Pontifical Academy of Sciences: Philosophy.
Prof. Rafael Vicuña • Chile, Santiago, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile: Microbiology, Molecular Genetics.

www.ask-force.org...

Pope meets with Fra' Matthew Festing, Gran Master of the Order of Malta

edit on 29-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I guess if were all infertile from the GMO's then we won't have to worry about the Catholics and some of our dearly beloved elected leaders trying to get rid of access to contraception over here in the US....

Ah the Vatican, involved in pedophile scandals, financial impropriety and now they want to force feed us GMO's ... just marvelous.

I'd have thought the Church would think it Blasphemy to meddle with the creator’s design of living creatures....

edit on 29-2-2012 by AliceBlackman because: added last sentence

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
People should let him know about it. They keep him insulated. I prefer to think that he is ignorant, if not that he's corrupted.

He's making a big mistake for the church and the people and what this ol' pagan calls the spirit of christ.
His church is dying in the developed nations and this very sort of position is why.

When the 3rd world finds out, oh....

They all maybe are too insulated, only allowing contact with the elites.

Bill Gates wows them all with his money but I saw a mug shot of him just the other day.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

Also genetically modified alfalfa was approved (main feed for dairy cattle) and will be planted this year, this "hay's" pollen gets blown very far by the wind so it will not take long to contaiminate the current non modified supply.

Yes, I remember when that happened. I was just devastated to learn that
the FDA and the USDA were in on the fix. Weeks after Monsanto's Michael Taylor,
former Monsanto lawyer, Vice President for Public policy (aka Chief Lobbyist) was
appointed as our new food "Czar" and the S510 Food Safety Bill passed.

Genetically engineered Alfalfa unleashed upon us...
GM to be resistant to the herbicide commercially known as Roundup.
grist.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still reeling from that one, as pretty much as Alfalfa goes, so goes the world.
Now we are staring down 2,4-d.

Thanks for your comments, much apprecitated.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes, I would agree.

This is a long video and has no sound. However watch it till the end
even if you may not agree with all of it. You will see many images
of many leaders, all with the Pope. Look into the eyes, there is much truth.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Great Information!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You have provided great information! Check out Codex Alimentarius! There is something Strange going down! Basically our own country is poisoning us all!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This frankenstein stuff needs to be banned immediately, all research into it halted and all stocks of it destroyed.
Hopefully nature can recover from the damage already done by using these crops in the real world. Theres no half measures with this stuff, when it contaminates what nature has been nurturing for millions of years humanity is doomed, theres no half measures with this, humankind cannot attempt to play god... or the consequences are extinction.

As a footnote, they had (have?) the chance to GM the opium poppies and the cocoa plants that would stop them giving a "high" instantly removing coc aine and heroine production.... makes you wonder.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SceoticalSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, I would agree.

This is a long video and has no sound. However watch it till the end
even if you may not agree with all of it. You will see many images
of many leaders, all with the Pope. Look into the eyes, there is much truth.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Hi BurnTheShips.
Hasn't this figure (taking centre stage) been shown to be non other than chief
occultist, British Agent and all round nasty Alastair Crowley?
Very interesting photo, considering the alternative 'history' of Hitler!
(Google Greg Hallett and 'Hitler was a British Agent').

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join