It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible/ufo connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I just recently found this website and have since become very interested in it. Im sure that this has been posted before but I couldnt find anything, and if it hasnt then maybe it would provide some interesting reading.

I was wonder how many people have read this and if it has been poke with holes yet or not ? There is a lot to read, and after my initial reading I could not find anything that was so contradicting as to make it completly impossible. I also didn't do much research into the writer(s). Though it does have a lot of interesting links, mostly to out of place items (the ooplets or whatever, forget the name) . Some interesting thoughts are spured from this site. Love to hear what everyone else thinks.
www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Dude.

Keep looking. You WILL find threads on this. Hehe

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Heh heh....UFB...Unidentified Flying Bibles. MIBs...Men in Bibles....no sorry, those are are the Mormons eh. And Moses said thoult shall not worship anti-gravity. Thoult shall not covert thy neighbours flying Saucer. Thoult shall keep the flying triangle in the garage and continue to get around on ones a$$.
I think it was Leviticus chapter 10 verse 12 that said: Lucifer was cast down from heaven in his flying disk, falling through hyperspace onto the Earth outside Socorro on the plains of Magdalene. Caesar showed his gr8 pleasure at receiving the Prince of Darkness' chariot, and stowed it in his garage, showing only the most high paying of the lobbiests the fallen treasure.
Frying < o )))) ><

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
*I believe in the connection*

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Insofar as the New Testament concern, i can successfully argue that there is NO connection. Christianity is a religion that is based in Jewish apocalypticism in the first century, which descends from the expulsion of the Essenes from Judaism shortly after the Hasmonean Dynasty took over the Jewish Temple shortly after the Maccabean War.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Insofar as the New Testament concern, i can successfully argue that there is NO connection. Christianity is a religion that is based in Jewish apocalypticism in the first century, which descends from the expulsion of the Essenes from Judaism shortly after the Hasmonean Dynasty took over the Jewish Temple shortly after the Maccabean War.

I understand exactly nothing of that.

Anyway, one need to decide whether the bible is completely accurate or just "artistic" before judging it. And that will probably take... oh, 1000 years or so?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The "Bible" has been a best selling Fiction Book for hundreds of years!

[edit on 20-9-2004 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
BeMoreCynical

And the Old Testament? =)

It's the consensus of MANY professionals that the Bible was an extraction of many varied texts...including the Dead Sea Scrolls. Look at the similarities of Noah's Arc and the Epic of Gilgamesh for one. The more research you do the more you will realize religion and mythology are all going back so a similar event in the past. So it's really not a connection to the Bible per se...it's a connection between all religions and mythologies.
Many people see a connection in that to UFOs/Aliens due to the fact there seems to be a frequent occurence both literally and symbolically of space and beings from space.

new topics

top topics

join