It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Unity_99

The office of power that you take by your words is far greater than you are able to exercise without becoming a criminal yourself. Many things are best left to Life to resolve. Many things are beyond the scope of any physical chains. Jailing those whom you disagree with simply makes you an evil master (despite whether or not they are actually an evil servant).

Not sure what you mean. Speaking Truth and Standing Up For Justice and Goodness and Turning Criminal Fascism and Corporate Slavery On Its Buttside is a Moral Light Filled, Necessary For Progression Thing For ALL PEOPLE To Do!!!!!

Part of BEING HUMAN IN THE TESTS!

But another point. THERE ARE ALREADY LAWS IN PLACE AND WE'RE NOT CHANGING THEM!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How is it LEGAL to even promote murder????

Isn't that a Hate Crime in itself????

I say arrest them and put them on bracelets for a year or two in a really run down assistance level apartment and make them do some volunteering in a handicapped facility for 5 years later, under supervision of course, since they are somewhat dangerous sounding.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by RealSpoke

If a child is so malformed to be brain malfunctioned and require an permanent machinery to live, that is something that would take consultations and I'm sure it already does everywhere.

But if a child is handicapped or malformed, but only needs intervention for some time, and is conscious, I don't agree with anyone having life and death over anyone else.

And babies ARE PEOPLE.

You have delineated a pattern by which a person can make a judgment, but then condemn others blindly for making judgments which they make by their own conscience. Grow in your understanding of judgment and encourage it in others. Forcing a particular recipe for conduct inhibits the spiritual growth of our species. By no means do I advocate a selfish judgment. I do believe that human life/personage/sanctity begins upon conception, but that does not change that we are judges and should be encouraged to grow in grace and understanding rather than imposing impractical laws which serve only to retard our communion.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Horrifying bro. There are families out there who are sterile and cannot even have children of their own who would love to adopt, and people would rather kill these babies. I don't care who you are, killing a baby in the womb or after birth is murder. Where would the world be today if people in the past decided to murder everyone before they were born or just after birth?

I cannot even believe this has been considered.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Sparky63

Maybe they won't be considered a human with full rights to life until they are 4 or 5 and develop the ability to form memories about their experiences.

Or they won't be considered humans if they do not like the government and the banksters.

You see kids being arrested or tasered in primary schools for thought crimes... how long before they get euthanized by the state? 5 years? 10 years?

Good point.

It wouldn't the first time in history that critics of some government were considered mentally ill and sent to re-education camps. Once re-education camps become too costly, the most economical way of solving the problem will be extermination. I don't think this is a slippery slope at all, I think it is one going straight down to the pit, if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

UH, no I haven't. You can make judgements when looking at your own belly button, but not looking at the babies navel, savvy? For you don't legally have right to life and death over a living person, period. They are not an extension of you, but real flesh and blood people, and they are protected by law.

And also, we're not going to allow evil morons to change that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Incorrect. You do not increase the light in this world by stealing it away from those who you believe do not apply their light properly. Your methods in this matter, if applied to other matters, would snuff out the lights of all since we do not all align perfectly in all of our judgments. While an eye for an eye is justified, not everything that is justified is profitable. Judgment, yes, but not without grace. Knowledge is not wisdom just as appearances are not substance.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think this needs reposting, and I can even understand the ANGEL part. We're Light beings, spirits in tests, and we are Love and Light and Goodness, for the most part here, there may be a few working on reforms, so when you have some blocks to neo cortex kinds of corruptions, you have a look at the goodness, the smiles and joy that is inherent in souls.

Rick Scott - Angels Do

Again, this isn't my moralism. This is the LAW. And we are not regressing to primitive things.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
its a slippery slope

Killing children is a eugenics thing...
next it will be teenagers
then it will be adults
then the less masterful of the master race
then the slightley less less masterfull of the Master race

It would be a good way to sweep the vaccine damages, and GMO damages, and radiation damages, and the environmentally caused birth defects, and all the other NWO type consequences of profit at any cost under the rug...not to mention the ugly babies

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yes, you have. You particularly expressed a measuring stick by which to gauge a judgment. However, not all situations, not all people, are benefited by your measuring stick. And yes, an animal's offspring is an extension of themselves. That is a genetic fact.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
And they are absolutely right.

Who decides who lives or who dies? You?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Are you out of your tree? Because if you think we are here to allow a small group of corrupt devils to take humanity down to hell, and not use our Throat Chakra To Speak Up For Truth. Then you are mistaking the tests altogether which may be understandable.

I've heard masons talk like that and they are so corrupted they call dark light and light dark, they call bitter sweet and sweet bitter.

They don't get any of it apparently. They're quite worthy of compassion actually and need our intercession.

There may be free will here, but there is still Right and Wrong, Up and Down the Progression/Regression Ladder.

And there are laws, basic common laws that protect life. All civlized nations have them already in place.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

now that comment I will star

there are a lot of people who deserve to be spanked for their behavior and they aren't children.
But we have courts and jails for them

edit on 29-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
And they are absolutely right.

Dude you're a monster.

The world would be a better place without you and your kind.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

When an animal (humans) started making judgments, that was the first slippery slope, and we have been sliding down since. Thankfully, Life minimized the depths of our vanity.

Gen 3:22-23 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
While I disagree with killing babies, and I disagree with abortions, I get their point completely. And as a "pro-lifer" I do question when life and a soul begins....yes a fertilized egg is the beginning of forming a human being...but is that "life" ?

If it is okay to kill a baby in the womb, why is not ok to kill it outside the womb? In both cases, a baby is dependent on another human. The only difference is one inside another body and one is outside another body. And reasons should not matter.....for one does not need a reason to eliminate a pregnancy....so why would one need a reason to eliminate a baby born?

But it is always the age old question "when does life start"....when does it start?

Well, at 4 weeks, the baby's heart is pumping blood. So, that means the baby is alive right? If you as an adult have a heart that stops beating, you are dead. Right? Sure, you can be hooked up to a machine that pumps your heart, but in order to have life, you need a beating heart. Period.

Week 6: The neural tube closes

Growth is rapid this week. Just four weeks after conception, the neural tube along your baby's back is closing and your baby's heart is pumping blood.

Source: Mayo Clinic

So again, the question is...when does life really begin and who has the right to elimiate another innocent life regardless of circumstances?

ETA....
And I wanted to add....along with when does "life" start...when does that baby (inside the womb) FEEL pain or other emotions/feelings, etc? Should that not be taken into consideration too? Or does it not matter?

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Unity_99, this is a serious issue and if it was to be let to run its course may involve the death of many future children. I don't think its ok to destroy these babies after they have taken a breath of LIFE nor do I agree with the destruction of the seeds when they are further in their gestational periods. I do keep an open mind that YES some situations/pregnancies are unplanned or may be unpreventable like rape or rape that may have been by an infected member which may harm the new seed-drug abuse that may sicken the seed ect. And I don't look down on those who may have had to go thru the ills of abortion.

[color=skyblue]
But with technology present today and the ability to observe the seed progress along with the current health detection methods THERE IS NO REASON TO HARM A NEW LIFE THAT MADE THE TRANSITION INTO THE WORLD AND 1 CANNOT SEE ANY REASON TO SUPPORT SUCH EVOL DEEDS. Those of us who have had the opportunity to bring new life here know how hard it gets a times worrying about if the seed is ok or if any illness has been detected. But I know once the mothers of my children were so far along it was more less like an accepting that ok if there is something wrong then I WILL BE THERE FOR MY SEED NO MATTER HOW SAD OR BAD THINGS MAY BE FOR IT. So as a parent I feel those parents who can hear the baby cry as it breaths air and can still request death may need to think twice before becoming parents.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I reject completely their world of "liberalism".

Only in a society that has been conditioned and indoctrinated to believe that a baby in the womb is just a "foetus" or "a mass of cells" will abortion be legal and a woman will think it a "human right" to take a life. And from this, the ethical argument can be made that infanticide is no different.

Without that indoctrination, it goes by another name - infanticide, baby killing.

Indoctrination = brainwashing by evil designed to keep one locked in this world of ever increasing darkness. Choose the Light of Christ Jesus who will pick you up out of that darkness of deception and lies and deposit you into the Light of Truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Dasher

Are you out of your tree? Because if you think we are here to allow a small group of corrupt devils to take humanity down to hell, and not use our Throat Chakra To Speak Up For Truth. Then you are mistaking the tests altogether which may be understandable.

I've heard masons talk like that and they are so corrupted they call dark light and light dark, they call bitter sweet and sweet bitter.

They don't get any of it apparently. They're quite worthy of compassion actually and need our intercession.

There may be free will here, but there is still Right and Wrong, Up and Down the Progression/Regression Ladder.

And there are laws, basic common laws that protect life. All civlized nations have them already in place.

No, I am not crazy. I am certain that we are not here to chain up the weak sheep in order to cover up the appearance of evil. I am certain that we are here to be salt to the earth. In fostering spiritual growth through gracious judgment, the camp of Zion stays true to it's banner. By treating the weak sheep harshly, you simply become a false shepherd.

I am not a Mason. I am not Illuminati. But, just as any religion, they do handle precepts that just poke up above the dark waters.

There is no "free" will. Our will is entirely in bondage to our limitations. I caution you against determining that you hold the key to understanding that which is "right" and "wrong" as those things are often radically opposed in their appearances depending on the circumstance. The primary issue should be that we all make honest gracious judgments according to our conscience.

The law you proclaim is a wicked master and does not rectify the faults of wicked servants. Only by being a gracious judge will the weak be strengthened to become gracious judges themselves.
edit on 2/29/2012 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
thehumanodyssey.typepad.com...

Woman with Down Syndrome Graduates from College

Katie Apostolides, who has Down Syndrome, graduated in 2009 from Mount Aloysius College in Cresson, Pennsylvania with an associate's degree in science. This makes her one of the first (if not the first) individuals with Down Syndrome to complete a post-secondary degree. She has had a number of news articles follow her academic progress, including one in the New York Times,which noted that "she is at the forefront of a wave of cognitively challenged students who are demanding, and gaining, a place on campus nationwide.

Interview with a young man with down syndrome

www.ds-health.com...

The immediate goal of reconstructive surgery is to improve the appearance of the face. Surgical procedures used toward this goal include partial resection of the tongue, correction of the down-turned lip, lifting of the nasal bridge, removal of fat from the neck, placing implants in the zygomatic bones (cheeks), removing the epicanthal folds and making the palpebral fissures more horizontal. Several studies have been published by surgeons showing approval by parents of the results of plastic surgery(2,3,4). However, one of these studies(2) also showed that independent raters found no improvement in appearance.

The purpose of the surgery, however, is not merely to improve appearance but to improve social acceptance of people with Down syndrome. One study has suggested that people with Down syndrome are subject to decreased acceptance by their peers on the basis of facial features alone(6). The argument on behalf of facial reconstruction states that as parental expectations for school achievement and job opportunities increase, that modifying the face (along with the conventional therapies) can increase the opportunities for success in society.

100% in support of this.

Also years ago they had a really good look at Down Syndromes in a Documentary. The tongue requires surgery to speak clearly and normal.

Excercise such as on a trampoline, rewires the brain.

i have a voice - Down syndrome Awareness Project

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join