It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich : I would strike Iran at Israel's request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Gingrich openly saying he works for Israel basically.

Romney: Obama should tell Iran military option not on table, but in our hand

Romney :

Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney critizised the approach of U.S. President Barack Obama vis a vis Iran on Wednesday, saying he should have communicated that a military option is not only on the table, but "in our hand."

Gingrich :

Gingrich added that he would support a preemptive strike if an Israeli prime minister, "haunted by the history of the Holocaust", were to call him and say, "I believe in the defense of my country." "If you think a madman is about to have nuclear weapons and you think that madman is going to use those nuclear weapons, then you have an absolute moral obligation to defend the lives of your people by eliminating the capacity to get nuclear weapons," said Ginrich.

Aka if Israel calls me and says attack Iran, I will attack Iran.

Santorum :

Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum said Obama was not doing enough with regards to a Iran, and reminded Americans of his bill at the Senate that encouraged sanctioning Iran's nuclear program

More sanctions but we know he wants war too.

Paul :

Rep. Ron Paul was the voice of dissent on the topic, arguing that not even Israel claims Iran has a nuclear weapon. "I think what we're doing is encouraging them to have a weapon, because they feel threatened. If you look at a map of Iran, we have 45 bases around their country, plus our submarines. The Iranians can't possibly attack anybody. And we're worrying about the possibility of one nuclear weapon. If you want to worry about nuclear weapons, worry about the nuclear weapons that were left over from the Soviet Union. They're still floating around. "

So GOP, if you want war, oil to 300$ a barrel, thousands of dead troops and hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, vote for Gingrich, Romney or Santorum. If you want Israel to take care of their own business and want the troops home, vote Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I stopped watching the debates. Can't stand to see how these people who actually represent some states and many people in this country can be so blood thirsty. How can they be voted in office???

Vote Ron Paul

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Newt 2012.
Bring on Armageddon
Iran must be annihilated at any cost
We Christians must defend the holy land from Muslims

PS i don't like newt or any other politician
i simple want to get this over with im tired of all the war propaganda
edit on 29-2-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If newt wants to fight a war for Israel he can renounce his US Citzenship and go to Israel like the traitor that he is.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So Newt would risk a nuclear third world war if Israel asked him to... and people vote for this guy?

Why are people so retarded? Why? Why can't people use their #ing brain?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

Why are people so retarded? Why? Why can't people use their #ing brain?

Too much fluoride and TV.

Too little reading.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Gingrich might do it if asked...Santorum would do it without being asked at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can't help but notice how quick they are to send other people's children to war. And for what? Because Israel wants us to? No offense, but let them send their own kids off to a bloody conflict. And let's not even TALK about how much this will cost, especially if we find a way to step to Syria also. I know the reports say that the economy is on the rebound but I doubt we've rebounded enough to afford any more interventions.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
First line: Ron Paul
Second line: Ron Paul

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
so im wondering what these guys would have done during the cuban missle crises and the cold war

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There is no Israel, at least not the Israel mentioned in the bible. Israel is just a glorified US military base, where every jew is to be avaiable for 3 years of military service.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In my opinion, if Israel attacks Iran, they're on their own. It's time we stopped coddling them. More and more, I'm seeing Israel as the bad guy and the aggressor.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
Newt 2012.
Bring on Armageddon
Iran must be annihilated at any cost
We Christians must defend the holy land from Muslims

PS i don't like newt or any other politician
i simple want to get this over with im tired of all the war propaganda
edit on 29-2-2012 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

Want this to get over ? by annihilate Iran at any cost ??
tired of all the war propaganda to attack Iran ? WTF

Damn your post make me very confuse
shame on you for wanting the Iran war that will certainly escalate into a WW3

Dont you have any soul ? that makes you think before you say retarded comments
you know that thousand .. hundred of thousand will die .. and you still support that?
what kind of a human are you ??

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Gingrich : I would strike Iran at Israel's request

:shk: Freak'n puppet. I'm glad you, Mr. Gingrich, won't be anywheres near the Oval Office.
You are supposed to work for the best interests of the USA - not some other country.
And war the USA going to with Iran because Israel wants it is NOT in our best interest.
Bad Newt .. bad bad Newt. (*swats him on his nose with newspaper)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Gingrich would do the bidding of Israel, even if they wanted to nuke Rome and the Vatican, because of course Newt is paid quite well to do whatever Israel wants, no matter how evil or how corrupt that want is. Newt is just another disloyal American puppet politician on a Zionist string, headed full steam ahead toward his final day in American history.

This Newt attitude, is the very exact same cancerous greed problem that currently exists in our Congress and our Senate of today, where American aid money given to Israel, comes back to buy corrupt American politicians willing to do anything for cash and power or position given them by Zionist interests.

If any moral politician can not be bought, blackmailed and or fully controlled to do the bidding of Israel like Ron Paul, then such opposition to the will of Israel must be stopped, defamed, ridiculed, ignored, lied about, censored, statements taken out of context on purpose, rigged ballot polls, anything to prevent such types from ever being in a position to "oppose" the will of Israel. Even murder is not out of the question.

What makes this whole matter interesting to me in a dark ironic type of way is that while Newt is openly stating his support for Israel like others that willingly and repeatedly take Israeli money, once such money is accepted, you are not allowed to say anything negative about Israel or else suffer getting ousted from elected office, which the Israeli lobby does so well and with such open acknowledgement that they will ruin you, crush you or kill you to get their Zionist way. It's the Zionist way or the highway. Since they pay to play, most take the money and shut up no matter what constituents think or want for fear of what could happen to them if they dont.

Failure to sign an oath to support Israel interests begins with the acceptance of their blood money and that is when this unholy alliance begins. This is why never ending wars benefits both political groups or anyone willing to go along with such immoral actions.

Newt Gingrich and others who have openly stated their blind support for Israel while placing the interests of America last, will one day wake up to the hard truth that once Israel no longer has the ability to use trillions of fake fiat currency to bribe politicians and heads of other nations, this is when Israel will know for certain that no one really cares for Israelis like they think.

I believe that Newt and many who now are supporting Israel, will stop supporting Zionism when the blood money stops coming in and this will be repeated over and over for all those politicians who are currently chained to the Israeli money wagon, unless they are acknowledged Zionist claiming to support Israelis interests no matter what harms it brings America.

Newt saying he would support Israel no matter what is like stating he supports the insane wars and the loss of American lives to appease a nation state that exhibits no moral conscious or moral attributes towards anyone in the world. Newt is just a typical example of a corrupt politician in bed with whomever will pay him the most money.

The media of course also promotes only those that support Israel, but if you ever go against Israel as a politician is when you fully realize that what is important to American interests, no longer matters to the Zionist officials. This is what such a system of Zionist corruption and bribes has done to our nation, to our elected officials who once represented what was good for America interests and not just Zionist interests.

Thanks for the thread, but in my opinion, Newt and others like him, wont last a full week once the fiat financial system collapses and this grim fact will be true for many politicians and others that thought they could have it both ways and never have to answer to anyone for their crimes of helping to destroy America from within.

When the money no longer is money, ask yourself, how will the rich pay for their security, limo drivers, kitchen staff and laundry slaves? How will they pay for food or items needed to survive? Well, they wont, and that is when the elite will clearly see that they are no longer special and that they will no longer be able to buy the security or services of lifestyle they currently cherish. This will be in a grim way, their "D" day in history, because when the money is no longer money, the elite are no longer as elite as they thought they were.

When our system of world finance and money collapses, the aftermath of such a collapse, I feel will be used aggressively to settle many old scores and Newt and others like him will be I am certain, confronted by those that see him and those like him for what they are. Traitors to American interests in need of some true accountability for their historical and repeated traitorous actions.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That's why you should vote for the other guy not mentioned
who isn't trying to start WWIII

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

ROFL..You make a good point. I think all these warmongering clowns would of blown Cuba to kingdom come. Seriously this just shows that Gingrich would love to be Israels bi*ch, what a weak sauce. My words for Gingrich would be GTFO out of the GOP race.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
RON PAUL - The only voice of sanity in the GOP.

Everything Republicans claim they are for, is best represented by Ron Paul.

Everything Neocons are for, are best represented by Rmoney, Gingrich and Santorum.

It's pretty galling that there should even be a primary contest involving the likes of those neocon clowns.

top topics

join