It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Obama's 3AM Phone Call (Apr 1, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This article (not news source - just an article) concludes that 'the big phone call' will come before April 1st 2012. (I hope Hillary is around to answer the panic mayday distress call Obama puts out ala SNL) It will be a call about Israel and Iran and that Israel has attacked Iran because the Iranian nuclear program, and the underground bunkers, are at the point of no return. The article pretty much concludes Obama isn't ready for it to come. Some key quotes from the article ...

Here Comes Obama's 3AM Phone Call

On or about April 1 of 2012, that 3 AM phone call will reach the White House. We know what it will be -- which is itself a sign of stunning incompetence in this White House. None of this information should ever be public. Ever. But this administration has chosen its Secretary of Defense to publicly leak the most closely guarded secret of Israel's back-against-the-wall defense against Iranian nuclear weapons. Such public leaks amount to near treason in time of war....

April Fool's Day would be a very suitable target date for the coming Iranian nuclear crisis. The Administration has already started to undermine Israel's case for defending itself by claiming, dontchaknow, that the Iranians are not making nukes after all. They are just making highly enriched uranium, folks. Nothing to worry about. False alarms, all you fools! It's just that Zionist plot again. Obama's string puppets at J Street and other Soros fronts are bound to start anti-Israel propaganda again, aided by the New York Times and its ilk. But the Iranians just said (again!) that they are bound and determined to "wipe Israel off the map." .....

The conventional wisdom is that Israel must attack Iranian nuclear sites soon, because Ahmadinejad is moving his nuclear industry into deep mountain tunnels on an emergency basis. Once his nuke industry is deeply bunkered it is essentially invulnerable to conventional weapons. It is the point of no return.

Do you think it'll all go down in the next 60 days?

Me? I dont think so. I think Israel will wait until next spring when Romney is in office. Obama is very obvious in his anti-Israel pro-Arab bias and Israel would need America's help in hitting Iran. So I think they'd wait and see who is going to be in office. If it's Obama .. they are screwed. If it's Romney .. they have a chance at gaining some help. I would also think that it would make more sense for both Israel and the USA to be engaging in conversations with the Saudis who are already in a proxy war with Iran in Syria.

Anyways .. April 1st 2012? I dont see it happening.
But I thought you all might like to discuss it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I disagree with your belief that it will happen after the election. 1st there is no guarentee that Romney, Pual, Santorum will be elected. 2nd with the mass media propaganda in full song Obama could do nothing to hurt Isreal. I truely believe it will be before summer, however haveing said that why not wait until right before the election. Obama could not say a thing about it an anti-Isreal stance would be political suicide right before an election. Unless of course there are many more sleeper cells in the US that could be unleashed and cause Martial Law and the postponment of the elections.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think that on the other end of that phone call it will be the NATO commander....

I really dont think we have the political clout to start another conflict by ourselves... But I think Israel is backed into a corner right now... And it's truly sad

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
I disagree with your belief that it will happen after the election. 1st there is no guarentee that Romney, Pual, Santorum will be elected.

Oh sure .. I know that there is no guarentee that Romney will be elected. But from israels point of view, they'd have a better time of it with Romney so they might be willing to wait until the elections to see if they could get a better POTUS (better from their point of view) to help them out. With Obama .. they'll get next to nothing. That's what I'm thinking ...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The conventional wisdom is that Israel must attack Iranian nuclear sites soon

Conventional wisdom... PLEASE. Only a few nutjobs are believing this in Israel and that's it. Not even everyone in the Israeli government believe that BS.

Once his nuke industry is deeply bunkered it is essentially invulnerable to conventional weapons. It is the point of no return.

Wrong.

This is alarmist neo-con BS.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"Mr. President, wake up! Israel nuked Iran and Russia is launching ICBMs at NYC, Seattle, Los Angeles and Chicago!"

"What?!?! How long do we have?!?!? Are there any headed for DC???"

"Less than 10 minutes, Sir. None headed this way yet as far as we can tell, but we still need to get you out of here!"

"Let me get my shoes and the girls!"

"APRIL FOOL'S, MR. PRESIDENT!"

"Oh, you were pranking me? I thought I was pranking you! You should have seen the look on your face, you thought I actually cared!"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You quoted those as my statements. They are not. They are from the article.
Would you mind reposting that using the ex and /ex so no one thinks I wrote that?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I believe you are ignoring the fact that Israel has said they do not want or need our help with dealing with Iran.
Why haven't we taken out North Korea's nuke? China. Why won't we take out Iran's? Russia. Why won't Russia come to Iran's aid if they are attacked by Israel? USA. Why won't we come to Israel's aide? Russia.

I am getting the impression from people, ATS'rs from the US, that we should ignore Israel's request/demand. That Obama is anti-Israel if he doesn't ignore Israel as if they are a nation ruled by teenagers and we are the parents that know best.

When the time comes, Israel will notify US, we will notify Russia and China and the three of them will sit on the bench while Israel and Iran duke it out. This will not lead to World War III.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
april fools as source

guess it must have been a slow day in the proof and fact departement

as it always seems to be in the bomb Iran building.

what ever it takes to give the Luciferian bankers domination is what we will get
that anyone with a privetley owned central bank which Iran doesn't have thinks they have democracy is the real April fools joke.

the first attack will be a false flag and it won't be in or from Iran

the Israelis and the US are already attacking Iran covertly and killing people in places like India with false flags blamed on Iran using the MEK a terrorist Org that like AlCIAduh and the taliban works for the US

april fools as source

there is a thread about the exageration of the threat of iran...this really makes the OP of that thread's point.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
may i inquire how you came about to Obama's 'Anti Israel Stance'?

everything i have read/heard thus far has been extremely Pro Israel,

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

It's just a BS argument the neo-cons use to score political points with the ignorants... to create the illusion that Obama doesn't like Israel.

Obama is 100% with Israel, the neo-cons are 110% with Israel.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

New York Times

JERUSALEM — The president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, told President Obama that he could no longer bear Benjamin Netanyahu, the prime minister of Israel, and went on to call Mr. Netanyahu a “liar” in a private conversation overheard by several French journalists last week at the Group of 20 summit meeting in Cannes.

“You are fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you,” Mr. Obama replied, according to reports that flooded the main Israeli news sites on Tuesday.

Obama Snubs Netanyahu at the White House

The White House denied Netanyahu the red carpet treatment generally afforded to visiting heads of state. The Israeli prime minister and Obama didn’t pose for photos together, and Netanyahu was excluded from dinner with the president Tuesday night.

When Netanyahu wouldn’t agree to concessions, Obama left a meeting with him, though he invited Netanyahu to stay at the White House, talk to Obama advisers and “let me know if there is anything new,” a U.S. congressman who spoke to Netanyahu, told The Times of London. “It was awful,” the congressman said.

One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages,” conducted in such an adversarial environment that the Israeli delegation eventually left, worried that their White House phone conversations were being bugged. Another Israeli paper wrote that Netanyahu received “the treatment reserved for the president of Equatorial Guinea”.

Oh .. and don't forget Obama's indoctrination .. 20 years at his anti-jewish Black Liberation Theology cult . And then there is Obama hugg'n on the Muslim Brotherhood ... who are just foaming at the mouth to destroy Israel.
edit on 2/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The phone will ring before April, probably before March 15, no late than March 22.

What ? 3 weeks from now on ?

I, personally, believe so.And no WW3 will start after.A regional war, maybe.Hezbollah missile strikes? Yep.
Will be Israel vs Iran, Syria and Hezbollah (Lebanon is just a name, the country should be named Hezbollistan).

The end ? Israel will deal with Syria and Hezbollistan while US will deal with Iran, after being dragged in the conflict due to Iran retaliations will also incluse blocking the strait of Hormuz and attacks on US bases in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
hmm..interesting or don't you think so

Can you see the pattern emerging, it is identical to how the media over time has released "breaking news", simply sit back and read it over and over. Your brain will begin to link various news that you either heard, read or viewed.

Good Luck.

edit on 29-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
The phone will ring before April, probably before March 15, no late than March 22.

What ? 3 weeks from now on ?

I, personally, believe so.And no WW3 will start after.A regional war, maybe.Hezbollah missile strikes? Yep.
Will be Israel vs Iran, Syria and Hezbollah (Lebanon is just a name, the country should be named Hezbollistan).

The end ? Israel will deal with Syria and Hezbollistan while US will deal with Iran, after being dragged in the conflict due to Iran retaliations will also incluse blocking the strait of Hormuz and attacks on US bases in Afghanistan.

Good timing. That will distract everyone from watching Greece default on the 23rd.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I personally think there will not be a war with Iran. Covert operations yes, perhaps one or two strikes? Perhaps. Full out war? I don't think so. But I can see an assassination of a president in the Arab states.

new topics

top topics

join