It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The final results of the GOP Primaries and Caucuses are pre-determined and are created through vote tabulation manipulation. Having worked with various programmers through the years in creating algorithms, I find the particular one laid out in this document to be quite primitive and laughably obvious. Having analyzed the New Hampshire and South Carolina Primary Counties like this one, I am shocked that the perpetrators haven’t spent more resources to make the end result more believable. If we don’t expose this nonsense right now and convince all candidates’ supporters to fight this vote manipulation in unison, regardless of one’s candidate’s name, we may never have another national election in the US where “we the people” decide the outcome.
Where we are - it appears we have statistical proof of vote flipping in the Primary. Much of the research focuses on South Carolina, but we have extremely suspicious data on most other states as well, though we need to be careful since some states are primaries and others are caucuses, which need to be kept separate, even if both end up being fraudulent.
The basic summary:
1) Romney is always the only benefactor.
2) There is evidence of vote flipping going back to the 2008 primary.
3) The algorithm(s) being used are rather crude, often basic 1:1 flipping.
4) Votes are often, but not always, siphoned from a single candidate. This candidate is often Ron Paul, but has also been Gingrich, Santorum, and even Huckabee in 2008.
5) Romney benefits as precincts increase in size, and this increase is algorithmically 'clean' with little or no 'white noise' common to non-altered candidates. For example, we might see a steady 10% rise in Romney's votes from precincts sized 50% to 80%, at which point it increases to a steady 15% (far after any differences in size should matter).
6) Demographics are not at play, though this is the 'debunk' most often brought up by people new to the thread.
Originally posted by DrNotforhire
EVERY TIME RON PAUL LOSES YOU GUYS GET UPSET AND CRY WOLF
STOP IT HE LOST GET OVER IT!