It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
...everything was about to change and everything you thought you knew about yourself and the world around you was turned on it's head?
...evil only appeared to be winning for a time, when in reality it was in it's death throes and almost defeated?
...E.Ts were here to help us and had been working behind the scenes for many years to help us overcome this evil and were just waiting for our invitation to come out into the open?
...you are much more than you appear of remember being and are an important and irreplaceable part of the puzzle?
This thread isn't for argument about what is true or untrue, it's ment only to plant a seed of thought, What If?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What if ETs don't exist? And we are doomed no matter what?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Your post reminds me of the Judge

www.youtube.com...

I hope there is some bit of truth to what you're proposing but it seems to me that at the rate events are progressing things are going to get much worse before they improve.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyDreamer
...everything was about to change and everything you thought you knew about yourself and the world around you was turned on it's head?
...evil only appeared to be winning for a time, when in reality it was in it's death throes and almost defeated?
...E.Ts were here to help us and had been working behind the scenes for many years to help us overcome this evil and were just waiting for our invitation to come out into the open?
...you are much more than you appear of remember being and are an important and irreplaceable part of the puzzle?
This thread isn't for argument about what is true or untrue, it's ment only to plant a seed of thought, What If?

What if our leaders had our best interests in their plans ??

What if everyone simply followed the goodness in their hearts ??

What if all religions recognized the similarities of their different faiths and would work for the common good for all men ??

What if all the soldiers in all the armies of the world put down their arms and refused to fight ??

What if the worlds' wealthiest decided to give a third of all they have to help the poor, sick and hungry ??

What if I woke up from my dream and realized I'm still here on this planet, where none of these things are likely to happen ??

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

My answer would be don't be afraid. Your name says it all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Samsquanch

Continue to hope, it changes things.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Our dreams become reality if we work towards them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyDreamer

This sounds like an "aliens will come and save us, the war is coming to and end, we will soon become greater than we've ever known" thread in disguise.

In other words, you took an old topic and put a new face on it so people would actually read it. There's really no answer to this thread, except:

We'll find out, won't we?
edit on CWednesdayam525250f50America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join