It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 27: FBI Terrorists Spear TPTB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do you want to see who runs the world? It may be more than just "The Powers That Be" at play. We rank it by status and power and want your input. Whales are tougher and live longer than most people thought as one survives an undercover harpoon operation over 100 years ago. The FBI is onto the way terrorists spend their money and at the same time give them clues on how to change their strategy up. We end with going into Britain to see how space bacteria can power the future of underdeveloped countries. Want a thread on ATS Recap? Connect with Bryan on Twitter. Enjoy the show!

Thread Who Runs the World? Who runs the World REALLY?

Response Member openeyeswideshut Response

Response Member woodwardjnr Response

Thread 130 year old spear found in the body of a whale

Thread FBI: Paying cash for a cup of coffee a "potential indicator of terrorist activity"

Response Member LadySkadi Response

Thread Space bacteria found in British river could be new power source for the world
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I really enjoy these recaps. It also serves to alert me to something interesting that i may have missed. I agree with the suggestion that these recaps should maybe be featured in a separate area of ATS that we can all access readily, as this site is so huge now and wonderful though it may be, it is so easy to miss something.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
sweet, absolutyl missed the "space bacteria" story - TY bryan for the Recap =)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey guys you seriously need to make the navigation to this particular part of the site far more easier, i have spent a good 3 minutes trying to find a link but ended up using the search function to find my way here. As for when Bryan says click the like button etc, well there isn't any like or link button embedded under or within the player.

In regards to today's video, this was a nice one, although you might just want to stretch it out to a 4:30min or push it to 5min mark. I guess you guys will have the stats on average viewer time etc so your call based on stats would be more concrete than anything else. All in all, nice show and i enjoyed this one.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I could never find my thumbs up like button but here is a

I don't use the stars, flags, applause, jump, munch or any of those.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

As for when Bryan says click the like button etc, well there isn't any like or link button embedded under or within the player.

Well the video was posted on youtube here so I imagine that's what was meant when he asked people to click the 'like' button.

Anyway, nice Recap show as always. I like them a bit longer admittedly but they're still good and are of course appreciated.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Rising Against because: Posted the wrong video 'cause I'm stoooopid.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

ahhh.....that figures, but i guess they could integrate the yt like button within the site.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Hey guys you seriously need to make the navigation to this particular part of the site far more easier, i have spent a good 3 minutes trying to find a link but ended up using the search function to find my way here. As for when Bryan says click the like button etc, well there isn't any like or link button embedded under or within the player.

In regards to today's video, this was a nice one, although you might just want to stretch it out to a 4:30min or push it to 5min mark. I guess you guys will have the stats on average viewer time etc so your call based on stats would be more concrete than anything else. All in all, nice show and i enjoyed this one.

Look up. There is a link at top of site page....ATS VIDEOS....
super easy to find them....

for the threads, super easy too...Forums......under Media and Resources.

dont want to go thru those steps, just bookmark the forum.
edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Yeah,a combination star flag bite clap like points button.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Hey guys you seriously need to make the navigation to this particular part of the site far more easier,

The most-recent ATS RECAP is always top-left on the site home page, and the player always has a link to the discussion thread.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

The player doesn't have a link to it and although i am able to view and listen to the vid no such link exists, i can assume its due to something that i am running on the client side of this particular pc. As greeneyed pointed out, that link up and top right hand side "atsvideo" , and i will be totally honest with my hand over my heart, it was completely over looked, i had no idea it even existed, only today reading greeneyeds post that i remembered that i have seen it and i assumed it was referring to previous videos embedded within ats. I was confused due to the fact that when i clicked " Forums " you are presented with a left hand column of bryan and recent vids and then from the center to the far right you have the layout with 3 columns that begin from top to center as " Hottest Topic Right Now" , which is cool and very clear easy navigation and straight to the point. Now comes the disruptive layout of the site, according to me and obviously no offense intended to anyone.

We have the body of " News Forums" Within there we have the "ATS Live" , "Breaking Alternative News", "Breaking Political News" , "Japan" , "2012 U.S". "Elections and World War Three". This is were its disruptive, because to the left of that visual area of the site we have the vids of Bryan and no direct button that links as the default buttons used within the "News Forums" for the various other sections of the site.

As you can see next to the title is what i was referring to above. A direct default link button to the section of site that one can proceed to interact. Obviously i did this on the fly and borrowed a random button.

edit on 29-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This title is almost as good as the one where Obama shoots down UFO or whatever that one was called.

The show wasn't that interesting, but over the last week, their really wasn't anything that interesting to me.

Not knocking the show, their just wasn't the content to cover.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

You beat me to it. I was going to say "If only the title was true!"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thread Who Runs the World? Who runs the World REALLY?

Sorry to say it, but that was perhaps the weakest excuse for an "information" thread ever.
It bases the entire OP on a linked pyramid flow-chart that is either the result of a 12-year old doodling in PowerPoint or the biggest dud of a joke in the history of the internets.

Do the people who start these threads intend to come across as well-informed?
Or are they just trying to start threads for no other reason but to get attention??

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

For the most part I happen to agree with the pyramid. The "Illuminati" might not be the exact correct name for ALL of the groups competing at that level but many of the highest members of this so called "New World Order" sadly are illuminati :/.....

Keeping in mind this was not the original purpose of the illuminati or "The mystery school" from back in Egypt times.

Corruption does that.....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

For the most part I happen to agree with the pyramid. The "Illuminati" might not be the exact correct name for ALL of the groups competing at that level but many of the highest members of this so called "New World Order" sadly are illuminati :/.....

Keeping in mind this was not the original purpose of the illuminati or "The mystery school" from back in Egypt times.

Corruption does that.....

What do you mean "For the most part"?
You agreed with them calling the people at the top "The Illuminati" and what else???
... because I can't understand how you'd "agree with" the rest of it.

They may as well be putting "GMO Foods" as a triangle under "Illuminati" but above "Fat People".
It's more mindless imagery and pseudo-entertainment to occupy bored people who think they have nothing better to do. It's a slacker-graph and that's what I'm saying. It's all lumped-together like instant oatmeal.

And if you say the original purpose of the Illuminati was NOT to be "TPTB" than you don't know much about them. In the beginning, they fully intended to feed the people the whole elephant, bite by bite and eventually "run the world" by forced Democracy. Go read "Fire in the Minds of Men", "The Secret Destiny of America" (Manly P. Hall), and some of Weishaupt's material.. I mean, why would AM Rothschild have funded (and wanted to run) the organization if they weren't planning on having a global influence?? It wasn't intended to be a gentleman's club.

There is a great documentary called "The Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings" which goes into the US founding fathers and their Illuminati/Occult affiliations. It's worth watching. Also, The Empire of the City is a good one for explaining the roles of British Crown, Papacy, Banks, Zionism and other "ruling forces", how they came to power and how they wield it.

This may seem off, but the Royal family are descended from Vlad the Impaler and there are historical records of them practicing "Medical Cannibalism" and blood-bathing for youth (GO READ BEFORE you flame this) and with dead bodies showing up on the Queen's estates (this recent one wasn't the first - and probably won't be the last) I feel they are carrying down that long tradition of feeding on humans. There's a very interesting case where the Queen is being sued by Indigenous Salish Indians for the disappearance of 10 aboriginal children who vanished after leaving a picnic on a private nature walk with the Queen.. This was at the Kamloops school near Vancouver B.C. True story.. she's in court over it currently. There's much evidence to show the English royals have been flesh-eaters for centuries. Plus, they have intentionally "genocided" aboriginal people from Australia, N.Z. and other places where there are dark-skinned aboriginals. The crown has been attempting to wipe out those bloodlines for at least a century. That's what movies like "Rabbit Proof Fence" are about and originate from. Truth!
edit on 1-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Long life to the recaps. Thanks Bryan.

Johnny

Ba-Whah!
edit on 1-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Your signature sir...

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

signature:
Originally posted by HumansEh

Solar flare causes geomagnetic earthquake as zombie alien demons from Nibiru battle satan with nuclear warheads during middle eastern tsunami as financial system collapses but the bible says that TPTB caused disinfo pandemic among the MSM at Yellowstone under martial law as comet crashes into presidential bunker.

... Is hilariously epic.

I know it was said by someone else, but it is great for summing up this general conversation.
I laughed more because I subscribe to about 1/5 of it.
edit on 1-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

As far as the "Illuminate' " is, other then a group of people seeking "enlightenment" in the 1760's to early 1800's, I really never could figure out the logic of THAT beating-a-dead-horse conspiracy, but that said I agree with a lot you say.

There is a socio-behavioral phenomena associated with the web and in particular sites like Twitter and worse, Facebook. It is utterly remarkable as it behaves like a biological organism in a post can "mutate" based on the emotional, structural or content of, and propensity of "it" to remain in the news, which in social media is based on no less then about 112 MAJOR factors we know of.

Hence as always don't believe everything you read or every video you watch. Aside from the "logic smell test" people need to check stuff out. Often its not the most outrageous stuff, with in reason of course or the so called obvious stuff posted. But that vast middle realm that is so open to "tweaking"

This is how you play on fears and suspicion of most rational people. Just enough of the truth or what is believable like good disinformation is the most likely to be manipulated or to self-mutate on its own. The ones who latch on to the "Jesus was a closet zombie, all Presidents were aliens or of course, zombies (though some did act the part of the later) well, hard to argue rationally with anyone who's fantasy's would in some case's warrant medication, therapy or just a cooling off period in Bellevue.

The way information exists in biological systems or bio-informatics and in social communication is amazing in that the math and the "signal structure" is remarkably the same. In one sense it makes perfect sense as what we communicate IS a socio-biological artifact. But the net and web has given us a tool to see biology actualized, in a whole new light. This kind of stuff is why I love going to work...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join