It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

james tuchel 19 years old creates water powered hybrid car

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moekuba

I made a thread Here when I first got mine, I ordered my first reactor. What I am running now I can build from parts obtained locally for the most part. For each reactor I use a one quart wide mouth Ball jar, and a plastic screw on lid. In the lid drill 4 holes, one for the fitting to draw the gas from, and three for the electrodes. One bolt is negative, two are positive. Each is fed through a 50 Amp switch and a 50 Amp Automotive circuit breaker. The line is fed directly into the throttle body. I use a MAP Enhancer that is wired into my ECM, with it I can drop voltage on the injectors feed, and the HHO gas replaces what was lost. It took me some doing, lots of experimentation, and several different designs before I hit on a winning combination. Mine runs on a KOH mix and powers a 1990 Chevy G-20 4300 pond van with a 350 V-8 engine. My mileage is between 27 and 32, depending on weather, road surface, traffic and temperature. Lots better on the highway, as compared to city driving. The biggest benefits are the HHO cleans out your engine from all of the carbon and nasties, and only oxygen and water vapor comes out the tailpipe. You have to remove the CAT, so check with local laws concerning this. A hot CAT full of oxygen would not make a good thing to have under your car.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join