It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Powerful Message

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I watched this and started tearing up a bit. This video is something I would recommend to everyone! If you watch it and dont get it... Watch it again.

We are entering a period in time where every one of us that wakes up to the peace and abundance that we can all share, can create this in our world. If we can just focus on creating peace in our own lives, than the rest will follow.

Love you all!!

edit on 29-2-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Anything to do with peace - I am starring it.

Becoming a peace activist in my old age. Now I will watch the video.

edit - Was a lovely and very inspiring video with some memorable images.

The only thing I disagree with is the suggestion "If you don't get it, watch it again."

If you don't get it the first time - I don't think you are ever going to "get" it.

edit on 29-2-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

All I have is now....And now is Always Here

Strong message for those who listen. Music to those who hear.

Peace indeed

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Peace indeed

agreed. thank you OP for the video. we all have the power to change, and the change must come from within the individual if we hope to influence the masses.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

We are entering a period in time where every one of us that wakes up to the peace and abundance that we can all share, can create this in our world. If we can just focus on creating peace in our own lives, than the rest will follow.

Briefly, I find this concept entirely worthy of our time and efforts. I do believe that we are entering a special period in the history of our species and that there may be something more than darkness at the other end. But I do also think it will take the effort of more than a few of us to see this kind of result. It won't come and land in our laps. It can only be realized if we, as a species, change our ways.

That's the kicker because, in all that we know of our kind, we more often than not willingly choose to take the lowest, most misbegotten roads in reaching any destination. And then when we arrive at the poor conclusions we set for ourselves, we dodge the responsibility and learn nothing for our experience.

__/|\__ namaste

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing a beautiful start for my day.Sometimes I need a little nudge to remind me to stay balanced.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

[color=cyan]
This was a very positive vibrating message
I enjoyed the visual presentation as well as the audio. It was very well put together showing the various energies/races of the planet EA*RTH which I LOVE to see INTEGRATION FOR BETTER WAYS OF COEXISTING TOGETHER AS FAMILY OF EA*RTH. Beautiful messages- Love yourself so deeply, when you see another, you see GOD
*TRUTH* (makes sense since we are ALL* Creator Creations) can even be applied to the COSMIC Family

I HOPE others get to see this and feel the energy within the messages as these are very enlightening and many wish to seek the proper path and here is a great guide to get the conscious thinking processing VIBRATING ON A HIGHER FREQUENCY to understand.

Thanks princeguy for bringing some LIGHT to the day, I appreciate it alot it helps 1 to overcome the ills that may lower 1z frequency sometimes.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 2/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE

Originally posted by Glargod

Peace indeed

agreed. thank you OP for the video. we all have the power to change, and the change must come from within the individual if we hope to influence the masses.

goddam hippies lol

hardly therapy for those in psychiatric wards

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Luv'd the video but kNot the "Now" comments.

The Now (present) is the SourCe of the Then & When, and the Then and When are the SourCe of the Now, sew there is kNot just Now, there is also Then & When, or the Now never happens.

WE exist in kNot just the Now, but the Then & When, all at the same Time . . . Now.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think you might have said a mouthful in your opening statement and perhaps didn't intend to....everyone that wakes up...here is an alarm clock.....RING!...

I have a lot of ideas about this...deep and disturbing actually....I have often wondered if we are not somehow cascading through infinite realities and we somehow cling to this one or that one based on our personal beliefs.

I have had dreams that I am sure are real...somewhere....i know that sounds weird but....It almost felt like I was a substitute and was filling in for someone else....but it was very-very real....and I came to accept that possibility....perhaps...there are worlds stacked on top of worlds and we are on an elevator....today we live on floor 13 and tomorrow...floor 974....weird as it sounds...that is the best way I know how to describe it.

There is multiple "us' going on...multiple realities...i just feel it in my gut but I am not equipped to prove it...somehow one reality overtakes another and they merge....I don't know how...but following the theory of multi-verse that some of the brightest and smartest physicist adhere to...we have some weird stuff going on...

I think we need another cultural revelation..a few more rounds with the ayaHuasca and the little smoke to figure it out...something profound is happening and half of us are to brain dead to notice it....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

The Now (present) is the SourCe of the Then & When, and the Then and When are the SourCe of the Now, sew there is kNot just Now, there is also Then & When, or the Now never happens.

WE exist in kNot just the Now, but the Then & When, all at the same Time . . . Now.

Ribbit

I think that the "Now" encompasses the "Then & When" Lol, your starting to sound like Confucius.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What a beautiful video.

Thank you so much for sharing this, I cried tears of joy.

S&F

We are love.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

goddam hippies lol

hardly therapy for those in psychiatric wards

Did the people in the video look like hippies?

And where did anyone make a claim that it was therapy for those in psychiatric wards?

Try opening your mind to new possibilities, and maybe these ideas wouldn't be so frightening to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

I think that the "Now" encompasses the "Then & When" Lol, your starting to sound like Confucius.

The Now comprises the Then & When, all the while the Then & When comprises the Now.

Sumthing I've been pondering over lately is what's known as the Time Within Time Paradox. It goes under the premise that Time is Thought and if the Controlling Thought Process of the Universe, the Collective Consciousness, has a Question then the Thought Processsors within that Question, that are answering the Question, would then be the Controlling Thought Process of the Question, the Controlling Time within the Question, creating Time within Time, or a Now within the Now. Then the Question is answered within the Controlling Time of the Questioner, but the Time within the Question flows at their Time, which can seem to be a lifetime or even longer, but all of it only lasted a moment in Real Time.

The Time Within Time Paradox poses an interesting question. How many times can WE stack Time on top of Time, creating multiple werlds within multiple werlds, and Times within Times? Ever see the movie The Thirteenth Floor?

13th Floor

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have thought about this thread for a day or so....my first reaction stands, our comprehension of reality is all that matters...but there is a vid that I feel is spot on and inline and I hope folks enjoy it...use it often in your posts...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Great video!

There is only NOW... the past and the future don't exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I love that speech! definitely spot on! I sent that to my grandfather a couple months back. He told me it was Communist!
I'll get him turned around one day.

Thank you for your contribution!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Dude!

Your mind is working overtime! you lost me after the first sentence. I cant try to reason with you because I have no clue what you just said! But on the other hand I might just be kinda thick. Any way, keep the riddles coming!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The time has always been now for those ready and willing.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Dude!

Your mind is working overtime! you lost me after the first sentence. I cant try to reason with you because I have no clue what you just said! But on the other hand I might just be kinda thick. Any way, keep the riddles coming!

When is your mind kNot werk'n overtime.

I'll try to say it differently. Imagine Time within Time, both being identical in the speed at which Time transpires, respectively but separately. Sew the Time within Time is moving in finite, just as the original Time is moving in finite, then the Time within Time would be moving at finite squared, compared to the original Time. From that, an entire lifetime can transpire in a finite moment of Time, if the Time spent was within Time itself, within Thought itself.

Can you imagine your entire lifetime comprising only a finite amount of Time, instead of the years We think We just lived?

Life, in the blink of an eYe!

Ribbit

<<   2 >>

join