It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost time after seeing strange lights this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
First please can mods put this in the right section as I don't know where to post this.

This is what happened to me this morning.

3:30am - I was going off to bed and something told me to look outside (know idea if this was them communicating to me through my mind) I started to see a weird bright light in the distance in the sky. I thought it was normal star maybe but this was low to the ground and then another light appeared to rotate around the first light then I saw what looked like red light being fired from it. I was looking at this for about 30 mins as more lights were being seen. They all go then at the same time three lights bright lights came on. I've never seen anything like this before and sorry I couldn't take any pics or video as my camera phone has no flash. I went to bed cos I was tired.

This is where it all goes weird but I somehow managed to lose 2 hours of time my dad calls me at 12:00 lunch and we chat for about 5 mins. Ten mins later I look at my clock and its 2pm ( I checked all of my clocks & even pc so has right time) I'm a bit puzzled as to where my 2hrs have gone. I was not asleep so what happened. Maybe these noises we hear from the ground has affected our time & space I don't know but I'd like you to comment if this has happened to you too.

Thank you for listening to my experience.

Peace & Light x

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting but you should still have used any camera device as you couldn't have used flash in this situation anyway.
A flash only goes a few meters and won't help highlighting an objects several hundred meters away. Also using flash in this situation would drown out any light coming from the objects in the sky [if it was reflected]. So shame that you didn't catch anything. No flash for UFO photography necessary

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Interesting but you should still have used any camera device as you couldn't have used flash in this situation anyway.
A flash only goes a few meters and won't help highlighting an objects several hundred meters away. Also using flash in this situation would drown out any light coming from the objects in the sky [if it was reflected]. So shame that you didn't catch anything. No flash for UFO photography necessary

I didn't know about flash sorry but I will take a photo when it happens again i'll be looking out for them next time in the same location. Thanks for your advice :-)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'd go to my GP if I was you. Seeing lights and losing time are common first indicators of a neurological problem.

Or... it could have been a UFO.

Personally, I'd rule out some kind of neurological problem, before chalking it up as an encounter with a UFO.

Little green men just check your prostate.... Brain tumors however, tend to kill you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I noticed that advice was given, but don't discount it being connected to what you were seeing. My wife and her sister both have had missing time after an encounter with a light while driving, two hours in the one case. They were merely coming down this hill to pick up her "then" husband, three miles away and arrived two hours late, both lost memory of that time.

This last summer, my wife came to bed after I was already at rest, we said good night, I did a calming count down to ten twice and she started babbling about the others, the tall ones and the short ones wanting her alone that night which scared her. She told me we were always together when we went, but they wanted her without me this time.

To the point, only a few minutes had elapsed, I was awake that few minutes, but I then glanced at the clock, it should have been eleven thirty plus a few minutes, but close to an hour had disappeared, it happens. My wife was also surprised as she was aware of just lying down, but seemed drugged which she was not.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Happen to me too.

I am usually the last to go to bed (adrenal probs) and one night I lost about 2 hours from the time I closed the laptop to the time I got upstairs.
I have timed how long it takes me to brush my teeth, etc and it is only 20mins.

I don't know what to tell you. I have done all I can to stop the abductions but some of them are definitely the military. They always leave bruises, the gits.

Be safe

top topics

join