It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 for Dummies: A Closer Look At Motive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Beautifully written post.

One question: wouldn't the explosion of both buildings when the planes hit be somewhat...spectacular? I mean, I'm not a structural engineer but I found it strange that both buildings collapsed so quickly. I guess it's what led me to look for answers. I'm positive that if the whole building exploded I would find that even more unbelievable. Did "they" not take this into account?

Thank you for your post. More to ponder!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by Alfie1

Ya, looks like they conveniently found a id card at the Pentagon as well!

source

Btw, do you mind telling me why you have posted hundreds and hundreds of pro official story comments in the last year alone? I can understand the people that are talking about different angles of the conspiracy to try to put the pieces together, however I can't understand why you would go through all the trouble to try to convince people that the official story is all there is to it?
edit on 1-3-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

I find that funny too. There are 3 people that have posted here that just push the official story in this forum. I would understand if they were into other things on this site, but no, they only post in the 911 forum. Strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by Alfie1

Ya, looks like they conveniently found a id card at the Pentagon as well!

source

Btw, do you mind telling me why you have posted hundreds and hundreds of pro official story comments in the last year alone? I can understand the people that are talking about different angles of the conspiracy to try to put the pieces together, however I can't understand why you would go through all the trouble to try to convince people that the official story is all there is to it?
edit on 1-3-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

I find that funny too. There are 3 people that have posted here that just push the official story in this forum. I would understand if they were into other things on this site, but no, they only post in the 911 forum. Strange indeed.

Either they are brainwashed by the media and the official story, or they are simply part of the disinformation campaign that is out there on the internet. ANY forum has disinformation agents on there, even yahoo and youtube have plenty of these people making comments that support the status quo. Sometimes its just easier to ignore them, then trying to apply reason.

Buildings dont fall down at free fall speed from fires, and given the NASA images, fuel doesnt burn at such high temperatures let alone maintaining those temps for 5 days or whatever it was..... People with authority had to gain access to each of the 3 buildings to plant explosives, not just anyone can do that. Also building 7 being reported by the media as collapsing 20 mins before it happened with building 7 still in the background as they are reporting, proves it was an inside job. The press release was sent out too early. I can go on and on but its not worth writing everything there is. The movie loose change is presented pretty well. On comments on yahoo, people were mentioning loose change and there were counter arguments saying the director made the film for fun and it was fictional. They said the film has been debunked, but I have not seen proof of this anywhere, have any of you? I feel those comments were simply part of the disinformation intentionally submitted.

I am just some guy that none of you know hiding behind a screen, so what I say is not necessarily credible to the public. The website 911summary.com... lists a significant amount of people with legitimate credentials that do not believe the official story. The site is worth checking out and so is NESARA as I mentioned in my prior post.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

If you think back to the first few days of reporting before they got their story straight you may remember suggestions that baggage handlers were involved.

The story was going to be "Terrorist Baggage Handlers Smuggled Bombs Onto The Planes!"

Because it all went so wrong they had to offer the ridiculous intensely hot fires theory. If you study the NIST investigation you'll find they offer no evidence in any form indicating intensely hot fires. All they offer are words and computer simulations. The complete lack of physical, photographic, video or FLIR evidence indicating intensely hot pre-collapse fires is the weakest part of the story.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Planes still in service? Sources?? Oh, man, I have read way too many books, articles, and seen too many movies and videos on the subject to remember the source. Sorry!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

So a passport of one of the attackers (a paper laminated document) survived intact but a device designed to withstand 1000 C plus and severe impact didn't?

So are we establishing a new physical reality here? Where does it say that two things, expsoed to different circumstances, must have the same outcome?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The passport was in the plane, so was the flight recorder. Are those not similar conditions? Please don't tell me that the passport survived because that was in the cockpit. The cockpit exterior is soft and can easily be dented.
This is what a bird does, never mind a building.

Boeing 777.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am just now "stumbling" across your thread, Smyleegrl.
This is all new, and interesting information I have not really seen until now, although I read a few posts on a different, older thread a few weeks ago.
I'll have to start at page 1 and read through all the information. I think you all have something important for the masses here!

Kudos on the thread!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by newcovenant

Yeah they are around.
You have to dig them up.

Let's start with the fact all the hijackers were Arab.

Did we invade Saudi Arabia?

If it was number one - Islamic extremism alone, there would be no end to attacks on Americans and even Vatican City, regardless of our attempts to stop them because those people are impassioned - fanatical and frankly a little crazy - like a dog with a bone, and to the last man they will die trying to kill us.

We see a little of that now that we have inflamed the situation beyond repair but it took a decade to get factions there to hate us that thoroughly and completely.

edit on 29-2-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your response.

I'm not sure I'm following your comment about Saudi Arabia. Yes, the hijackers were Arab, but more importantly (IMO) they were Islamic. It's my understanding that the classification "Arab" is also used for members of other Middle Eastern countries.

I do agree that if it was a jihad event that we should have seen more attacks in the US... Perhaps good security?

By saying the hijackers are Arab, are you saying they were not from Saudi Arabia?

15 of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

So a passport of one of the attackers (a paper laminated document) survived intact but a device designed to withstand 1000 C plus and severe impact didn't?

So are we establishing a new physical reality here? Where does it say that two things, expsoed to different circumstances, must have the same outcome?

I agree with you bro, I really don't understand how a passport could survive the plane's collision, explosion, and apparent blazing inferno that melted steel.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

By saying the hijackers are Arab, are you saying they were not from Saudi Arabia?

No, sorry I used the term Arab as interchangeable with middle eastern. My mistake.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Novice pilots hi jacking a much bigger plane than they are use to. This could have happened in a lot of ways. It could have been a ploy to make them think they are headed in one direction and then go the other way. As I wrote before none of the other 3 planes went straight to their targets. Why would this one be any different?

Anyway I don't wanna continue and argue about it. You believe what you want and I'll do the same. To many inconsistencies in the story to just focus on one.
edit on 29-2-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

No offence, but that's classic Trutherism. Receive a basically watertight argument that refutes your supposition but ignore it and say something vague about 'all the other stuff' that has also been painstakingly debunked.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Lots of objects survived impact into WTC and were found on streets

And I dont mean things like landing gear or jet engines (which were also found)

Life jacket from American 11

FDNY EMT Briam Smith: "So we went up to the 10-10 house...I remember there was life jackets everywhere, the yellow in-flight life jackets, and that the contrast of the yellow against all the gray, you know. It stood out."

Seat cushions

Letters from the cargo hold were recovered on street as were papers from inside the aircraft

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''

...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars '

Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center.

So if all these objects survived from inside the aircraft then why not a pasport...?

Or is that too logical for you to follow......?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I have to strongly agree with the 3rd agenda. The men on the planes were Egyptian and Saudi Arabian, that much is proven. But America was looking for an excuse to go to war with the middle east for oil, glory, and a general power over our people because we were "scared" of the big mean terrorists. They used this and many other media propaganda outlets to build citizen hatred towards and enemy that doesn't exist, just to justify their own plans for control and money.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Evidence of inside trading links intelligent investors with knowledge on which companies will profit, and which will sink, after the attack. Including weapon sales and businesses run in the WTC.

Inside trading is illegal for most people, except members of parliament.

That is a lot of research. Far too much to do for a terror attack.

edit on 28-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

Never mind the inside trading links evidence that doesn't exist, where do you get it that insider trading is legal for MPs?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

There's lots. Here

9/11 inside trading - A book just came out from Germany, well researched - www.zerohedge.com...

That is all measurable fact.Terrorists in caves don't trade stocks. Businessmen with inside information do.
edit on 28-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Interesting, thanks, particularly the stuff about congress and insider trading.

I don't think there's a particularly strong case for much suspicious trading before 9/11 though. There are somethings that raise eyebrows, sure, but I'm not sure why Arabic terrorists can't trade stocks. Seems a bit racist to suggest that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Because they don't have registered banking accounts and social numbers and savings accounts. That would be kinda counter-productive, would it now?

If they are that sophisticated, than we are fighting something significantly larger than "terrorism".

Otherwise; we could track where the funding came from.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You think that a man who was a scion of one of the middle east's largest construction companies was unable to trade shares, or that he didn't know anybody who could? You think people like that don't have bank accounts?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join