It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 for Dummies: A Closer Look At Motive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I like the official story....

Couple of reasons
1. a lot of the truthers were like what 12 when 9/11 happened? I was close to 18.. BIG difference.
2. Truther movement is based on internet evidence... Which is flawed at best.
3. Its the same wheel in the mud, even if evidence is presented to break YOUR truther case.... You will stick your head in the dirt.

What's the point?

Very valid points. But not all "truthers" are young....

Internet is flawed evidence, I agree. Which makes finding feasible evidence extremely daunting.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

My only question, and its a minor one, is why haven't we seen more attacks? I'm not trying to upset anyone, but I think it would be fairly easy to bypass security at certain events. In fact, I've always wondered why we haven't seen more attacks in small towns. Frankly, the thought of terrorists attacking Everywhere, USA is a lot more disturbing than the thought of them attacking New York.

If I may, please remember that authorities have thwarted more than a few attempted attacks over the years. So one of the reasons you may not be seeing more attacks is because folks are doing their jobs. Also, I personally always believed that after 9/11 Al Queda was pretty much done with direct attacks against Americans on our home soil. Mainly because its kind of difficult to top the results of 9/11, sadly because we are so proficient at killing each other in numbers (West Virginia Tech, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Pa, etc) that sinlge minor attacks would seem almost impotent.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To clarify my remarks :

war is the health of the state. the state is separate from society. the state is in fact at war with the economy. Everything the state does hurts the economy (and us). You are right - things are bad financially. Well we spent all our money blowing up people in the middle east. That doesn't come cheap. But the government is doing quite well. All sorts of people working for the gvovernment. During a war everyone is patriotic, taught not to question the official line on anything. So the government grows strong and we grow weak.

War is teh health of the state

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I do agree that if it was a jihad event that we should have seen more attacks in the US... Perhaps good security?

We have seen more attacks in the US. One guy tried to blow up a plane with a bomb hidden in his shoe. Another guy attempted to set off a car bomb in Times Square. Yet another guy tried to set off a bomb in the middle of a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Utah. Someone from Morocco was just arrested for trying to stage a suicide attack on the Capitol building just a few days ago.

Suicide attack on the US Capitol Building foiled

It isn't a secret that the Islamic fundamentalists are in an active terrorist campaign against the US. It's just that these damned fool conspiracy web sites are trying to get us to believe the 9/11 attack was really part of some sinister secret plot instead of the work of Islamic fundamentalists so they're not going to tell us any of that.

edit on 29-2-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Do you not find any of this a bit suspicious? The key word is "tried". None of these attacks succeeded. Not Times Square, underwear, shoe, Christmas tree, the cargo plane bombs. None of them went off. There was one just the other day. How is it the FBI finds all of these guys, infiltrates them, and makes them believe they are building real bombs and stop them?

Your a member of ATS and you are complaining about "these damned fool conspiracy web sites..."?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Your a member of ATS and you are complaining about "these damned fool conspiracy web sites..."?

You are a member of ATS and you don't adhere to their mantra..."Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thank you for the graphic. It doesn't fit with the motivation topic but will be perfect when I get around to flight 93.

Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Legendary double post.
edit on 29-2-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thank you for the clues and sources. I'll be checking them out.

Appreciated!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

My only question, and its a minor one, is why haven't we seen more attacks? I'm not trying to upset anyone, but I think it would be fairly easy to bypass security at certain events. In fact, I've always wondered why we haven't seen more attacks in small towns. Frankly, the thought of terrorists attacking Everywhere, USA is a lot more disturbing than the thought of them attacking New York.

If I may, please remember that authorities have thwarted more than a few attempted attacks over the years. So one of the reasons you may not be seeing more attacks is because folks are doing their jobs. Also, I personally always believed that after 9/11 Al Queda was pretty much done with direct attacks against Americans on our home soil. Mainly because its kind of difficult to top the results of 9/11, sadly because we are so proficient at killing each other in numbers (West Virginia Tech, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Pa, etc) that sinlge minor attacks would seem almost impotent.

Very reasonable argument.

This is just my opinion.
I'm from a small town. When 911 happened, It was horrible and devastating and terrifying. I'm sure you felt similar emotions.

But there was also a feeling of distance? That's not a good word but it's the best I can come up with. What I mean is we felt it was happening in the big targets so we small town folk were safe.

Now imagine twenty small towns, chosen randomly across the US. Synchronize the events to occur in short waves and start bombing schools, shopping malls, whatever. To me, that would cause as much panic as 911.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nice job staying on topic [i.e., Motivation] guys! Not!!

Saddam Hussein announces his "Jerusalem Army" to retake Palestine for Islam.

The US government and its master, Jewish-Occupied Palestine, need an excuse to go to war for this.

A new Pearl Harbor was selected. The WTC was chosen. The WTC needed a VERY expensive makeover due to asbestos. This had already bankrupted some previous owners. It was going to do the same to Silverman. He put up his newly-leased WTC [please! oh, please!!] as the target. He then insured it for vast amounts.

The details were worked out. Explosives planted [eye and ear witnesses to this]. Bomb-sniffing dogs were pulled from the WTC.

The planes fly. Trouble is, several of the alleged hijackers are still alive, and some of the planes are still in service.

WTC comes down. Pentagon comes down, but just that part holding the records pertaining to huge amounts of missing cash, announced the day before.

"Israel" gets the USA to fight its wars for it.
The corporate/federal USA gets to grab more power and money.
Silverman gets a $7,200,000,000 insurance award, and then buys the Sears Tower.
Lots of people [oh, the fun!] die.
Is everybody [among the planners] happy? Well, I should say!

If the reader cannot connect the dots, I really can't help you.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 29-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: dddddddd

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
asian gold + resources after the war + money created with the war + a good basis for new, unbelievable changes in the everyday life + a new paradigm that will give support for global politics for at least 30 years....

the list is long, no crazy arab involved....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

How is it the FBI finds all of these guys, infiltrates them, and makes them believe they are building real bombs and stop them

Simple, because they are idiots. Most are mentally unstable (a condition also found among many "truthers")
will log onto Jihad websites looking for help in bombing the Capitol or Times Square. Will immediately be
flagged for further investigation. FBI will string them to determine just how serious they are are or if just
bravado. If after several months these clowns are still at it will reel them in. Reason is simple - they have
demonstrated are threat - if allowed to continue at some point will lash out in some manner (shooting up
a shopping mall or driving a car into a crowd - this has has happened several times)

911 hijackers did not leave a trail - will very careful communicating. Only did so with some of Bin Ladins
top leaders. Face to face . Mohammed Atta would travel overseas to meet with them and discuss progress
of the plot. Only at very end did communicate in open when hijackers communicating with Ramzi Bin Al Shibh
one of Bin Ladin top lieutenants used code to indicate time and targets

"The first semester commences in three weeks. Two high schools and two universities. ... This summer will surely be hot ...19 certificates for private education and four exams. Regards to the professor. Goodbye."

Mohammed Atta

"He said, 'A friend of mine gave me a puzzle and I want you to help me out.' I said to him, 'Is this the time for puzzles, Mohamed?' He said, 'Yes, I know, but no one else but you could help me.' He said, 'Two sticks, a dash and cake with a stick down. What is it?' I said, 'Did you wake me up just to tell me this?'

That is difference between amateur clowns and professionals.....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
9 out of 10 posters that try to push the Muslims did it story are also avid supporters of Israel. This is no coincidence.

911missinglinks.com shows you exactly who was involved.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Bomb-sniffing dogs were pulled from the WTC.

Tell that to Sirius' handler :-

www.globalanimal.org...

You also might SERIOUSLY look into the Pentagon casualties and what they were engaged on.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Nice job staying on topic [i.e., Motivation] guys! Not!!

Saddam Hussein announces his "Jerusalem Army" to retake Palestine for Islam.

The US government and its master, Jewish-Occupied Palestine, need an excuse to go to war for this.

A new Pearl Harbor was selected. The WTC was chosen. The WTC needed a VERY expensive makeover due to asbestos. This had already bankrupted some previous owners. It was going to do the same to Silverman. He put up his newly-leased WTC [please! oh, please!!] as the target. He then insured it for vast amounts.

The details were worked out. Explosives planted [eye and ear witnesses to this]. Bomb-sniffing dogs were pulled from the WTC.

The planes fly. Trouble is, several of the alleged hijackers are still alive, and some of the planes are still in service.

WTC comes down. Pentagon comes down, but just that part holding the records pertaining to huge amounts of missing cash, announced the day before.

"Israel" gets the USA to fight its wars for it.
The corporate/federal USA gets to grab more power and money.
Silverman gets a $7,200,000,000 insurance award, and then buys the Sears Tower.
Lots of people [oh, the fun!] die.
Is everybody [among the planners] happy? Well, I should say!

If the reader cannot connect the dots, I really can't help you.

Another poster linked a source about mistaken identity of the terrorists, but I've never heard about planes still in service. Do you have a source to share?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
9 out of 10 posters that try to push the Muslims did it story are also avid supporters of Israel. This is no coincidence.

911missinglinks.com shows you exactly who was involved.

Thank you for the link.

I don't agree that a majority of folks convinced it was Islamic extremists are also pro-Israel. Some are, without a doubt, but not with that much discrepancy.

Appreciate your post!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The symbolism and numerology surrounding 9/11 has NWO/illuminati written all over it in very big bold letters. It was unmistakably an occult ritual - with the towers as the Masonic pillars, Enochian, Solomaic and as the gateways to the 'New Atlantis'.

Other than that 911 demo theories are mostly delusional hogwash - probably encouraged to create a very thick smokescreen over what really happened. If it were a demolition job - all they needed to do was weaken a couple of key columns beforehand - all this explosives, nano-thermite, freefall etc is just complete and utter madness!

Most likely it was carried out by 19 Saudi jihadis - overseen and facilitated by the KGB - with NWO approval and CIA factions running interference.

Motive for BL - jihad , for the KGB - revenge for Afghanistan and the NWO one goes very very deep, the book 'Apollyon Rising' gives a very good account of the Illuminati motives (from a religiotard point of view).

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
The symbolism and numerology surrounding 9/11 has NWO/illuminati written all over it in very big bold letters. It was unmistakably an occult ritual - with the towers as the Masonic pillars, Enochian, Solomaic and as the gateways to the 'New Atlantis'.

Other than that 911 demo theories are mostly delusional hogwash - probably encouraged to create a very thick smokescreen over what really happened. If it were a demolition job - all they needed to do was weaken a couple of key columns beforehand - all this explosives, nano-thermite, freefall etc is just complete and utter madness!

Most likely it was carried out by 19 Saudi jihadis - overseen and facilitated by the KGB - with NWO approval and CIA factions running interference.

Motive for BL - jihad , for the KGB - revenge for Afghanistan and the NWO one goes very very deep, the book 'Apollyon Rising' gives a very good account of the Illuminati motives (from a religiotard point of view).

Funny that the only people arrested on 911 were Israeli's and the head of their company which they worked for fled to Israel before any investigation could take place. Not to mention they took a 500k small business loan to get their "moving" company started. Wonder if they paid it back.

Instead now the KGB is involved, talk about "utter madness" theories.
edit on 29-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

911 was carried out by aliens in retaliation for the war that was started by George Bush Senior when he was with the CIA and they found the aliens last layer in the united states, a place, or a mountain called 'Dulce'.

After the ‘duice’ incident, it was very clear that these specific aliens were not at all friends, so George bush went to war with them.

This is why he wanted the ‘Star Wars’ system ,and he is why aliens have not abducted people in a very long time, it’s also the main reason for the chemtrails that you see, to keep them from entering our atmosphere and landing.

7 aliens was still alive at dueci out of 24, and what George bush did, I wont say, but he got a whole lot of information out of them, he designed a team and had took this situation personnel, he took it so personnel, that it was a hearing on what he was doing with all the man power and his where about.

The airplanes that day was controlled by a gravity beam, except the last one, that was just shot down .I called pure bs when they called me and told me ,but then they showed me the tape of the planes, adding a certain hard ware to it.

Every thing I saw was truly amazing, the buildings didn’t even budge, and then….I saw 4 beams as the aliens was pulling the towers down, the second beam missed and hit building 7, that is why building seven went down the way it did, it wasn’t explosions, or even the fire damage from the engines, it was a gravitational beam that pulled the buildings down as I watched in aww.

I have known these hackers for years, they would not have created program just to fool me, they told me it is the same program and technology that enables scientist to see spectrum colors and gamma rays, and some other stuff in which I got lost through translation.

I told them to put it on utube, they told me that they love living,i told them one day i would tell the world,they said we will be at your funeral.i hope it wasnt true what i saw,but i did...so be it.

Some say government, some the Arabs, and I say it was a beam, guess we will never no.

edit on 29-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Another poster linked a source about mistaken identity of the terrorists, but I've never heard about planes still in service. Do you have a source to share?

Ususual idiotic drivel

The airliners did not notify the FAA to cancel the registration (Tail) numbers of the aircraft

Idiot comes along, finds tail code still in FAA database, starts rumors that the planes did not crash on 9/11

It is up to the owner (airline) to tell FAA to cancel the aircraft registration....

"The media and airlines tell us that N591UA and N612UA crashed on Sept 11, but FAA records say the planes are still valid and registered. And one UA employee let slip in his private website that he travelled on N591UA after sept 11, apparently not realising the significance of the plane’s ID

Still, he does note that he flew on a flight with the registration number N591UA on 4/10/2003. Could this be true? We checked at www.bts.gov, and it seems not. The plane taking that flight is on record as being N594UA.

This how much of the "truther" information comes along.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join