It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - After Armageddon, Great ideas here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have been reading a lot of posts here about what to do when this happens or that happens, i remember watching this on the History Channel years ago and thought it had some really good answers to some of the questions ive seen. Such as looters, make your home or postion look looted before it actually is, how to get gas for a vehicle, put it like this everyone with a screwdriver and hammer has a gas card in SHTF, most important unexpected answers on how and where to get water, and dispose of human waste safely. What a person or family might encounter during a SHTF situation and in a post SHTF situation, how people will act and respond during SHTF and how you must remain rational and calm. Not everything in this video series is a great idea such as the attempt to leave this family tries, and dad, Dad has some very good and some very very stupid ideas, overall in my opinion there are a lot of things in this series that can be very usefull and very inlightening.
I hope this opens a discussion on some of the things seen in this, what is usefull and what is bunko, Enjoy.

History Channel Docudrama After Armageddon - all 9 of 9 parts
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've been trying for the life of me to remember what the name of that series was and what channel it was on. Thank you so much for getting me where I wanted to go.

When it was on TV I only saw the first episode when the family was throwing their close out in the yard. I cant remember what happened to keep me from watching the other episodes, but by the time I remembered to watch them, they were nowhere to be found.

Once again thanks for putting them all in one place.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

No problem it has very valuble information, not all but quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good post, I sat here and watched them all. Never thought of using a car with the windows rolled up to dehydrate food. That"s another step ahead knowledge wise. As far as trying to get out of town, I think I'd head for train tracks. Might be a bumpy twenty miles or so but you wouldn't have to deal with the cars stalled on the road.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I watched that series awhile back and I think what struck me the most is our capacity to deny what is in front of us, to fail to grasp the seriousness of a situation, to rely on "authority" to shape our decisions and our need to believe that things cannot possibly be bad enough (or are about to be bad enough) that our lives will change.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I watched that series awhile back and I think what struck me the most is our capacity to deny what is in front of us, to fail to grasp the seriousness of a situation, to rely on "authority" to shape our decisions and our need to believe that things cannot possibly be bad enough (or are about to be bad enough) that our lives will change.

exactly its all there. Instruction. an indication of when. what to expect, yet nobody cares. Doom on them not me

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Im very glad folks are finding usefull information here, it really is a great teaching tool, what to do and what not to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
sorry - but at several times in each segment - i was close to screaming " what ??? " at the screen

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Thank you for posting!

I watched this last year and couldn't remember what it was called, got some great advice in there.. just hope we never need any of it! LOL

top topics

join