It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've been reading through all the comments, and to be honest, I am a little confused. What I got so far is that an Indigo thinks differently than other people, and they are here to help guide people to strive for a peaceful future. Am I right? I guess what I'm not understanding is, do Indigo's have any special abilities? Can a person work to become an Indigo, or are they just born that way?

Thanks in advance for whoever helps me understand.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul Rubino

Originally posted by Nana2

Like i said, research it, but don't spend $$$$ on this junk.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Paul Rubino because: (no reason given)

Best advice I have seen yet!

ANYONE can teach themselves to be much more in tune with the world, you don't need to spend money. Just research and try things out until you find what works for you. There is no need for a guru, you can be your own guru and you can do it for FREE.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
I've been reading through all the comments, and to be honest, I am a little confused. What I got so far is that an Indigo thinks differently than other people, and they are here to help guide people to strive for a peaceful future. Am I right? I guess what I'm not understanding is, do Indigo's have any special abilities? Can a person work to become an Indigo, or are they just born that way?

Born that way !

With a higher purpose then just following the normality of today

Like i say .. indigos is just a term that someone have invented
indigos are no more "special" then any other humans
its in the mind and in the soul that they are unique and think differently
and care for things that normal people wouldnt even think about in their entire lifetime

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
i don't think people should focus on what makes them different.

this is why there is so many wars, fights, struggles, arguments.

we need to look at what we have in common.

if people are just looking at what makes them different (including the indigo sect) then there is no hope for the future.

I agree with your statement 100%. Putting any focus on the differences only distracts us from seeing all of the things we have in common.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

My main reasoning for responding specifically to you was because you were suggesting that it was bad for the indigo people to want to help others which seems absurd to me and your reply is about them being special which was a generalized statement not even directed at you?

I honestly don't care if they think they're special or not. It at least seems that not all of them feel that way. What I do find odd is how everyone seems to care so much about them being special or thinking they are special and not at all about them wanting to help others. Even if it's misguided, the message is still peace and unity. Why would you oppose that?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a hard world for many. So many feel alienated by it.
What is considered normal is usually never natural.
Only when we truly give and care for others are we free.
No big ideas here but simple ideas.
I was told I was special when I was just a small boy.
I rebelled against feeling special because some else said so when I knew that I was just me and so had to hide my mischief, fun and naughtyness to live up to some one elses expectations of what they considered special to be.

edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Born that way !

Yeah...ya see...you are born "special"....with a "higher" purpose than just us silly "normal" people.

But yeah...indigos don't say they are special

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

My main reasoning for responding specifically to you was because you were suggesting that it was bad for the indigo people to want to help others which seems absurd to me and your reply is about them being special which was a generalized statement not even directed at you?

I honestly don't care if they think they're special or not. It at least seems that not all of them feel that way. What I do find odd is how everyone seems to care so much about them being special or thinking they are special and not at all about them wanting to help others. Even if it's misguided, the message is still peace and unity. Why would you oppose that?

I oppose it because I oppose most scams.

Hmmm...I wonder if there is a book out there about "indigos"...or maybe workshops where these special (and gulible) people can "tune" their "abilities".

Sorry...I like truth...not fantasy.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Born that way !

Yeah...ya see...you are born "special"....with a "higher" purpose than just us silly "normal" people.

I beg to difer ...
the only one that try to be special right now is you

Whos indigos ? .. every one is human
dont be frustruted if you feel rejected out of the "SPECIAL" group
that no one has ever saw before ...im no better then you or any real indigos

but i have a different way of thinking then most people
im 30 yrs old.. for my entire life i notice i was just thinking differently ..
why are you making it a big deal ?
does that make me a freak that i think differently then you ?
i just want the best for EVERYONE
and i want EVERYONE to understand they are egual to EVERYONE else
how life is also very precious and we should care more about
the things normal people would never care or think for a second in a lifetime

I have never considered my self an indigo
but surely think like one

I had and/or saw many converstions with proclaimed indigos
and they are all thinking the same way

I dont need to write a post or a thread about it .. its all there

and they are no more shy to express their deep emotions even in public
with everyone who needs GOOD motivations
that make a change for all the BAD that is going on in this world
dont hate them for what they want to the world .. or shame on you
edit on 2/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In reply to the topic that started this thread, I can not give you any clear cut answers I can only give you my opinion, for whatever it is worth.

I started looking in to indigo children, because I had run across snippets of information on indigo children here and there, and I started seeing that many of the traits associated with indigo children fit in very well with things I had noticed about one of my granddaughters. These traits stand out from some of my other grandchildren and the many children that I have had the oppourtunity to see growing up and be a part of their lives. So if this whole indigo child thing is real, I am sure that at least one of my granddaughters is indigo. All of the children that I have been around have had their own special traits that made them who they were. I am not saying that the indigo traits are special, they are just different. We need all different kinds of people to run this world, and quite frankly I do not think that if all children were indigo it would be all that wonderful a thing
!!

I was born in the 60"s, and I have often had a hard time fitting in, no matter how hard I tried. I believe one of the questions that I have most often asked myself is "What is wrong with me?", most often wishing that I could figure it out so that I could fit in better and be a more "normal" person. I have taken the tests that were at a few of the sites on indigo children and I do fit a majority of the traits associated with being indigo. But I am afraid that a lifetime spent trying to fit the mold and be a normal person has overshadowed any good that I may have been able do in society and this world we find ourselves in, so really I don't know if I am indigo or just weird.

But to get back to the original question, I believe if the whole indigo theory is real, the reason that the first wave or adult indigos are here, could be to help this new wave of children that are here. To be an adult in their lives who can understand the things they are going through and to assure them that being different does not make them inferior, or less than the others around them. To let them know that it is ok if they do not fit into the mold expected of them by society and by today's school system that works so hard to produce little worker drones.

To let them know that it is ok if they take what it is that makes them different, and learn to fly.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Born that way !

LOL! They are born special but they need books, DVDs and seminars to learn just how special they are and what their "special purpose" is. I guess they were born to buy!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok, one of my questions was answered. "born that way" All I am getting is that you say you "think" differently. You want peace. Well I know plenty of "normal" people who would love world peace. What is it that you DO that makes you an Indigo? Do you have any special powers? Because it sounds to me like anyone who wants to live a peaceful life, who helps others, can be an Indigo.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

Everyone is born as an Indigo, those that are called Indigo are those that didn't get blinded/fooled by TPTB (hunger for power/greed).

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

Dont be uncomfortable with views that differ from yours. The world is a big place and there is enough room for them all.

You would think "indigo's" would be enlightened enough not to get defensive over differing points of view. Guess not.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ok, one of my questions was answered. "born that way" All I am getting is that you say you "think" differently. You want peace. Well I know plenty of "normal" people who would love world peace. What is it that you DO that makes you an Indigo? Do you have any special powers? Because it sounds to me like anyone who wants to live a peaceful life, who helps others, can be an Indigo.

Thank you for considering im an indigo when you say YOU
its is quite an honor

Those are the real indigos

Even Anderson Cooper CNN anchor speak about them

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by SteffieJo

Everyone is born as an Indigo, those that are called Indigo are those that didn't get blinded/fooled by TPTB (hunger for power/greed).

Couldnt say it better myself

starred !

Edit : at the end you could have say " From the moment they were born"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by lucid eyes

Your psychological explanation is as big of a guess as anything else, yet you bring it like it´s a fact or something.

The same could be said for the OPs conviction that he/she is something special - namely an 'indigo'. Some of us would say there is no such thing anyway. Or rather we are all born with individual leanings/characteristics, we just don't always give ourselves fancy names. That said, I think it's just a hallmark of youth. It will pass as the person grows up.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I have long known that I fit this "category" (for lack of a better term) very well. What I DON'T know is-- what is the purpose of Indigos? Why are we here as part of the world now and in this time?

Would appreciate any links to study this.

Hello, fellow Indigo.

Various sources state that the purpose of starchildren (including Indigio, Rainbow, and Crystal children) is to guide and assist man on the way to evolution and ascension.

Unfortunately, the corruption is too great to overcome. Something big needs to happen in order to save this species.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe
reply to post by bastardo

Most are too young yet to be behind the camera.

They have an artistic ability. But, their higher spiritual energy puts them at an advantage in front of it. They are angelic in away that captivates the viewer. They do have some of the most powerful orgasims we've seen in the business. You can't miss them; their eyes are like dimonds.

whisky tango foxtrot.

Can I change jobs with you?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Starchild23 and Starchild10

You know that your nicks literaly mean indigo children

I know another member with the same nickname
didnt know we had so many "indigos" on ATS lol

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join