It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Step one, get rid of the labels. Indigo, Asbergers, Fruit Cake, Yoda--these are all labels that conjure up certain feelings and emotions that are attached to them.

Let's say there is a percentage of the population that has noticed some things about themselves that don't quite jive with the world they're in. They feel things others don't. They seem to care about things through the lens of love and compassion. They've looked at history and explored their Self to find that clues have been left that lead to the conclusion that the way things have been done in the past is starting to change.

There are you tubes of 12 year olds experimenting and teaching each other about PSI balls, astral projection, lucid dreaming and do "missions" together in the spirit realm. Call it crap, but they seem to believe they are experiencing it. Who are we to say? What is your own flat earth theory? These kids are experimenting in the mind lab and are getting results that historically took a lifetime of hermitude and discipline. You think rebellion, smoking grass and wreaking things is the teenage angst vehicle? What happens when a crop of kids come up that can explore other dimensions, heal themselves and others through qigong, and create and manifest matter through focusing chi and letting go. Investment in loss. The more you let go the more power you have. It is an ego-less science.

The indigo or whatever label you want to use, has the Cassandra dilemma. How do you deal with seeing things and understanding things that most others don't and can't (at this time). Like an adult perceives a child as having less experience or less understanding about the world it's in, these people who see reality with a purely open mind look at much of the world in this way. "They know not what they do" applies in this case. Yet in this case it is the adults that are stuck in the paradigm of dogma. Unless one learns to quiet the mind, to be able to begin to listen to the awareness beneath, and then harness the mind as a plow or other tool, you will be using your creation machine (body) as merely a belief machine that gets off on the dramas and realities of others (TV, movies, gossip, church, work...)

The programming is deep folks. These indigos are people you would have burned at the stake as a witch, medicated and lobotomized in more recent times. Wonder why the percentage is climbing of kids put on AD(H)D meds and antidepresants? Because society has dropped the ball and traded power and money for their souls. Rather than look at kids as our next natural evolutionary step (they are supposed to evolve past us!), we treat them as cattle or pests and lock them up for half the day. WE were bored stiff back in the 70's & 80's. These kids get bottles of legal meds to get them through it. It's backwards and anyone who says it is a good thing as it is lives on a flat earth. We have let down the ones who are supposed to surpass us. This generation has huge ego issues but that is changing. When in history could the world's collective minds have conversations about this in real time? It's happening now with the internet (taken for granted by most, I grew up with the digital calculator and watch as today's do with the ipad and such. Now we have the collective mind from which to gather and assimilate thought at will. We can see what others are doing and are learning.

This truly is a time where humans can choose whether to adapt or die in their own wars. You won't find indigos fighting others wars. This stuff is permanent. Once you see life as a mirror and everyone as your guru, you see the world through a peace that surpasses all understanding. The ego is put back to it's original purpose--self love and love for others. You can't go back to primitive thinking.

If you try to put the puzzle together it can be rough. The ego has no interest in letting go. You can flirt with mental anguish for sure on this path. But the result is worth it. I do not judge anyone who chooses to live in their matrix program. If you understand the computer, you understand the human creation machine. We are the computer that can program itself. But first you have to remove DOS 1.0 from your drive (Open Your Mind). Next you have to upgrade some hardware (Discover Awareness & see the body as a machine that is driven by Soul/Spirit/Awareness). This leads to a quieting of the mind, like running more efficient and cooler. The DOS-esque version of programming that most operate on is a function of the blind leading the blind. But at some point someone needs to turn on the lights and say, "You know, there's some pretty cool operating systems out there that you can upgrade to..." -- the benefit which is wisdom and a tuning in of the body which causes it to resonate with it's environment and others rather than stay on the static frequency and cause pain and suffering.

Some call this type of talk arrogant. Get rid of the label and have no judgment. The key to the future is opening the mind and testing the waters of third eye living.

Nama-fooking-ste my brothers and sisters.

edit on 29-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The first waves started to appear between 1960-1970 i think
the final waves will appear shortly before 2012 the grand final

What happens when there is no 2012 grand finale???

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
This is something I can fully agree with. It was early childhood trauma that made me what I am.
It is not true for everyone, but for me I can honestly say this is why I am like I am, and I understand it and accept it.

Interesting. I didnt expect anyone to be willing to even entertain the idea.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why is everyone putting so much effort into bickering rather than discussing the OP which was about information on indigos and their purpose?

If you're on the indigo side here, I suggest letting the comments in this topic go in the hopes that we can get back on track. I'm not saying that all the anti-indigo responses were bad, just that the majority of the posts are now fighting back and forth about things other than the OP and almost every post now is off topic.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

Great post, the best sofar.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by Darkblade71 Your job is to put a little light back into the humanity around you through simple actions of kindness and understanding that no one else possesses but you.

only indigo people are kind and understanding? what is this.

you actually state no one else possesses these traits ? seriously?

the world is full of terrible people and only indigo people can act kindly or with understanding.

Aw no, you misunderstand. What I am saying is that an "Indigo" will have a unique perspective on the world around them. Everyone has a unique perspective, but an indigo will be more highly intune with the energy level. Everyone can do this themselves, but most people never take that route and teach themselves how to be more in tune. An indigo had no choice, they grew up being more in tune. Why? I don't know.
I can only speak for myself, my awareness came through a very rough childhood and family genetics.

I don't consider myself an indigo because I don't like labels. To me it is a new title given over the last 15 years to something that has been around for a ling time.

What I DO know is that NO ONE is more special than anyone else, but when you are more in tune than most people around you it can be very hard to deal with the public. Everyone thinks that being psychic or more sensitive to energies would be a cool fun thing...and let me tell you, if you have never experienced it, it is not.
It can be painful emotionally and if you are very in tune, physically when "psychic" things happen.

What I see as indigo, is just the fact that the world is changing, and the humans have to change and evolve too. An indigo is someone who's consciousness has changed. They ARE different than most.

The thing is, it doesn't have to be this way. Everyone can be like this if they wanted to be, without going through all of the trauma. But it takes ALOT of inner work and most people never get the time to do it.

Don't take offense to the title "Indigo" it just means a portion of the worlds population that is becoming more aware. It is nothing special, it is what needs to happen to the human race if it is to survive and expand into the universe.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
There is a difference between an alternate view and insulting what other people believe through vague closed minded generalisations and synicism.

The alternate view of indigo-children is that it is due to childhood trauma. Many very studied people would agree with me on this. I have already acknowledged in this thread that I might be wrong. Do you think an "indigo" would ever consider that they might be wrong?
edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

This is something I can fully agree with. It was early childhood trauma that made me what I am.
It is not true for everyone, but for me I can honestly say this is why I am like I am, and I understand it and accept it.

Exactly the same for me. I don't have delusions of grandeur as some of the lucid eyes' other posts were talking about but my childhood trauma is the reason I am different/see myself as different. I've always known that and it's the reason why I'm not bitter about my childhood. It was bad but I know it's almost certainly the reason I became the person I am today. I wouldn't trade that for anything. I'm not perfect and I do still have some negative baggage what with being very introverted and all but I think I would have been much worse off had I had a better childhood.

Also, I'm not claiming to be an indigo. Frankly, I know too little about them to claim that I am one. I only see that I have some supposed indigo qualities. I'm just saying I seem to be a little different than most people I've come into contact with. If the indigo label draws as much hostility as was shown earlier in this thread, I'd rather not associate with it as it is merely a label.
edit on 29-2-2012 by AlphaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

i would urge others to ignore you

You actually believe that by saying that, readers will go "Oh, OK! Lets ignore that poster, because she told us to!"

So here is an indigo-related question: Do you think your indigo-ness gave you such powers?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

There is a difference between an alternate view and insulting what other people believe through vague closed minded generalisations and synicism.

The alternate view of indigo-children is that it is due to childhood trauma. Many very studied people would agree with me on this. I have already acknowledged in this thread that I might be wrong. Do you think an "indigo" would ever consider that they might be wrong?
edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

I don´t really see the relevance. you are saying your childhood made you what you are. But do you consider yourself an Indigo? i don´t know what you are today, but does it fit the criteria for being Indigo? If you know what made you to what you are, are you what is considered an Indigo?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
my childhood trauma is the reason I am different/see myself as different.

So wouldnt this be a reason to ground yourself and heal the past and embrace normalcy?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So I was reading that page that was linked...

Some common challenges of Indigos *
Feeling alone, separate or misunderstood *
Your depth of feeling and thinking is often different than those around you *
Unusually sensitivities *
Feel limited by the normal world around *
You’re a visionary with unusual hopes, aspirations and sense of purpose

Lets break this down.

Feeling alone = Teenagers
Different feeling = Everyone... EVERYONE
sensitivities = Too much estrogen in the water bottles maybe?
limited = Yeah welcome to the real world....
Visionary = anyone with a facebook or who went to legal zoom for a start up company... Seriously this self importance crap is getting old.

Source:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Exactly the same for me. I don't have delusions of grandeur as some of the lucid eyes' other posts were talking about but my childhood trauma is the reason I am different/see myself as different. I've always known that and it's the reason why I'm not bitter about my childhood. It was bad but I know it's almost certainly the reason I became the person I am today. I wouldn't trade that for anything. I'm not perfect and I do still have some negative baggage what with being very introverted and all but I think I would have been much worse off had I had a better childhood.

i don't think I know too many people who did not have a traumatic childhood. is it not part of life to have a traumatic childhood? its simply part of growing up. how many kids have a happy childhood.

there was a report out only a week or two ago about how many kids grow up with an alcoholic parent. its millions. not hundreds, thousands, its millions. then there is all the different types of abuse. more massive numbers.

at least we have made. we have been lucky. i am sure many of the children who die from starvation every year would swap it in the blink of an eye for a 'traumatic' childhood.

if having a traumatic childhood makes you an indigo then i think most of the population qualify.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
How do you deal with seeing things and understanding things that most others don't and can't (at this time). Like an adult perceives a child as having less experience or less understanding about the world it's in, these people who see reality with a purely open mind look at much of the world in this way.

Most people at this particular internet-venue believe they see stuff nobody else sees. "I know there were no planes that hit the WTC, but everyone is just ignorant of the deeper reality...except me".

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Ben81

The first waves started to appear between 1960-1970 i think
the final waves will appear shortly before 2012 the grand final

What happens when there is no 2012 grand finale???

Well we are all screwed
jk
it will be harder to start a new better world when the dark force control much of the world

2012 will bring back the balance and this is what we need and planet earth needs
our futur generation cannot live in this unsustainable world
we need a big change .. something unique never seen before
that will make everyone very spiritual and attached to mother earth
in 2012 the grand final all of humanity will finaly be able to see what is real enlightment
were all going to wake up to our real great potential
that each and everyone of us have hidden inside

even if nothing happen in 2012 i will try very hard not to lose hope in humanity
so should you

but do you agree with me that we really need the 21 december
to happen for everyone sake and mother earth sake

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

thank you. Your own hope is a reminder of my own. May we all prosper. May evil men seeking greatness learn the greatness of a good man´s heart.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
All im saying is that if our savior resides on "wikipedia researchers"

were all screwed!
edit on 29-2-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

What do you mean? I feel that I have healed my past.

As for embracing normalcy; I don't feel there's anything wrong with being different. I'm still a person, I'm still human. If the only difference between myself and others is how I view the world and the way I think about things then I don't see any harm there. I'm able to look at things from many perspectives even though I have my own. The way I view the world has not proved a detriment to me thus far and it seems to be beneficial so I like it this way. I view things a little differently sometimes and I seem to feel more than most people but I'm not rigid in my ideologies and beliefs.

I guess I'm probably just as different as anyone else is different to each other person but I like my specific brand of different.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by lucid eyes

What do you mean? I feel that I have healed my past.

As for embracing normalcy; I don't feel there's anything wrong with being different. I'm still a person, I'm still human. If the only difference between myself and others is how I view the world and the way I think about things then I don't see any harm there. I'm able to look at things from many perspectives even though I have my own. The way I view the world has not proved a detriment to me thus far and it seems to be beneficial so I like it this way. I view things a little differently sometimes and I seem to feel more than most people but I'm not rigid in my ideologies and beliefs.

I guess I'm probably just as different as anyone else is different to each other person but I like my specific brand of different.

self diagnosis is the first step towards psychopathy

just keeping you and everyone else aware!

link   
reply to post by Ben81

No, I don't believe we need a magical date or a magical event to "save" us.

I think everyone should worry about themselves and not be concerned about "saving" others.

link   
reply to post by bastardo

I have been called an indigo, however, I am just me.
My first premonition that I can remember was at the age of 9.
I was seeing auras at the age of 7 but they went away until I got older and relearned how to see them. Etc etc etc.....

I never had any proper training, just the school of hard knocks which was the best trainer you could have.
I have gone it alone.

When I read threads like these I can sympathize with the OP. When you are able to do some of the things some of us can do, it gets confusing,especially when you feel like you are spinning your wheels. You know you should be doing something, but you just don't know what. The nice thing is though, as I have learned over the years, that no matter where you go, you will effect someone in such a way as to change their life for the better, often without even understanding what you are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join