join

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Worlds a changing

thus indigos

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

One mans "relentless assault" is another mans skeptical inquiry.

If the arguments used in the inquiry are clearly not based on reality, I would say assualt is a right word.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
The fact that you haven´t qouted anything from that site tells me that you couldn´t find anything that would warrant this outrage.

There is no "outrage" or "assault". The Indigo-Site linked says that Indigos are very "sensitive". I guess very sensitive beings would see disagreement as "outrage" and "assault". Its just a few pixels on a screen.

Criticism can also be an act of compassion, it does not have to be an attack. You`ll realize that some day, Im sure.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by particlezen
is a reflection of YOUR perception and your own need to pathologise anyone who is different from you.

Would you say that if I see someone delusional, its only my perception and not reality in most cases?

Do you think that I would label anyone who is different than me, "delusional"?

Unless you are talking about a psychiatric patient, then yes. An unusual belief is not the same thing as a delusion, psychiatry itself makes this pretty clear.
You do appear to be labelling those with unusual beliefs, different than your own, delusional.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2

not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

i'm curious as to why you are bringing up other threads and peoples avatars? are you trying to derail the thread. this thread is supposed be about what indigo adults are supposed to do.

why must you drag another totally unrelated thread into this one and start criticising avatars.

you seem to be trying to use whatever means necessary to discredit another poster.

this doesn't seem like very 'indigo' type behaviour.

i'm confused.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Then why are you comparing delusions of grandeur with being Indigo.

It seems like all the arguments against Indigos in this thread are not based on reality.

That´s why it could be conidered an attack. If you come up with a good argument it would be a discussion.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by particlezen
Unless you are talking about a psychiatric patient, then yes. An unusual belief is not the same thing as a delusion, psychiatry itself makes this pretty clear.
You do appear to be labelling those with unusual beliefs, different than your own, delusional.

Well, it may just be an unusual belief right? "I am a very sensitive person from another dimension, so I am somewhat special, and I have a blue aura" is an unusual belief. But just in case its more than that, its always good to post the alternate view in a thread.

Im sure people who read threads appreciate reading both sides of an argument, so that they can make up their own minds. I can only speak for myself: When I read threads I LOVE reading all sides. But thats just me
and my holistic approach.

I wonder why Indigos and their defenders are so offended by a little challenge.

edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

Dont be uncomfortable with views that differ from yours. The world is a big place and there is enough room for them all.

what makes you think that i am uncomfortable about your views? I won't be playing this game of intent with you anymore and i would urge others to ignore you as well. Its very clear to me what you are trying to do here and don't get me wrong, you seem very very good at it.

I prefer to align myself with all that is good in the world.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Many people who think they are "indigo children/adults" suffer from dissociation due to childhood trauma or humiliation. Having been humiliated as children, they put up a protective mask which is the opposite of humiliation: Being special, being different, being from another planet or dimension, etc.

Children who had the opportunity to grow up with love, care and concern, and if such an opportunity streak continues into adulthood, they will live in a delusional hubris and be out of touch with the rest of humanity that do not have such opportunities.

They will be impatient, will susbscribe to utilitarianism, to forge far ahead. Those whom are behind, even if just a mite slower than them, are regarded and labelled as retards, slow learners, mentally challenged, lazy, etc, to justify their own personal self centredness. You can see them far more clearly today.

Those whom have little or no opportunity, but are no less equal to anyone else, will strive hard, but due to lack of opportunities, will often stumble and know what is pain - to be bullied, to be rejected, to be cast aside, to be labelled derogatory, etc.

The human spirit is real, and had never allowed any human being to stay down if he/she have no wish to remain down. Many do rise up, learning from mistakes, to progress and evolve. Unfortunately, some rose the wrong way, with hatred and vengence in their hearts, and perform detrimental acts to themselves and societies later.

Others rise up wiser having known pain and suffering, and will have no wish for anyone else to suffer what they had gone through, by helping and guiding them along life's journey, not necessarily the world, but if even just one, it touches another by such acts which would be repeated and exponentially extrapolilated to the world, such as a mechanic doing a good job, a waitress with a smile for a weary soul, a bun for a homeless guy, a teacher who gives her time to students, a cop will listens instead of telling you off, a soldier who believes in honor, a boss whom shares his profit, a poliltician whom believes in integrity, etc.

'Indigo Child' is but only a label. The true 'indigo' child will never care for labels or even bothers discussing about it. He/she cares more about what needs to be done, than to aspire for the pedestal. Those who seek for public aclaim and glory are only unevolved humans.

Many more of the true 'indigo' child are often nameless, seemingly insignificant, are nobodies in these prideful titled infected world.You will not even remember them, and they may not even know they are 'indigo children', but with every care and concern act you had done from your heart, you had been touched by them. Unknown and unseen often, but will be with you, to the end, to leave none behind.....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

i would urge others to ignore you as well.

You urge people to ignore alternative views? OK. Have fun trying to succeed with that.

I prefer to align myself with all that is good in the world.

"Good" would mean to censor information that is inconvenient? Sounds like cultism to me.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
From what I understand of the title "indigo" that would mean you are much more in tune than those around you. Simply put, your job as an adult indigo is to effect the lives of those around you in ways that no one else can. You are already doing what you should be doing just by interacting with everyone else. When the time comes for you to make a move, you will know what and where. In the mean time it feels like everything is stalling and falling apart around you. This is the life of an indigo.

You feel the world deeper, and have a deeper understanding. Your job is to put a little light back into the humanity around you through simple actions of kindness and understanding that no one else possesses but you.
And it is hard when the world seems so threatening. Especially now.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I agree that really special people dont go around trumpeting their specialness.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

i was doing so as to show the same criticsm and vague insulting comparisons could be associated with other people who actually claim to be "special people" and those made about indigos who don't.
I can assure you that it was on topic as such but the whole thread has been desrailed by some to begin with.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

t the whole thread has been desrailed by some to begin with.

Why do you consider the posting of alternative views "derailment"? Try to see it more holistically: Every viewpoint has its place and every human is worthy of tolerance, not only indigos. Soften your heart, open your mind.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There is a difference between an alternate view and insulting what other people believe through vague closed minded generalisations and synicism.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by lacrimaererum

i was doing so as to show the same criticsm and vague insulting comparisons could be associated with other people who actually claim to be "special people" and those made about indigos who don't.
I can assure you that it was on topic as such but the whole thread has been desrailed by some to begin with.

it is most certainly not on topic.

you left this thread looking for evidence to use against another poster, using material they may have posted on other subjects.

thats quite ridiculous and childish behaviour.
edit on 29-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

There is a difference between an alternate view and insulting what other people believe through vague closed minded generalisations and synicism.

The alternate view of indigo-children is that it is due to childhood trauma. Many very studied people would agree with me on this. I have already acknowledged in this thread that I might be wrong. Do you think an "indigo" would ever consider that they might be wrong?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71 Your job is to put a little light back into the humanity around you through simple actions of kindness and understanding that no one else possesses but you.

only indigo people are kind and understanding? what is this.

you actually state no one else possesses these traits ? seriously?

the world is full of terrible people and only indigo people can act kindly or with understanding.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by Darkblade71 Your job is to put a little light back into the humanity around you through simple actions of kindness and understanding that no one else possesses but you.

only indigo people are kind and understanding? what is this.

you actually state no one else possesses these traits ? seriously?

the world is full of terrible people and only indigo people can act kindly or with understanding.

That my friend is the egotism associated with Indigo's.

As always they claim to be elevated, different, enlightened, calm, kind, calm - you know.... traits associated with billions of people.

Again, total bunk. No such thing as Indigo people.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The alternate view of indigo-children is that it is due to childhood trauma. Many very studied people would agree with me on this. I have already acknowledged in this thread that I might be wrong. Do you think an "indigo" would ever consider that they might be wrong?

This is something I can fully agree with. It was early childhood trauma that made me what I am.
It is not true for everyone, but for me I can honestly say this is why I am like I am, and I understand it and accept it.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join